The Playground

• This is a video we missed that came out 9 months ago. Any former, or present Rossi fan would already know the story of Ian Bryce, Dick Smith, Rossi, and the ground/earth wire trick, but here Bryce fills in many details not available before. Very interesting...even for those new to LENR. In it, Ian Bryce recounts his efforts to uncover how Rossi fooled a lot of very smart scientists. Thanks go to David Nygren for finding:

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Maybe Ian fooled himself.

External Content youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Rossi always gaining slow but sure.

2024-03-22 10:26 Steven Nicholes Karels 

Dear Andrea Rossi,

Congratulations on the development of a single 100W NGU modules. A few questions:

1. Does the 3kW unit consist entirely of 100W NGU units plus ancillary circuitry?

2. Can we anticipate the size and volume of a 100W unit to decrease over the previous specifications (i.e., from 7cm x 7cm x 9cm)?

3. Are you planning to demonstrate the 100W NGU unit (not including the EV demonstration)?

2024-03-22 10:57 Andrea Rossi 

Steven Nicholes Karels:

1. yes

2. yes

3. yes,

Warm Regards,

A.R.

• Cold Fusion Birthday:

I was 15 then, I am 50 now.

35 years gone in the blink of an eye.

There was a 1/365 chance of being born

on the same date of cold fusion announcement. Was it a curse or a gift?

The jury is still out.

So, here we are, one more lap around the sun for me, a bittersweet one this time, as Fleischmann and Pons are yet to be vindicated, and now I officialy am, well past the midjourney marker of my life...

I certainly Hope to see LENR helping humans to blossom, and I'm here to help it happen.

• look on the bright side, you might just see lenr become a reality while most on this forum will be long dead.

Smile sunny

• look on the bright side, you might just see lenr become a reality while most on this forum will be long dead.

Smile sunny

Oh don’t worry, is my usual birthday melancholic mood. Tomorrow I will be feeling my usual optimistic self.

I certainly Hope to see LENR helping humans to blossom, and I'm here to help it happen.

• Always coming up with new imaginary scenarios, (as well his cast of imaginary characters) and then interacting with them….

• You are kidding right? He is gaining like the human race improved in Idiocracy.

External Content youtu.be

• External Content www.youtube.com

"The most misleading assumptions are the ones you don't even know you're making" - Douglas Adams

• External Content www.youtube.com

• They may have been better off building a aluminum wood aluminum plate base and build on top of it.Like using a ply metal door blank as a capacitor.that allows voltage to build. then build a Tesla Coil system feeding the plate ect.

• "Louis Chevalier" is impressed by the 6 papers since 2010 from Rossi at Researchgate, one being his patent.

Louis Chevalier
    April 16, 2024 at 3:31 PM

Dr Rossi,

You published many papers on Researchgate; to help us to save time, can you suggest the pages that can shortly offer a synthesis of the theory at the base of the Ecat ?

Best,

Louis

• Today from the magician:

"A setup showing testing and measuring of the core of the E-Cat NGU, with connected spectrometer, oscilloscopes and multimeters."

With all instruments OFF.

The core of the E-Cat NGU... still the same seen in Stockholm 2017 (E-Cat QX)

• Re-living the glory days now…

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.