The Playground

• Nice syllogism
    Old times were generally barbaric (were they all, like incas?) therefore retarded, woowoo beliefs are from the old times, therefore woowoo is retarded
    Chicken have two feet, human have two feet, humans are chicken...
    Sorry for this crash course on logic, on a scientific forum

About slavery, bloodletting and human sacrifice I'm sure Jimmy Saville's friends or Marc Dutroux's handlers would have something to say.
    They might even have some interesting tidbits about this other tinfoil hattery known as "suppressed technology"!

• Funny wording found on another forum, in a thread evoking WWIII :

We got a good look at several reactors in several subs during their decommissionings at Polyarny without the Russians knowing.

Their reactor designs are abysmal and there's no doubt those pumps can't be any quieter.

Also, most their props are noisy enough above 3 knots to be heard from a great distance.

Change some words to fit the e-cat affair, and it fits right there!

• Consider the predictions I made about the Motion to Dismiss. Strictly, I got 5/8 right. Or one could claim 5/9... Anyway, who else predicted anything that was right?...

Abd, 5 out 9 is pathetic! It's a monkey mark! (The score a monkey would probably get in a yes/no multiple choice test)

Come on. Did you spend all your time playing footsie with Feynman in your Statistics classes?!

If you want to see some real fortune-telling, read this and weep....

So to recap, that's an 80% hit-rate, or as you might say, Abd: 100%, if we use your method of adjusting the denominator down by 1.

Pretty good huh?

Unfortunately my scrying ball doesn't allow me to predict when any more predictions will be arriving, but...

MARK MY WORDS. There's going to be some eggs on some faces.

• Good try, but I have stuck to my word. Show me where I have trolled or posted my entertaining memes anymore after I said I would not. (normal heated banter does not constitute trolling - that has been discussed ad nauseum). Also I never said I would publish any statistical data about randombit0....I think we all know EXACTLY who he is. Looks like I easily knocked your amazing percentage there friend! Better luck next time.

EDIT: with numbers like this "Likes Received49 Posts153" colwyn...you are barely even part of any discussion here. Join in with some activity and possibly someone will take you serious.

• Mr Renzzz, your brand of trolling involves more than just posting pictures, as you seem to guiltily acknowledge above yourself.

Also, you were challenged to publish your "data", but like Joseph Smith and his golden tablets of Mormon, no-one else has ever seen it. You merely prefer to drop hints pretending that you even collected this so-called "statistical data" in the first place. ;)

But that's beside the point. The prophesy said you would never publish your data, and Hark! No data has been published yet. Prophesy 1, You 0

Your final sign off sounds a lot like trolling to me..... That makes Prophesy 2, You Nowt!
    lso your comparison seems a bit of a silly metric. I suppose next you'll be claiming you have a bigger penis than me or something? .....And, your 490 upvotes are mainly from your trolling buddies!

• Ahh the irony of a Troll trying to call out someone for trolling. That's rich...

• This was written in response to a thread where it's massively off-topic, so I'm putting it here.

[I wrote:]

I do not know what to make of this.

You wouldn't. He was a participant in a course that I was a coach in. Brilliant guy. Born in Africa, educated in the Soviet Union, then at M.I.T. He worked at a major insurance company dealing with prediction of natural disasters. Dealing with FEMA all the time. In fact, during that course Hurricane Irene hit New York and one of the participants lost his home and the fellow was able to help with connections.

Trained in what? Speedwriting....

I'm not actually that fast, but I work at it, If I were not researching at the same time, I'd be much faster. I put in links, which you skip.

The training is multivalent, essentially about ontology and transformation and transformative process. The people training me were also consultants to, yes, major corporations, but this is not exclusively business training. People doing it come from all walks of life. Some street people. One man, in the most advanced course I was in, from the "hood" in New York (I was training in Boston, but we did workshops in New York), missed a crucial session. He'd have been out of the course. Unless he made it up in another city. The only option in the world, by that time, was in India. Part of this training is overcoming ridiculous obstacles. He had never been outside the U.S., and how in the world was he going to go to India?

One foot in front of the other, repeated. No, he didn't walk, except to find amazing ticket prices, miracles in getting a visa quickly, and.... he did it. American black, welcomed with open arms in India .. this training is the same all over the world. It definitely changed his life. He was now part of the world, his planet.

Maybe the conclusion is that you confess working from inside the establishment,

Not exactly. Neither inside nor outside. With.

I have worked with people who were working for government, for corporations, including the largest, but also people with small business, with a scientist who was first and foremost a mother. I worked with a scientist at a National Lab, and learned a bit about what is possible for independent consultants. A lot.

or on behalf of someone who has some unearned privilege to protect.

I'm working on behalf of us. All of us. That is the training.

That would explain your actions here I suppose.

"unearned privilege" Like, what, "white privilege"?

Sifferkoll, you live on a different planet. It only seems like the same one. Where I live, people cooperate. They take responsibility for their communities, for their lives and children. People are inspired and stand for what inspires them.

I think you read the Darden interviews last year and thought it was a load of crap. But Darden was talking like one of us. We are the future. You are welcome to join, but you might have to ditch the 'tude, dude.

• Quote from "The mentally challanged Abdulla"

The training is multivalent, essentially about ontology and transformation and transformative process. The people training me were also consultants to, yes, major corporations, but this is not exclusively business training. People doing it come from all walks of life. Some street people. One man, in the most advanced course I was in, from the "hood" in New York (I was training in Boston, but we did workshops in New York), missed a crucial session. He'd have been out of the course. Unless he made it up in another city. The only option in the world, by that time, was in India. Part of this training is overcoming ridiculous obstacles. He had never been outside the U.S., and how in the world was he going to go to India?One foot in front of the other, repeated. No, he didn't walk, except to find amazing ticket prices, miracles in getting a visa quickly, and.... he did it. American black, welcomed with open arms in India .. this training is the same all over the world. It definitely changed his life. He was now part of the world, his planet.

Wow! This explains a lot of your weird behaviours I guess ... any drugs involved? ... Are you feeling better now, or is it irreversible?

Sifferkoll, you live on a different planet.

No doubt about it ...

• Wow! This explains a lot of your weird behaviours I guess ... any drugs involved? ... Are you feeling better now, or is it irreversible?

The word we use is extraordinary. Not ordinary. I have never been ordinary, or, more accurately, to be "ordinary" for me takes work, and is unstable.

No drugs involved. Okay, some drugs, fifty years ago. I guess they are long-lasting.

Better than what? Never been better. My email tag line is "I'm so excited I can't wait for Now!"

Is it irreversible. Yes. It's called death, and it is inevitable. Actually, what I deal with has been called dying before dying, and that is ancient. In exchange for giving up a very limited identity, which we constructed as children, mostly out of fear, we gain something far beyond ordinary anticipation.

It's like magic, only it is not magic, it is just how the brain works. Most people never really learn it. It's been my interest since my twenties, at least, with foundations before that.

Do you know that you can directly see the central scotoma?

Do you know how you you recognize the difference between the vowel sounds? Yeah, they "sound different"? How?

Do you know how to manage and disappear an upset, without causing harm through denial?

Do you know how to believe six impossible things before breakfast? (Ah, one of my favorite people, Lewis Carroll.)

Do you know how to drop something you have believed your entire life?

Do you know how to choose what occurs to you?

This stuff can be called "esoteric," but it is only because people don't pay attention to what they actually experience, but mostly live in reactive response.

• I have decided to reveal my secret. If you have been wondering how I do it, write so much, here I am. Next question?

• This is the correct thread for you, guys.
    Keep up posting here and leave out the other threads, so you and the other "Usual Suspects" can fight/compare your egos, rhetoric abilities and speed typing skills right here!

Go ahead, make my day!

Of course, I'm gonna read it, really!
    It's like a soap opera.
    I'm addicted!

• Actually, the entire Off-Topic Forum or Off-Topic Talk should be usable, but ... Alan Smith deleted a substantial post.

Skilled moderation would move off-topic material to appropriate fora. A link may be left showing it was moved. This can be transparent and will generally be supported by the community.

It is tricky, because so much off topic rambling has been permitted.

I see no reporting facilities here, i.e., a simple way to request moderator or administrator action. The easiest way to handle it is to set up an off-forum mailing list. An administrator list and a moderator lest. There can be (and should be (two versions of this). The open version would be used to discuss mod/admin actions, and the closed used for what requires privacy. For example, someone complaining about outing in a public place is completely counter-productive. The WMF wikis figured out most of this a decade ago.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.