The Playground

• Eric, I do not see what the likes do either, I sure do not understand what "points mean" can I get a free Tshirt at the LFH store ;) You can name the buttons anything you like not just thumbs up and down. It would be better to have it (the icon) be "smart" or "not sure" there are a lot of difference ico's that could be used.

/whar my t-shirt?

Hey we are on the same side on Rossi.

Very well, I hope you are completely from Science side, the true one based on due galilean evidences, not voodoo nor philosophy or chatter.

• Nice idea, it's a funny possibility in order to collect from 1 MW Plant the alleged so large steam quantity using a small size of pipes, keeping it every days at stable pressure of exactly 0 bar. :)

• Zeus46 wrote: "

Thomas Clarke never wrote anything so daft as what you did above. Are
    you seriously asking why the electricity bill was lower when the
    location was not being used?"

Zeus - I can not follow who or what you are quoting it dropped off, please specify. -thx

Sorry chap, I was replying to Henry, didn't quote him as my comment was (supposed to be) directly below his.

I also note Henry didn't answer my comment directly, preferring an attempt to change the subject. Conclusion: Apparently he was seriously suggesting it.

I also note Henry didn't answer my comment directly, preferring an attempt to change the subject.

Maybe a pair of good glasses can help you zeus46.

If you didn't understand I repeat using more simpler words:
    you invented a story, the first excuse you have ("location was not being used") a complete nonsense, giving none evidence of what you wrote.,
    Simple gossip, so what you need?

• @Henry

Get in the loop:

Even Rossi's story doesn't imply the customer was on the premises before they started the test.

Also, recently published e-mails have shown that Rossi was controlling JMP behind the scenes. I haven't seen anyone here deny that, Rossi fanboys or planet IH alike.

• Just keep the pressure around 0.25 bar, and the water will boil itself!

Right! at so low pressures boiling point of water occurs also at ambient temperature... funny the ultra-stable pressure was measured and reported at one decimal point:

0.0 bar :)

• Also, recently published e-mails have shown that Rossi was controlling JMP behind the scenes. I haven't seen anyone here deny that, Rossi fanboys or planet IH alike.

You are suggesting that JMC Products (the industrial company, the Rossi's Customer of infinite says on jonp) is a ghost or a fake, a company not reliable, it's not a real factory that produced regulary something.

Well this is another lie of the "inventor" of masterpiece.

A false factory means no independent and reliable witness and it allows false results.

• Maybe a pair of good glasses can help you zeus46.

If you didn't understand I repeat using more simpler words:
    you invented a story, the first excuse you have ("location was not being used") a complete nonsense, giving none evidence of what you wrote.,
    Simple gossip, so what you need?

You said:

An example, none of Forum believers noted the most simple data, the JMCP electric bills (the bills of the "Customer", "the famous working factory", that Rossi's miraculous machine - his "masterpiece" - promised to reduce), the bills has increased just in coincidence with the so-called "1MW Plant, one year test" Februray 2015-end of Februrary 2016, it has not reduced.

Which suggests you can't think of any reason why a building used more electricity during the test, than when the building was empty.

Aap bhaaree dhaatoo vishaakhtata se peedit hain?

• Henry, you've been missing out on the fun!

LENR Calendar, it's incredible that after this kind of email it has been showed in front of Court, someone here (having at least the five human senses working) can still believe to Rossi's says and claims!

Fans have to be blind or under a deep spell.

• And it was certainly advertised as being vacant and available before AR moved in.

Alan,
    being vacant before and after (you and zeus46 said) is JMC Products factory a fake or not?
    Who was the alleged Rossi's Customer? Himself?
    Is mr. Brass another Rossi's puppet?

How you can support the claim that "1MW masterpiece" reduce the energy costs of a Customer (it means compared with the absence of 1MW Plant but doing exactly the same working) if the factory is vacant and factory does nothing for months before and after this "demonstration" test?

• It's fairly simple: the building is real, and JMC and Rossi are separate legal entities. As for Mr Brass, he was just rubbed up the wrong way, and will probably be reflecting on his predicament.

Really simple? legal terms are not enough you forgot to say the main consequence, the used factory it's a dummy, better it's fake.

As Rossi's supporter you would like that Brass retracts, sorry leave out your hope, his written emails still remain :D

• What makes you think I am a Rossi fan?

Oh it's quite simple: by means of your comments, where you confuse "fantasy" and "your hopes" with real facts to support Rossi here and in other threads. :D

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.