The Playground

As for Mr Brass, he was just rubbed up the wrong way, and will probably be reflecting on his predicament.

I think Brass will present a polished argument to the court...

I think... probably be...

Are these real facts or just your fantasy written here?

• I will repeat again and again, that the Lugano emissivity error is a real error, and can very easily be tested without much skill or expense.

Levi thermography artifact

Really so simple ? As far as we know the report circulated among experts before it was published AND is also signed by a number of other Professors and NOT only Levi.

I sincerely don't think that contains trivial errors. To many people has seen it and has to many authors that scrutinized it.

The report is still available at University of Bologna link after years.

Is quite strange also that discussion, on a report with a 3.6 COP, also after that the ERV data has been published with COP>70 !

Is much more easy for me to think that NOW after so much time the only subject who would like to "destroy" the report is IH for his own interest.

• Re: Low pressure boiling. (start at 9:34 if you are in a rush)

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Zeus46 ,

Just jump back to the beginning. He has a partial vacuum, caused by boiling the flask open, then sealing it as soon as it stops boiling. He does the boiling-by-hands trick again near the end of the video (~12:39) with the same apparatus, without doing anything to it in the meantime.

• Really so simple ? As far as we know the report circulated among experts before it was published AND is also signed by a number of other Professors and NOT only Levi.

I sincerely don't think that contains trivial errors. To many people has seen it and has to many authors that scrutinized it.

The report is still available at University of Bologna link after years.

Is quite strange also that discussion, on a report with a 3.6 COP, also after that the ERV data has been published with COP>70 !

Is much more easy for me to think that NOW after so much time the only subject who would like to "destroy" the report is IH for his own interest.

Are there any of those experts willing to put their head above the parapet and show how TC's paper is wrong? They way things work is that in science you reference previous work and make your new points showing how this differs from previous stuff, and why your work is an advance. that is exactly whast the TC paper did, and it has convinced every scientist who has read it (except possibly Levi - but from his comments Levi has either not read it, or not understood it).

Maybe TC was wrong. But then it would be easy for anyone to write a proper rebuttal explaining the error, making precise references to previous work including TCs. that has not been done because it is not possible.

You should ask yourself why, if they are correct and TC wrong, there has not been published any correction of TC? Anyone will tell you that in terms of formal quality the TC paper is good, and better than the original report.

As for the UoB report being still available. That is normal, and anyway the report contains valuable data. You don't retract a paper except in extreme circumstances. Luckily there is a published correction (TC's paper) so nothing else needed except for people like you.

• Maybe. But he doesn't touch the liquid (well the lower half of the bottle...), and I think I see condensation on the inside of the glass. Also he seems more concerned with spreading cold water over the bottle than touching it?

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.