The Playground

• I just like how Jed upvoted the above comment - yet he will insist, that Rossi is fraudster and snake oil dealer...

I just like how you ignore what I say and distort everything.

As I have said about a hundred times, there is some evidence that some of Rossi's experiments work. It is not out of the question. Other people have reported success with similar materials and techniques. On the other hand, a one-off observations of gamma rays does not prove anything. Instruments sometimes malfunction. Perhaps extraterrestrial events can cause a burst (I wouldn't know).

Rossi is a fraud now. Perhaps he was not in the past. It is impossible to say. He has always been very dodgy at best, as McKubre, I and many others pointed out dozens of times over the years.

• And indicated in a post (somewhere- I forget where) that there was a lot of shielding in the big reactors.

One interesting aspect of muon fission/fusion is that the reaction cross section for heavy elements is large compared to hydrogen. Shielding can increase the reaction cross section by 10,000,000 over an unshielded hydrogen reactor.

http://lartpc-docdb.fnal.gov/0002/000248/002/Suzuki_etal.pdf

• axil

Keep in mind that in that case the shielding itself would also have to be thick enough so that the gamma emissions from beta decays caused by the muon capture reactions and the neutrons produced by them within the material will not leak out significantly.

• I would like to know more about Brockis tested 100 reactors at a time. From your Jeds-paper . If possible I would like to know how this was done. -thx

In a 10 x 10 array of cells. They were small cells, as I recall. In other words, they were individual test tubes placed in the same container. You cannot do calorimetry with this arrangement, but that experiment was to look for tritium. Here is a photo of Bockris with an array of larger cells:

http://lenr-canr.org/wordpress/?page_id=187

Here is an array of 4 cells at IMRA undergoing boil off events:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

They ran four of these arrays at a time, 4 x 4 = 16.

• is a huge problem for you ...why??

I suspect that the sample used for analysis by Enio Bonetti came from the 'seal' of the reactor,

Zerud I'm a LENR fan from many years and I really would like that in the future the world will use more "green" energy.

What is a real problem for me is that here is evident that many people is using a double standard. Rossi technology is propably the most promising for a green and safe future but here I see many that with false and tendentious reasoning attack Rossi.

Is quite easy to understand why. There is people that have killed for much less then 89M$.

What I have noted is that guy from IH, Weaver, is citing the DURAPOT just now, after 3 years the experiment , after the patent submitted by IH in which many parts of the Lugano report have been copied ( even some pictures ). Note that the date of publication is Feb. 25, 2016, and the date of filing Feb 20, 2015

the USPO link is http://appft1.uspto.gov/netacg…l=50&s1=20160051957.PGNR.

And we must also remember the other patent related to the Ferrara test, US 2014/0326711 A1 where IH is the applicant.

Alan yours are pure speculations. I have maximum respect for you but on my opinion is that the only and real scandal is that IH used Rossi name aand technology and even the Lugano paper for rising money. And just when it was come the time to pay Rossi they are fighting it with FUD.

• What is a real problem for me is that here is evident that many people is using a double standard. Rossi technology is propably the most promising for a green and safe future but here I see many that with false and tendentious reasoning attack Rossi.

No, you do not see this. People are attacking Rossi because his data, that he himself uploaded, is fake. He has given you proof that he is a fraud. If you do not see this, you are not good at judging the validity of experimental data.

If you ignore all attacks on Rossi, and evaluate only by his own data and his own statements, you will be forced to conclude he is lying. That is, if you understand how to evaluate data, and you understand elementary facts such as the fact that the pressure cannot 0.0 bar, and it is not possible to release 1 MW of heat in room without ventilation equipment. If you do not understand these things, you have no business discussing this or holding any opinion.

• ele,

Dewey, Jed, Alan among others are all real LENR fans by Rigels-true-definition. They put their $$$ where their 8| mouth is. If you really are a fan, do you begin by writing off rational truths? His data is selected and borked. What is your definition of a LENR fan? Even TTH is maybe an LENR fan since he spends the time to work out truths.

And the truth is what we are all working for.

Rossi is a fraud now. Perhaps he was not in the past. As I have said about a hundred times, there is some evidence that some of Rossi's experiments work. It is not out of the question. Other people have reported success with similar materials and techniques.

But why Rossi should cheat, if he has working technology in hands? And why IH shouldn't cheat, if it wants so badly?

• Official Post

IH owns licens to use E-cat technology in half of the world economic space.

IH have huge incentive to stay lawful to expect being able to use the technology, if real. At worst if they did not recieve the IP they need they have to call the help of law to be delivered.

Rossi as you say have a huge incentive to be lawful if he have a techn

If E-cat is real what is happening is irrational.

• Do they if they didn't pay for it yet?

If there has been a successful GPT according to the agreement. Then IH has broken the agreement by not paying. And then I don't think they can keep the license unless they pay 89 millions.

If the GPT was a failure or in any way not in compliance with the agreement then IH owns the license after paying 11.5 millions. The agreement is very clear that the cost for the license is 100.5 millions but if the GPT fail the cost for the license is reduced to 11.5 millions.

And since IH and Rossi/Leonardo don't agree about if the GPT was a failure or not this will be settled in court. But until their is a judgment in court IH still owns the license.

• OT: I am sure that most people here know about CRISPR-CAS9. In NZ they are discussing using it to extinguish the house mouse by modifying DNA to create only males. Thus erradicating a mammal. I may not be a mouse, but I am male. Hello weapon system. Linky to MIT review.

• Official Post

n NZ they are discussing using it to extinguish the house mouse by modifying DNA to create only males.

As I remember the Australian are also responsible of the disease, mixomatosis, that extinguishedthe rabbit in France (temporarilly, some resisted - anyway it was food bonus for many poor people there and thus a tragedy).

It seems the worst bio-warfare are caused by people trying to remove foreign species from their mythic ecosystem, whether it is mouse or rabbit. I'm afraid the cannon are targetted to the wrong side, if not by the trouble-makers themselves to the one who can solve it.

• These crazy scientists will undoubtedly attempt to use to some virus vector, which would finally render not only mices, but whole human civilization infertile. After all, it's not so long time, we could read about attempts of Brazilian scientists to make mosquitoes infertile - and what we have by now? The Zika virus which emerged from nowhere and which also makes men infertile. Should we believe in coincidence all the time?

• Official Post

I just remind that the worst danger is not technology but conservationism.

The link remind the difference between tradition (always recent and evolving) and fundamentalism (mythic).

If someone can save humanity from the delirium of some crazy conservationist, it will be CRISPR.

I know my position is not consensual.

Just to say LENR will be on their kill-list, like autonomous cars are already.

• AlainCo,

Thanks it was a good read, any life changing technology has the power to be abused, since forever. CRISPR will do to mammals what root grafting did to trees hundreds of years ago. Depends on if it is misused. Sorry that I did not crop this multi-fruit tree but it is beautiful.

tree1.jpg

• Zephir,

I was hoping that we could have a frank discussion and come to some agreement. I am an old chap PDP/VAX/UNIX device drivers. I really do not care what you did other places, though that Susan thing was wrong.I think you would admit that now. Anyway after a lifetime of looking at patterns, you start seeing patterns in almost everything. Example upvoting, or how Rossi is sloppy in his alts.

But for example, once you see how a person gets upvotes then you see just one more pattern. After a while the patterns start to add up.

I like the person that you hunted, and I asked you kindly not to hunt him on my home turf. Pattern wise I noticed when you were attacked your vocabulary started to mimic the way you were attacked. Then you used the same words. I am complimented that we think alike, I found one of my complete word for word sentences under your monkier. I assume that you liked the idea.

I could be wrong, we could just think the exact same wording. I borrow others words sometimes, I may borrow yours from time to time. So it is all good.

You should also understand there is no anonymity on the internet, regardless on how you nest. All it takes is one slip and the pattern locks in. You can deny that you are you. Who cares? Once a pattern is recognized and you follow it down it is quite easy to correlate. Once you have a fair range of who/what/where you change tactics. Some people are strategic (they make good bosses) and some are tactical (they make good techs). I am the later. I am wondering on your script. Do you need to input the usernames or do you attach a dictionary? I just would think if you had to think of userids that it would be time consuming. I hope that you see this as peace offering. Just exchange of tech info. As a offering I could help you hide better (CVE) or tell how to hunt better (NMAP, tcpdumps and wireshark or other specialized tools. Or I could just send up a pizza to your flat.

Do you wish to continue? -peace

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.