The Playground

• ah. So you want it free from any toxic insinuation siffer brings here. What about toxic insinuation from others?

You digged your own grave when you gave people close to "the players" a "get out of jail free card" it seems to me. But that's just my 2 cent.

• Sifferkoll, the other mods and admins and I want an environment that is free from the kind of toxic insinuation you bring here. If you cannot drop the ad hom, you will be banned. Here I am taking account your behavior over a period of months.

???

Months? I've bee offline (doing normal stuff you know) for months. What are you talking about?

• Wow! The Playground has really gone downhill lately... All this talk of 'oo did what to 'oo is better left on planet-lomax.com IMO.

In fact Emperor Lomax should probably update his Troll Hall of Fame after the recent festivities, although I imagine he's already too busy abusing his poor keyboard with another eminently scrollable* article on the very topic.

*The current record being over 50 spins of the scrollwheel on just one article alone, although admittedly I did have the font set a little larger than normal.

• @monty ,

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Eric I am sorry to articulate this but this charade is pathetic. What did siffer do wrong?

At least there are some warnings!

I was permanently banned from ECW without any notice or warnings.

I at first thought perhaps there was a mistake or possibly my browser was malfunctioning. So I sent a private email to Frank who at least responded.

He stated that indeed I was banned and that the reason was that it was clear to him that I did not believe the eCat was real and that ECW was not for debate on that subject.

I can truly say I was never insulting, trolling nor unreasonable there. I would post, with links, to Rossi's own statements such as "is there news of the 3 plants sold to the satisfied customer of the 1 year test?" etc. etc. If one wants to search my posts, I am quite comfortable with them and they were actually quite infrequent. Less than one per week average probably.

I was not banned for a few days, but permanently!

So I do not think this forum is too rigid at all! The mods here allow VASTLY more differentiating opinions than Ackland does on ECW and of course, Rossi allows NO, ZERO, Nada different opinions on JONP. :/

• Did Sifferkoll hit a nerve? :/

• Sifferkoll was an annoying poster. Twice, I replied to him politely accepting what he said as genuine and asking for more clarity. As did others, in a more aggresive way. In all cases clarity was the one thing you don't get. Just ever more complex and off the point conspiracy theories with the sting at the end that of course his interlocutor is working for APCO/IH/Big fossil fuels or whatever.

I'm not in favour of banning (neither Abd nor Dewey should have been banned - Abd's banning is particularly weird - nor do I thin those I don't agree with and who post biassed poison (IHFB) should be banned). But in Sifferkoll's case I admit to a certain pleasure that he is gone. His presence (and that od Ele etc) added nothing and lowered the tone.

• Anti-Rossis regularly say that Pro-Rossis are Rossi's sockpuppets

Pro-Rossis regularly say that Anti-Rossis are working for IH/APCO/Big Energy

Both statements are certainly plausible ^ ^

Really? No-one with any sense has ever said for example that IHFB or Wyttenbach are Rossi sock-puppets. Others such as rb0 and future versions are clearly somone's sock-puppet. Levi or Rossi or somone else I'm not sure. If you think guys like me, Sigmoidal, Jed, Dewey are paid by APCO or big energy you are an idiot. If you think Sigmoidal, Jed, or I are paid by IH you are an impolite idiot. And Dewey is enough an insider that he sort of is IH.

• OT " Sense of humor. Do you have a one?"

You see the thing about unfounded theories is we are all 6 degrees from being related to Kevin Bacon. So what do all these things have in common.

1. Barack Obama

2. Angelina Jolie

3. Brad Pitt

4. Goldman Sachs

5. "Our Dewey"

6. 3 billion plus people I will collectively call "The Chinese"

7. Might as well add those 'charge' stealin Russians

8. Zalli Jaffee

9. G. Levi

10. Uzi Shaya (guy has Uzi for his name not good folks)

11. Tom Darden

12. F Fabaini

13. J.T Vaughn

All tied together with one string, one connection. This man.

lenr-forum.com/attachment/1539/

• Really? No-one with any sense has ever said for example that IHFB or Wyttenbach are Rossi sock-puppets. Others such as rb0 and future versions are clearly somone's sock-puppet. Levi or Rossi or somone else I'm not sure. If you think guys like me, Sigmoidal, Jed, Dewey are paid by APCO or big energy you are an idiot. If you think Sigmoidal, Jed, or I are paid by IH you are an impolite idiot. And Dewey is enough an insider that he sort of is IH.

1) Why are you citing those names (Jed, Sigmoidal, Dewey, yourself), and not others? what makes them more prone to be imagined as paid shills for the benefit of IH/APCO/Big Energy? What kind of strange methodology are you applying to imply that those persons are more likely to be paid shills?
    2) Are you calling me an idiot, and moreover, an impolite idiot, by putting words in my mouth, about people whom you strangely selected (see 1)? I understand this is the playground, but it does not warrant this kind of language and sneaky insinuations

• Official Post

Anti-Rossis regularly say that Pro-Rossis are Rossi's sockpuppets

Roger,

No, Rossi is his own sockpuppet. He does it on his JONP all the time. Makes up a name who asks a question, and then answers it himself. He even admitted doing so in one of the filings...seriously. And Rossisaid (fill in blank)___________ told him to do it. :)

We call Rossi's remaining supporters other things. Nothing bad, although Dewey may go overboard.

• Really? No-one with any sense has ever said for example that IHFB or Wyttenbach are Rossi sock-puppets. Others such as rb0 and future versions are clearly somone's sock-puppet. Levi or Rossi or somone else I'm not sure. If you think guys like me, Sigmoidal, Jed, Dewey are paid by APCO or big energy you are an idiot. If you think Sigmoidal, Jed, or I are paid by IH you are an impolite idiot. And Dewey is enough an insider that he sort of is IH.

I thought you were highly valued on your skills to assess reality with elaborate fidelity. Why then are you putting insults, blanket or not, in my mouth? after having insulted me, of course, for good measure.

Well, I'm sorry if I've offended you, and thank you for the accolade which is not deserved by me, or anyone, reality will always surprise. It was not my intent to offend. The statement of idiocy (and impoliteness) applies only if you hold a specific view (and would apply equally to anyone else). If you are saying that the condition for it does apply to you, then I'd like you to be clearer about whom out of Jed, me, Sigmoidal, Dewey you are insulting. If it does not apply to you then of course I'm not insulting you.

There is a lack of balance here. rb0 and later incarnations have popped up appearing from their posts to be connected to the Lugano tests. That would mean one of the Profs or Rossi or Fabioni, I expect. But not admitting it. Otherwise, on the pro-IH side, all connections are explicitly admitted (Jed and Dewey and Abd).

My comment was trying to make clear the fact that while you see the accusations of sock puppets as comparable I think they are not, because there really have been such, transparently, on the pro-Rossi side. Though I've never been sure quite who they are.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.