The Playground

• Ahi - here's another thought for your expert slothing - see if you can find out when Uppsala started their pinball firmware empowerment and enablement research program? The future is at stake and I'm so glad to see that the Uppsala boys are pulling in the best the Planet has to offer via Miami by way of Russia. Also, do you know if the old pinball systems ever overheat?

• Ahi'ster - Reenzzee is a graphic artist who contributed his giftedness to L.F. for awhile then apparently moved on. I wish he'd come back.

He wore the R'ster out with some great comedic imagery. I take great joy in the knowledge that a handful of concerned LENR citizens have Planet Rossi thinking they are up against some kind of great organized counter-weight. One never knows what is lurking behind the next asteroid - be always on your guard.

could you please help me out here?

Russian replication report of Searle generator is probably most close to your wish (YouTube). Compare also Otis T. Carr's machine. Searl Effect generator (SEG) is a system invented by Prof. John Searl in 1945, it was intended to generate electricity by initially applying external power supply to operate magnetic strips of rotors, during the first tests, the uncontrollable rotation of the SEG reached a state where it uplifted from the ground, disconnected from the initiated power source and flay disappearing upward into the space.

V. V. Roschin and S. M. Godin managed to develop SEG further, in their modified SEG the Magnetic-Gravity Effects, which during an experimental research shows the following characteristics:

• At critical mode (between 550-600 rpm), the system start supported itself through a self-generation.
    • At clockwise rotation, anti gravitational force is attained at 550 rpm, decreasing the weigh of the platform by 30%.
    • Counter-clockwise rotation produces force in the direction of the gravity at 600 rpm, increasing the weigh of the platform by 30%.
    • High e.m.f. is produced at specific terminals.
    • When operated at speed greater than 590 rpm, a whistling sound is heard.
    • Vertical concentric magnetic “walls” are observed around the installation.
    • Abnormal permanent magnetic field was detected around the converter within radius of 15 meters.
    • The detected zones of increased intensity of magnetic flux of 0.05 T located concentrically from the centre of the installation coincided with the direction of the rollers’ field vector.
    • Blue-pink glowing luminescence is observed around the converter's rotor.
    • On the background of luminescence glowing on rollers' surfaces, a number of more vigorous strips of white-yellow color around the rollers were observed.
    • Ozone smell was detected.
    • Anomalous decrease in temperature by 27.3% - 36.4% in the vicinity of the converter, along the magnetic wall.
  • You and other LF mods might wish to do so, or not.

Just a brief note here. I'd personally much prefer an imperfect conversation over one that is so battened down that it ends up excluding an important argument or insight that differs from one's own viewpoint, or a conversation that is so heavy and self-important that it doesn't allow light-hearted interludes. Sort of like Vortex-L but with evidence-based discussions. We take an incremental approach to moderation here, engaging in a learning process, trying different things and seeing what works. I personally just try to tackle the obvious cases, one by one, little by little. Such an incremental, light-handed approach inevitably results in a noisy conversation, but the goal is not to prevent noise, as you point out, but just to gradually figure out what will move the discussion forward and raise it to a new level. I have no apologies for the moderation here, as I think we're actually doing a decent job, and an increasingly good one, ungenerous commentary from certain critics notwithstanding.

• Dewey's prose is always entertaining, with its touch of science fiction.

Although I can understand the feelings that feed his sarcasm against the Rossi believers, I cannot refrain from noting that Dewey and IH were the ones who fell for Lugano, whereas many of us instantly classified it as crap, including a famous nordic mathematician blogger with whom I had the pleasure to exchange a few emails within 24 hours from release of the Lugano report.

It is always the ex smokers complaining loudest for a cigarette lit a mile away.

• Elegant or not a mathematical proof is a proof not a dress.

Indeed.

I have no proof, but within hours of the Lugano Report I had drawn a conclusion: a conjecture, certainly - no proof there.

Don't know if my donkey cap looks elegant. I keep it handy (as promised to AR) in case a surprise comes, but I fear I will never have to wear it. Too bad for mankind and the Planet (Earth, Dewey, to be clear).

• Russian replication report of Searle generator is probably most close to your wish (YouTube). Compare also Otis T. Carr's machine. Searl Effect generator (SEG) is a system invented by Prof. John Searl in 1945, it was intended to generate electricity by initially applying external power supply to operate magnetic strips of rotors, during the first tests, the uncontrollable rotation of the SEG reached a state where it uplifted from the ground, disconnected from the initiated power source and flay disappearing upward into the space.

V. V. Roschin and S. M. Godin managed to develop SEG further, in their modified SEG the Magnetic-Gravity Effects, which during an experimental research shows the following characteristics:

• At critical mode (between 550-600 rpm), the system start supported itself through a self-generation.
    • At clockwise rotation, anti gravitational force is attained at 550 rpm, decreasing the weigh of the platform by 30%.
    • Counter-clockwise rotation produces force in the direction of the gravity at 600 rpm, increasing the weigh of the platform by 30%.
    • High e.m.f. is produced at specific terminals.
    • When operated at speed greater than 590 rpm, a whistling sound is heard.
    • Vertical concentric magnetic “walls” are observed around the installation.
    • Abnormal permanent magnetic field was detected around the converter within radius of 15 meters.
    • The detected zones of increased intensity of magnetic flux of 0.05 T located concentrically from the centre of the installation coincided with the direction of the rollers’ field vector.
    • Blue-pink glowing luminescence is observed around the converter's rotor.
    • On the background of luminescence glowing on rollers' surfaces, a number of more vigorous strips of white-yellow color around the rollers were observed.
    • Ozone smell was detected.
    • Anomalous decrease in temperature by 27.3% - 36.4% in the vicinity of the converter, along the magnetic wall.

This sounds incredible and very interesting. It seems to hint that if a more durable machine could be built to accommodate much higher RPMs that perhaps an effective anti-gravity device could be produced eventually. It's hard to believe this has not been pursued further. I could not discern the date on this document. How long ago was the test done. There are dozens of replications on Youtube, but nothing of this sophistication that I could find.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.