The Playground

• WCB-JB - the twisted inverse reality of Planet Rossi is reaching the end of its shelf-life. The Rossi Crime Family has cornered its lying self and that conniving SOB and his ilk are twisting and flailing in the foul breeze of Planet Rossi. Justice is inbound and Rossi is going to have to pay the price for his lies and misdeeds. His footnote in history will soon just be an unfortunate well-earned dark smudge. He has misled the hopeful for profit long enough. He has stolen from the wrong folks this time and severely miscalculated on how to survive that. Checkmate is imminent and he will not be the only one that goes down with his ship.

Post moved from RvD2. Alan.

• Dewey Weaver : I am glad you took my advice and u switched to Bot driven posts.

Or is it just a feeling this post is composed of sniplets you used a thousand times before?

P.S.: Admins feel free to move this post to the Playground since it doesn't add any real value to this thread.

• WCB-JB - the twisted inverse reality of Planet Rossi is reaching the end of its shelf-life. The Rossi Crime Family has cornered its lying self and that conniving SOB and his ilk are twisting and flailing in the foul breeze of Planet Rossi. Justice is inbound and Rossi is going to have to pay the price for his lies and misdeeds. His footnote in history will soon just be an unfortunate well-earned dark smudge. He has misled the hopeful for profit long enough. He has stolen from the wrong folks this time and severely miscalculated on how to survive that. Checkmate is imminent and he will not be the only one that goes down with his ship.

Post moved from RvD2. Alan.

@Dewey,

I hope you are correct here. This language only serves to convince me that you are very cross. I would be too - at the enormous legal expense and effort to win against such spurious claims.

• If possible, I am requesting that one of the technical hots shots that frequent this site explain this paper from Rossi in language that is easily understandable.

Axil, you are the chief purveyor of mainstream gobbledygook. If you can't parse this, nobody can. But hey, at least now you know what the rest of us feel like reading your posts! :*

• Ahi - thanks for clarifying your mission. You're part of the Planet Rossi mafia whose mission it is attempt and damage legitimate LENR research, funding and support while Rossi goes down.

This is the most hideous mind-set possible but is a complete non-surprise. You're part of the inverse reality mindwarp that thinks you can piece together incongruent and unrelated snippets into a story

that works for you. It is going to be entertaining to watch how desperate you will become in your stretch. When there are no bullets to work with - fabrication and spin are your only remaining weapon.

Ahi is best served raw.

• In fact that is fully true. He was cleared and refunded .

Just ask the Italian Lawyer (another day another troll.... probably) to ask all the documents of the trials from Rossi's lawyers .

The Version of Rossi can be found here:http://ingandrearossi.net/

Insults are not welcome. Alan.

Ingandrearossi.net owned by Rossi.

More rossi says?

This post moved to here from the RvD2 thread as it's purpose is not entirely clear. Alan.

• An homage to Dewey Weaver, in memes:

How I imagine The Dewey as he swaggers into LENR Forum ready to kick ass and take names after knocking back one too many...

...and proceeds to deliver another one of his diatribes with messianic fervor:

lenr-forum.com/attachment/2139/

“The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities and tyranny of Planet Rossi. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds LENR through the valley of the darkness, for he is truly his brother’s keeper and the finder of excess heat. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy Tom Darden and Industrial Heat. And you will know I am The Dewey Weaver when I lay My vengeance upon you.”

And then he saunters off, too cool to even bother to look back and survey the devastation left in his wake.

God bless you, Dewey Weaver. Don't ever change!

• All members of Philadelfia Group passed away. OSHA is welcome in Cary.

Could you shed some light on this post? I see Cary is where LaGatta operates (or will, when OSHA's directions are fulfilled). What is the Philadelphia story? And does anybody know how much IH and Cherokee invested in HRMI? The incorporation document mentions 100000 shares worth $ 0.001 each : I suppose it is more than these 100 bucks.

• That is no way to do scientific research. They made that mistake during their long test at Lugano. They should have consulted with experts at every stage. Heck, they should have consulted with me -- a non-expert. I would have asked them "what color is the reactor incandescence?" I think it was orange, not white, which means their conclusions and their entire report are wrong, and they wasted months.

So - you are now speculating beyond the perfectly good information.

At this point, I would put any results from the professors in the same category as a claim from AR.

Alan - I have very little respect for the Lugano guys. If they got their feet burned and are silent now because no longer involved it is bad enough, but understandable. To be claiming new results in the same area without correcting such an egregiously wrong report is a poor show indeed.

During the test I heard that they were keeping it secret and not consulting with anyone. I do not know whether they are consulting now. I doubt it. The fact that they never responded to questions from people such as McKubre does not bode well. They do not have the right attitude for academic researchers doing ground-breaking experiments in a poorly understood, new field.

The "gang" is barking "unisono", because, for once, they have no clue about what happens.

Is waiting that hard? After reading all the masterpieces of our "honors" I only can gratulate all the Inventors for the outstanding skills, doggedness and extraordinary ethic of work. And yes, there is more than high reason to keep quiet!

From the loud sound of the US-amigo pack you too can directly conclude, there is more about it!

(May be you can reread my very old post about the US strategic fleet command!)

• My comments are based on verifiable fact. Yours on unverifiable private information you claim to have. This is the year of the public outing of RossiSays. I'm not accusing you of lying, just that these hints, as so many in the past, have no utility unless they are concrete with the actors concerned fessing up.

Even Jed often reports things that have been told by IH and are therefore unverifiable private information but it does not seem to me that you have never complained.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.