The Playground

• Para - Its not just you. It is also interesting how Alan continues to generate cover / assistance for the Planet Rossi Crypts as they attempt spin their yarns and distract for hard hitting postings. Team Rossi had to get some quick separation in on your Ni fuel postings as they resort to their typical separation fodder flurry posting tactics in times of panic. Alan's biased (perhaps unwittingly) assistance is merely a bonus for those clowns.

• Could you shed some light on this post? I see Cary is where LaGatta operates (or will, when OSHA's directions are fulfilled). What is the Philadelphia story? And does anybody know how much IH and Cherokee invested in HRMI? The incorporation document mentions 100000 shares worth $ 0.001 each : I suppose it is more than these 100 bucks.

I don't know about this Philadelphia story but I'm aware that people from what used to be called the "Cincinnati group", who attempted using radioactive elements in their LENR experiments (like for example thorium), eventually all passed away, at least from what I've been told (I haven't specifically researched about this).

• Para - Its not just you. It is also interesting how Alan continues to generate cover / assistance for the Planet Rossi Crypts as they attempt spin their yarns and distract for hard hitting postings. Team Rossi had to get some quick separation in on your Ni fuel postings as they resort to their typical separation fodder flurry posting tactics in times of panic. Alan's biased (perhaps unwittingly) assistance is merely a bonus for those clowns.

Dewey Weaver,

Had too much lemon today?

Paradigmnoia Ni62 posts are as entertaining as your poetry. And both kind of "hard hitting" posts are as effective as pissing against the wind.

Cheers,

JB

• Happily attracting invective from the Planet Rossi posse this morning. The day is off to a great start.

One needs to notice how they travel in packs as well - their posting timings and various SP log-in/log-out patterns have been educational and entertaining. More than one step ahead of them with their technique - they have bigger plans but don't yet realize how thwarted they are.

Some long long crazy crazy days and nights ahead for Planet Rossi.

• One needs to notice how they travel in packs as well - their posting timings and various SP log-in/log-out patterns have been educational and entertaining. More than one step ahead of them with their technique - they have bigger plans but don't yet realize how thwarted they are.

I envy you for ur vast analytical and paranoical skills.

• Sorry, I have no idea. Logic might suggest that this is a Rossi system, as well as the presence of a Rossi colleague - but if you read my post on this you know as much as I do.

Alan. IH have been playing with Rossi systems for a quite while, starting from roughly the same point as the Lugano guys. Suppose they had even strong indications (say +30% excess, persisting with better calorimetry) of LENR from Rossi devices. Would they be shutting up shop? The only logical option is that they have found these to be completely dud. In which case the Lugano guys would also, if using Rossi stuff, find it dud.

However, if the Lugano guys continue to make calorimetry and science errors I guess they could stay interested in even dud Rossi stuff? It seems weird that they would persist in such obvious errors but Levi seems to be doing this (in his comments to Mats) so I suppose that driven by him they might too? Logic might suggest that.

Post moved here from RvD2. Alan.

• The only logical option

... you can think of.

Or your consciousness allows you to think of.

THH, you are so (emotionally) invested in this whole case, even if there is a chance you could be wrong on some points of your argumentation your own ego wouldn't allow this to be thinkable for you. And this is also the case with a whole lot of other people and aliases here in this thread -Pro and Contra AR, IH, etc . I don't take myself out there, it's just how our brains work.

So why bicker over the same old points over and over and over again?

Post moved here from RvD2. Alan.

• TTM - that is what you would say - from your emotional investment. Sure I could be wrong. But most of the evidence and logical (as opposed to emotional) argument is consistent with what I and others say. If it were not no doubt you or IHFB etc would be telling us why not instead of accusing us of bias.

• I hope that the "Lugano guys" are at least that competent to consider the criticism of their last work...

I was surprised when Levi flat-out refused to consider the (obvious) thermography error - deleting from thought the idea of band emissivity and not responding to pretty basic science. I'd not expect the other Lugano guys to be so unable to rethink errors, except that their behavior as reported by Alan is consistent with them agreeing with Levi the original results were broadly correct. It remains a bit of a mystery to me.

• Official Post

I was surprised when Levi flat-out refused to consider the (obvious) thermography error

Maybe he was simply ashamed to have committed that fault and didn't want to admit this publically?

That's not scientific, I have to agree.

But they should have used at least a good old thermocouple as a reference in their new experiments after this mistake was uncovered.

• TTM - that is what you would say - from your emotional investment. Sure I could be wrong. But most of the evidence and logical (as opposed to emotional) argument is consistent with what I and others say. If it were not no doubt you or IHFB etc would be telling us why not instead of accusing us of bias.

I think the whys and why nots have been flying around here long enough for everybody to pick their poison...

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.