The Playground

• Official Post

Do you mean this link? Works for me.

Evidence of nuclear fusion neutrons in an extremely small plasma focus device
    operating at 0.1 Joules
    Leopoldo Soto, Cristián Pavéz, José Moreno, Luis Altamirano, Luis Huerta, Mario Barbaglia, Alejandro Clausse,
    and Roberto E. Mayer
    Citation: Physics of Plasmas 24, 082703 (2017); doi: 10.1063/1.4989845
    View online: http://dx.doi.org/10.1063/1.4989845
    View Table of Contents: http://aip.scitation.org/toc/php/24/8
    Published by the American Institute of Physics

https://www.lenr-forum.com/attachment/2606-plasma-chili-pdf/

• Maybe it requires admin credentials. Anyway, I get this:

Access Denied

Access denied. You’re not authorized to view this page.

• What does matter is that Levi could go into Rossi's closet, dodge a few skeletons that are certainly there

As usual Saint Mary you are out of reality.

Truth is not insult. People only told the truth about Rossi. He created that truth himself.

Is only your "truth" and is just created by your paranoid mind. You are creating it and are loosing contact with reality.

Rossi has won the trial, there is also written depositions from IH that they replicated the effect and got $$$$ on this basis.

I am guessing they were made to persuade investors and were never based on facts.

You're just bending reality to follow your ideas.

I suspect this is not all which is of interest in that document but I have no time to scope it out.

You would have time but you fear that your ideas turn to be wrong.

There could be only two explanations on why you insist so much. Or you are simply senile and insane or you have an agenda.

Maybe both are true.

• Official Post

What the hell are you talking about? Which Italian prosecutor?? Which criminal gang? Now we are in madness ..... in order to insult Rossi, people invent absurd stories based on nothing ...

SSC,

Lacking anything good to defend Rossi with, never hurts to resort to a little righteous indignation heh? Not going to work...I'm still going to hammer him. He deserves it after his dishonest behavior at Doral.

The prosecutor that claimed Rossi was the leader of a criminal gang, was the one investigating Rossi's gold running operation, not the Petroldragon mess. I am pretty sure I saw that on Krivit's website, but too bored with Rossi to look it up.

• Oh, OK. Levi, Penon, Fabiani and especially Rossi are all geniuses who have discovered a source of inexhaustible power. And what are they doing with it since 2011 (2007 actually was when Rossi claimed to heat a factory with an ecat)?

The discovery is of Rossi, the others have made their lives in these years. Rossi has improved his technology, has made long-term tests, has (unfortunately) lost time with the wrong partner and now, with some luck, he will come to the success he deserves. You instead? How did you spend these years? It's obvious, insulting Rossi on every site where you've been able to do it. It does not seem to me a fruitful attitude ....... (or maybe it is?)

• The prosecutor that claimed Rossi was the leader of a criminal gang, was the one investigating Rossi's gold running operation, not the Petroldragon mess. I am pretty sure I saw that on Krivit's website, but too bored with Rossi to look it up.

No Shane, your game is unfair and your statements are false.

You said that Fabiani and Penon are part of the alleged criminal gang quoted by the prosecutor but at the time of the "gold running operation" these people probably did not even know him. Moreover, there was no criminal gang, as evidenced by the fact that Rossi was acquitted by all those false accusations. You're putting together random pieces to build an accusation against Rossi, but what you say is groundless and certainly using Krivit as a source is the safest way to stay away from the truth. And apparently that's what you're trying to do. If you're really "too bored with Rossi", dedicate your time to football or some other hobby: inventing lies about Rossi is not funny and you don't make an excellent impression.....

• The only source for Rossi's alleged acquittals is Rossi. Krivit's carefully assembled news accounts say that Rossi was convicted of several felonies and served considerable prison time. It's not worth digging all that out *again* for one person's misunderstandings. Edited to add: Oh, what the heck... it's so easy to find the citations of Rossi's criminality, it's actually funny so look here:

http://newenergytimes.com/v2/s…al-Criminal-History.shtml

http://news.newenergytimes.net…nmental-criminal-history/

The evidence of Rossi's crooked past is OVERWHELMING and that's not even including the obvious fraud he perpetrated with the multi million dollar thermoelectric scam he foisted on CERL/DOD.

If you read Italian, search the archives here: http://archivio.corriere.it/Ar…SYADnKbtgDb65QDm2EYAvgLpA

(this is a sample search for "Petroldragon") Even if you don't read Italian you can Google translate the titles of the articles and read them in English. Someone did that and although the links no longer work (the newspaper has gone to a subscription model), the headlines still stand:

http://www.freerepublic.com/fo…/2811976/posts?page=20#20

If the evidence for LENR were as good as the evidence for Rossi's criminality, people would be rushing to believe it.

• Official Post

You said that Fabiani and Penon are part of the alleged criminal gang quoted by the prosecutor but at the time of the "gold running operation" these people probably did not even know him. Moreover, there was no criminal gang, as evidenced by the fact that Rossi was acquitted by all those false accusations. You're putting together random pieces to build an accusation against Rossi, but what you say is groundless and certainly using Krivit as a source is the safest way to stay away from the truth. And apparently that's what you're trying to do. If you're really "too bored with Rossi", dedicate your time to football or some other hobby: inventing lies about Rossi is not funny and you don't make an excellent impression.

SSC,

I do not remember accusing Penon/FF of being part of Rossi's "criminal gang", back when he smuggled gold with a known mafiosa in Italy. Other than that, I suggest you read some of the references MY provided off of Krivits site. No commentary necessary, as most are simply the headlines, or quotes from Italian newspapers. It is just damning, and I fail to see why it should be considered of a personal nature, and therefore off limits to mention?

And I really am bored with Rossi. Were it not for you and Ele's trying to whitewash his personal history, turning a sinner into a saint, and rewriting Doral and the "trial" which never happened, talk about Rossi would probably fade into the background. In a way, I think that has already been begun. Rossi is mentioned less and less, and he is just not taken seriously anymore by most here.

• @ShaneD

The main thing about Rossi is that his case should be a lesson and he should a poster child for what sorts of claims not to believe. But it isn't working out that way very much.

• The evidence of Rossi's crooked past is OVERWHELMING

As usual Saint Mary you use just the evidence that you want.

The links you posted are just from the archenemy of Rossi , S. Krivit (person well connected to Widom and Larsen ) who has shouted professionally for years against him.

Last link, an old email dated 2011 of an unidentified author probably the same Krivit, contains false, biased and distorted and the only reference cited is the Italian newspaper Corriere della Sera that is not accessible.

The email is false information regards the number of years Rossi was (unjustly) jailed and also is missing the most important part of the story.

Rossi was found innocent , cleared by all charges . The Italian state even refunded him for the unjust imprisonment.

Later, the officer who had conducted investigations against Rossi was investigated and prosecuted for his links with the Mafia-

Interesting to note, in order to understand how badly you are biased, is that you Mary, on the one hand you are excited about every single word written by Krivit and on the other hand you ignore the version provided by Rossi himself in Italian and in English.

http://ingandrearossi.net/ http://ingandrearossi.com/

In the Italian part of the site the original newspaper articles are present with an answer written by Rossi. If you want to write about that story, that concerns the persecution of an innocent man, you have to read and report all versions.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.