The Playground

• A recent poll of Trump supporters had the result that 62% of them said they would not change their opinion of him "no matter what he said or did." While that was one of the most astonishing things I have ever heard, I believe that a poll of Rossi supporters would yield an even higher number.

Interesting comparison among Rossi and The President of the United States.

Rossi supporters , as you call them, base their judgment only on facts.

One those facts among the others is the terrible hate campaign by some professional trolls of the net.

Hopefully we will discover why you and Mary and others are trolling in that way. For sure is not the "Pure Interest of Pure Science" that moves you.

• The only source for Rossi's alleged acquittals is Rossi. Krivit's carefully assembled news accounts say that Rossi was convicted of several felonies and served considerable prison time.

Mary, you keep looking for information only from Krivit, which is like collecting signatures against hunting at a vegan meeting.

Long ago you doubted that Rossi had set the record in the 24 hour race and it was Sifferkol to prove that it was real, showing an article that you would not find from Krivit. Then you continued to accuse Rossi of having committed crimes, and I showed you a 2004 article where it was written that Rossi was acquitted of all charges ... could you find it from Krivit? You do nothing but spit judgments saying that they are the truth "because Krivit said it." Krivit is just a poor man who has spent his life collecting only the news that he liked about Rossi and hiding the others. And you're doing exactly the same thing.

• I suggest you read some of the references MY provided off of Krivits site. No commentary necessary, as most are simply the headlines, or quotes from Italian newspapers. It is just damning, and I fail to see why it should be considered of a personal nature, and therefore off limits to mention?

What Krivit writes is misleading, he just reports the news he wants and keep silent about the others and in this way he can make things look like he likes, not the way they really are. He reported the articles of some journalists who were looking for scoops, who wanted to give a clamorous news to sell more copies of their newspaper. The following news, those ones that retract the scandal, are never so loud and so they do not deserve the first page, according to those journalists . In Italy people say "slam the monster on the front page", it is exactly the attitude taken by Corriere della Sera journalists in those years. When the first slanders on Rossi spread, they wrote long pieces full of disdain. When all the trials against Rossi ended with the acquittals they wrote just a few lines, relegated to the last pages. It is a very incorrect attitude but is also very common among journalists. Everybody knows this, even Krivit, but he prefers to ignore it instead of looking for information about Rossi's acquittals. Did Krivit ever talk about Emilio Spaziante? This is the corrupt Italian general who made Rossi go to jail and made his business go bankrupt in Italy in the nineties. He was affiliated to the Italian Mafia. You can have news following this link (use Google translator if you do not know Italian). The title says more or less this: "Luxury boat, villa, cash and living the high life: general of fiscal police convicted. One of those who causes the bankruptcy of workers because of a sales receipt or for a wrongly filled-in invoice"

http://direttanfo.blogspot.it/…lla-contanti-e-bella.html

I suggest you listen to many different voices, if you really want to know something about Rossi. Whoever reads only Krivit will never know how things really are.

Long ago you doubted that Rossi had set the record in the 24 hour race and it was Sifferkol to prove that it was real, showing an article that you would not find from Krivit.

That article convinced me of nothing other than that Rossi knows how to ride a bicycle. First, it was in Italian and provided without the simple courtesy of a translation. So I have no idea what it said. Second, IIRC, the source was not specified. Finally, whatever the article DOES say would have to be compared with what Rossi claimed he did.

As to your link, it's about a corrupt official apparently brought to trial around 2014, right? I have no idea what if anything that has to do with Rossi, even if it was the man who prosecuted him, which is not clear. I've been following Rossi's claims for six years and his total lack of real accomplishments for twenty years. I am not relying on Krivit alone!

• Official Post

SSC,

It is hard to figure out the Petroldragon scandal. Having been immersed in Rossisays for 6 year I am very familiar with it. It seems on the one hand a slam dunk as the evidence clearly implicates Rossi, but on the other hand he went through a couple trials, and he was acquitted each time. So, I can see both sides to the argument. However, after reading the IH/Rossi court documents, I now lean towards his being guilty. I do not think he just decided out of nowhere, at the age of 60, to become a conman and rip IH off. Plus he was too good at it with IH. It was like he had been through it before. Had Doral not happened, I think Rossi's version of Petroldragon would win the day, but now with so much damning evidence in the public domain, I think it safe to say that Petrol was a scam just like Doral.

As to the gold smuggling charges; Rossi did not even address that in AndreaRossi bio...or did I miss that? Failing to do so is a red flag to me. Why try and explain Petroldragon and not his role in that? And when you and a known mafia associate are linked together, a prosecutor accuses you of being a ring leader of a gang...well, that does not look too good. It begs an explanation, especially if you expect to be taken seriously as a legitimate businessman.

• Official Post

Don't tell me you've never smuggled a few goodies inside your flight bag!

LOLs. Of course we did, but we went by different rules than the common folk. Understandable, considering we were vetted in the hiring process, and annually background checked. Even customs went easy on us, and we could usually slip as many bottles of that great French seasonal Beaujolais nouveau (another edit) in our bags as it could hold.

Edit: But not gold! Oddly, at TWA we actually had one pilot in the 80's caught smuggling gold between Egypt and Europe.

• but on the other hand he went through a couple trials, and he was acquitted each time.

The number of trial was enormous, 54, and he was acquitted and cleared from all.

Rossi was a victim the persecution by a General of the Italian Financial Police Emilio Speziante.

The same General was after found guilty of corruption http://direttanfo.blogspot.nl/…lla-contanti-e-bella.html.

I think it safe to say that Petrol was a scam just like Doral.

Doral was not a scam. IH has done a settlement instead to lose the trial.

And also you omit the other tests that IH has done and that are documented in the deposition of the trial.

So maybe that this "is safe" for you but surely is not related to reality.

• That article convinced me of nothing other than that Rossi knows how to ride a bicycle. First, it was in Italian and provided without the simple courtesy of a translation. So I have no idea what it said.

Mary if you were a super hero (or villain!) I think your super power would be ignorance.

What do you think about the name "Doctor Ignoranto"? "Captain Ignorance"? "Ignorantus"?

If you really were interested in what this article says you would just translate it. It ain't hard you know?!

But so you simply aren't interested because it doesn't follow your line of thought. Is ok with me but shows your mindset...

• Ele - may I remind you that Rossi is the one who proposed a walkaway settlement minutes before Darden was to take the stand to begin trial testimony.

Darden was ready to go and Rossi apparently wasn't. Rossi was not ready for the truth to go before Judge and jury and that settlement was his only way to weasel out of a very difficult jam that he got himself into. He was very fortunate to have escaped and we'll see how long he can stay out of trouble this time.

• Ele - may I remind you that Rossi is the one who proposed a walkaway settlement minutes before Darden was to take the stand to begin trial testimony.

Rossi was not ready for the truth to go before Judge and jury and that settlement was his only way to weasel out of a very difficult jam that he got himself into. He was very fortunate to have escaped and we'll see how long he can stay out of trouble this time.

Yeah sure Dewey.

Do you have anything provable to support your version of the events? Or is it just some DeweySays™?

• Dewey,

A lot of people wish Darden had had the fortitude to go through with the trial and that he had ended Rossi's scams for good, taken Rossi's resources, and perhaps set the groundwork for criminal action.

Rossi was a victim the persecution by a General of the Italian Financial Police Emilio Speziante.

Yah shoore. The General had nothing better to do than to prosecute Rossi on false charges on the grounds that he actually had a process which could have enriched a whole province.

.If you really were interested in what this article says you would just translate it. It ain't hard you know?!

It's particularly not hard for an Italian speaker which makes it difficult for me to understand why none of the Italian speakers who post here has translated it. I still don't know what the article says.

• Official Post

Actually no Mary. Only a very few people care either way. 99. as many 9's as you like % of the world doesn't know and doesn't care.

A lot of people wish Darden had had the fortitude to go through with the trial and that he had ended Rossi's scams for good, taken Rossi's resources, and perhaps set the groundwork for criminal action.

• TTM - You are always ready to accept words as true only if they emanate from a Planet Rossi iterative (every word). That one way mirror has great potential to get you further - keep using it and best wishes in the future!

MY - I was also disappointed as we had the R'ster on the ropes. He was going to have to perjure himself under oath to keep his version of the story together and that had great potential to also lead to sanctions

for his attorneys. R badly wanted out and it was prudent for TD/IH to take the exit as well to conserve remaining research $$ and eliminate the small risk of personal and CIP economic penalties from a confused jury. (R didn't have such a bad strategy in that regard). On the positive side, he also left a good dropping trail for any future investor to consider in the process.

• Dewey: I agree that it would have been dangerous to rely on a jury of lay people understanding the contract and the technical issues.

As for sanctions against the attorneys, I know someone who is eager to pursue that but I am discouraging it for many reasons. It would be risk to him or her in that the attorneys might sue him or her. While the suit would not have merit, it would cost to defend, And judges tend to be reluctant to sanction attorneys for anything related to lawsuits-- the last thing judges and lawyers want to discourage is lawsuits for obvious economic reasons.

As for the dropping trail-- yeah, it's superb but also very long, complex and convoluted. I think the trail was as good or better when IH made the choice to go with Rossi and look what happened? IH decided that despite all the materials and reasoning on the internet including Krivit and Wright's research on Rossi's past and his ethics, it was worth the risk. We've been all over that part with you before. It could happen again. Rossi has used the well known strategy which Nigerian scammers use and it works-- pitch it to the least capable and most gullible people with money. That's why the absolutely preposterous QuarkX is Rossi's next project.

Alan: You are correct that most of the world neither knows nor cares about Rossi. It is mainly of interest to hapless investors and those of us who read in wonderment, day after day, how people still think Rossi has or ever had something of value. However, the stories do penetrate more than you might think. A close relative of mine went to a sports event with someone he hadn't met before. And on the ride back, somehow the conversation turned to energy conversation. And the guy bemoaned the lack of funds for cold fusion, as he called it, and most especially for that promising inventor, Andrea Rossi. I only found out because my relative knew of my interest in the Rossi vs IH case. It can be a small world. That was only six or so months ago.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.