The Playground

• Eric, any references [re silicon/phosphorus ball-lightening conjecture] would be much appreciated.

Here is the closest thing I know of (someone else might have thought of it first):

https://goo.gl/fYGRPr

https://goo.gl/T6KY8u

The idea was inspired by the following comments in the Wikipedia article:

• "Many early reports claim that the ball eventually explodes, sometimes with fatal consequences, leaving behind the odor of sulfur."
    • "The ball of fire allegedly smashed the pews and many windows, and filled the church with a foul sulphurous odour and dark, thick smoke."
    • "Odors resembling ozone, burning sulfur, or nitrogen oxides are often reported"

For some time now my working hypothesis about LENR is that it is just induced alpha and beta decay. The sulfur connection tied into that understanding via the 32Si → 32P → 32S beta decay chain, and by the apparent observation of a connection between ball lightening and vaporized soil, which contains silicon.

• So you hypothesize accelerated beta decay in at least some case, no?

I read LENR reports with the questions in mind, "could this be explained by accelerated beta decay," and "could it be explained by accelerated alpha decay?" In a tantalizing number of cases the answer is "yes," and in some cases the answer is "hard to see how." But I do suspect accelerated beta decay might be a thing.

• @H-G Branzell 

(I do it here on "The Playground", where my posting belongs to, so Eric does not have to move it.)

Nope, nothing about O Day here:

http://www.hedgedruid.com/2009…r-water-and-earth-energy/

But here is plenty:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/O%27Day

I take this:

O'Day (crater), a prominent lunar impact crater that is located on the far side of the Moon

I've chosen to go to the moon and do the other things, not because they are easy ...

Really, this O-Day thing is a waste/useless.

Studity things, like I show you something, what do you see?

Keep on thinking! You are on the right way .... bla bla bla...

1. I've spent now some hours with Mr. Hutchinson and I can see no evidence for his claims.

He did fake some movies, claming anti gravity with various objects. Did some weired interviews, but IMHO nothing substancial.
    Only interesting part was the look-like-fluid objetcs. Dunno how he made that.

2. Bob Greenyer came up with this redicoulous presentation of the "Pyramid of the Sun" in Bosnia and the "energy beam".

Really?! There isn't even a pyramid ...

3. EM-field comming (appr. 150V/m) from the LION2 reactor without being plugged into something, made Bob go up to 10.000 rpm, then lost "speed" when the reactor was placed on the ground. To that moment, you can see a lot of electrical wiring right under/behind the table. Not

a good place to measure em fields, I think. Also, the thing is cooler than ambient, and so on.

4. He claims on ECW of beeing scientific, so I don't unterstand what's his intension, with all that above. That's not science.

Don't get me wrong, Bob is running for LENR for years now, and from time to time he gets a little bit crazy with all that.

I hope he will do/feel better in future.

After O day, what ever he things what he has now in his synopsis, what others can't see/feel/thing/know.

• The Effect:

https://www.damninteresting.co…red/the-hutchison-effect/

Hook, line and sinker and WAY WAY WAY more than BG possibly could have imagined:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Official Post

If he links the H-effect, EVOs, and LENR together, that will be quite the accomplishment. He may put it all together, you never know. 700 years ago, had someone connected the twitch of a nerve, a fish that could shock you, lightning, hair standing on end, needle on a lodestone aligning N to S, as the same phenomenon but in different forms, they would have been laughed at. Probably suffer an even worse fate than that.

He is the showman though. Nothing wrong with that mind you, especially considering he is doing this free. Whatever makes him tick, I am willing to put up with, just to see what he comes up with. Maybe it will take an eccentric like him to break LENR out of it's 28 year stagnation.

• Now BG is adding (via Twitter):

"Fusion of dissimilar materials and faster than light communication observed by Podkletnov et. al."

Eugene Podkletnov (Wiki) "(Russian: Евгений Подклетнов, Yevgeny Podkletnov) is a Russian ceramics engineer known for his claims made in the 1990s of designing and demonstrating gravity shielding devices consisting of rotating discs constructed from ceramic superconducting materials.
    [...]"

(emphasis added)

Hutchinson...

Osmanagich ... (the bosnian pyramide hoax)

Podkletnov ...

What's next ?

Bob Lazar ?

O day will come and go, only leaving eccentric black holes behind :)

• He [Hutchison] is the showman though. Nothing wrong with that mind you, especially considering he is doing this free. Whatever makes him tick, I am willing to put up with, just to see what he comes up with. Maybe it will take an eccentric like him to break LENR out of it's 28 year stagnation.

I am sure that Hutchison has got something. But I am pessimistic about the prospects of curing it:

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• bang99 depending on what sport you play you either watch player or ball and never both.

What you are doing now is watching Bob's foot work.

Hutchinson is a nutcase no doubts there while Podkletnov not as much.

Hi Max!

In the past, I've been playing Badminton.

To be successfull you have to watch both, the ball and the player.

If you don't watch where the other player stands, and where "the vector" of his footwork is, you will have difficulties to make a point. You will most propably lose the game.

Once upon a time, I was very amazed, when something new in "Science" was reportet, so, when the Podkletnov claims came up in media, I was very excited. That was in the middle of the 90's, when I remember correctly. Big hype about the claimed gravity shielding. No succes in replications. More claims from Podkletnov and a myterious vanishing and reappearing on different places, Finnland, if i remember correct.

Patents for anti-gravity vehicles. And so on. Now, we have 2018. What's left? Nothing. Again with Dott. Rossi.

I have interessts and autodidactic knowledge in mainstream science and I also like non-mainstream claims.

I'm doing/investigating that for over 35 years now.

You know, Bermuda triangle, Pyramide myth, myth of Atlantis and Mu, ancient astronauts, UFOs in detail, Nazis spaceships and bases on Antartica and even the Moon, Stonehenge, Megalit culture, moon conspiracy, Area 51, Roswell, Hollow Earth, Mars face, World's end in 2012, Planet X / Nemesis, Second Earth, 9/11, JFK murder, Oluf Palme murder, Submarines around Sweden, paranomal phaenomena, telecinese, telephatie, ball lightning (with is very interessting to me).

Also Bob Lazar, Podkletnov, Dott. Rossi, Papp, J. P. Roner, Rosch, Keshe, Steorn, Testatika, Perendev, Browngas, ...

All that and much more.

I found insight/knowledge in deterministic and quantum physics / generall realativity and explanations/working theories for macro- and micro cosmic phaenomena.

On the other hand, regarding the non-mainstream "issues":

I found hoax (the Internet anmd of course YouTube is the perfect media for that), chaos, fraud, deception, FUD and scam.

So, in short, I've been always been diappointed, doing that stuff. But I don't regret that used/wasted time.

I'm tottaly aware of the fact, that standard physics theories, field theories are the common topic, can only hardly explain rough of the five percent of matter and energy of the obversable universe, with gravity force, em force, weak and strong force.

Dark matter and Dark Energy are open issues. So, 95 percent is still hidden to "us".

I'm a dreamer also :)

So, maybe, after O day, when the discovery of the fith force will be spread all over the world:

The motherships will drop their cloaking fields and homo sapiens will became a member in the galactic family :)

There is no YES/NO scheme, there is only probability/coincidence and time.

• Official Post

I am sure that Hutchison has got something. But I am pessimistic about the prospects of curing it:

Judging by that video, this Hutchison is an interesting character. Maybe even a little weird by normal standards (is that PC incorrect?), but I take comfort knowing that many of histories greatest scientists were cross dressers. Off hand, I forget who they were though.

• Judging by that video, this Hutchison is an interesting character. Maybe even a little weird by normal standards (is that PC incorrect?), but I take comfort knowing that many of histories greatest scientists were cross dressers. Off hand, I forget who they were though.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/fem…-chatterbox-divorcee.html

The extraordinary love affair between British scientist Paul Dirac and a chatterbox divorcee

He was the brilliant but cripplingly shy scientist whom even Einstein thought half-mad. Now a new book reveals a truly mind-boggling twist.

Most big-brained scientists are a touch on the eccentric side. Sir Isaac Newton believed in alchemy, spent months in darkened rooms while researching light, and poisoned himself with mercury as a result of his many experiments.

Electronics boffin Clive Sinclair's childhood bedroom was a mess of wires, amplifiers and radios. And Professor Colin Pillinger, inventor of the ill-fated British space probe Beagle II, boasts the sort of facial hair that would leave Chitty Chitty Bang Bang's Caractacus Potts feeling distinctly ordinary-looking.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.