The Playground

• Official Post

Podkletnov et. al."

A few years ago the German State television seriously covered Podkletnov and the anti gravity phenomena.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• This place is a playground so some nice toys are appropriate.

Here is one:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Notice the cool ribbon superconductors.

It certainly is a cute little reactor ball. But I am afraid that it will be on a suicide mission. Provided that it works, the radiation will kill it rather quickly, but the main thing is that if you can achieve fusion in such a small device you can always make it bigger with appropriate shielding for sensitive parts.

• The proof that LENR works

We know that the overarching goal of Elon Musk is to establish a self sustaining colony on Mars. But is this even remotely possible?

You know what Mars looks and feels like. When it is not too cold for human comfort it is to hot. Instead of a cozy atmosphere you have cosmic and ultraviolet radiation and an occasional shower from solar flares. Water is sparse and frozen in dirt, nowhere to buy a Coke. The gravitation is too low to keep you fit, your bones will crumble. In short. it is a mighty miserable place to be dumped in.

To construct a colony you will need immense amounts of raw materials that you must extract from Mars. These materials will have to be processed chemically, thermally and mechanically into sheet metal, beams, glass cupolas and zillions of other items. The list of things that the marsians would have to do to survive and thrive on Mars is practically endless, so I may just as well stop here. As a mental exercise, for instance suppose that you need a piece of copper wire. I suggest that you start out by trying to find a place with copper ore worth mining.

Didn't Elon Musk think of this? Being one of the smartest guys around, of course he did. To settle in this environment you will need access to huge amounts of energy that you must harvest from sunshine using photovoltaic panels. Have you seen the solar parks that they build to produce a few megawatts? They are huge, and before the colony is able to manufacture panels itself all panels must be shipped from earth. It will be a showstopper. If not, the show will stop anyhow when the panels get covered by Martian sand dunes during the next storm.

Therefore, being the smart guy he is, Elon har realized this long ago. Thus he must have an ace up his sleeve. He must know of a practically inexhaustible source of energy. This energy source must be compact and need a very small mass of fuel per energy unit. Another requirement is that it must not emit harmful radiation that needs heavy shielding. Does this sound familiar? Yes, it is LENR, Elon knows the secret, which is also a secret. Or was.

So, all you have to do is to tell Elon that we have figured out that he has this secret. Then you politely ask him to share it with you. He is a nice guy so I am pretty sure that he will grant you your wish. He already released all his Tesla patents, so why not?

/ Playfully, yours HGB

• Official Post

Therefore, being the smart guy he is, Elon har realized this long ago. Thus he must have an ace up his sleeve. He must know of a practically inexhaustible source of energy. This energy source must be compact and need a very small mass of fuel per energy unit. Another requirement is that it must not emit harmful radiation that needs heavy shielding. Does this sound familiar? Yes, it is LENR, Elon knows the secret, which is also a secret. Or was.

Maybe someone should tell this guy that Rossi has a 1MW LT shipping container that does all that, but no one, not even Elon, wants to buy it.

• Official Post

Elon never uses new tech. All his stuff was developed 50-100 years ago.

People are wrong thinking about him as some kind of a guru.

Also, I am trying to figure our where I get this urge to see humans on Mars. Must have been propaganda cause otherwise it is hard to call what we have here on Earth a 'good job'. We need to solve the problems instead of trying to hide from them on another planet at huge cost.

• Another proof that LENR works

Above I proved that Elon Musk knows that LENR works. Here is another proof:

http://abcnews.go.com/Internat…-listen/story?id=53435150

US shrugs at Vladimir Putin's boast of nuclear-powered cruise missile with unlimited range

President Vladimir Putin today declared that Russia has tested a new generation of nuclear weapons, including a nuclear-powered cruise missile that he said has unlimited range."

Putin said the nuclear-powered cruise missile had been successfully tested in late 2017 as he showed a video apparently of the test.

“The missile's test-launch and ground trials make it possible to create a brand-new weapon, a strategic nuclear missile powered by a nuclear engine," Putin told an audience in a hall by the Kremlin. "The range is unlimited. It can maneuver for an unlimited period of time.”

“No one in the world has anything similar,” Putin said to applause.

Some webb research clarifies that present designs of nuclear rockets are unsuitable for cruise missiles, see e.g.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuclear_thermal_rocket

The experts say that Putin's claims to have a nuclear-powered cruise missile are void of substance.

Another possibility is that the Russians have gotten their hands on a new type of nuclear reaction.

We have seen that the Russians are very active in the LENR area:

http://energycatalyzer3.com/rossi/lenr-popular-in-russia

I fear the worst. :(

• Were LENR used by the Russian MIC, as you fear, you can be sure that leaky amateurs claiming LENR success would be silenced, one way or another.

The the evidence that worries you convinces me your fears are groundless.

• Official Post

Putin's statement is given weeks ahead of presidential vote. Even that he mostly guaranteed to win they want to nail it.

Out of all his prior promises made during such evens only small fraction materialized.

Looking at Russia's recent failures and delays in space launches in particular it is hard to see where this super weapons would come from.

Most likely they dusted off blueprints of soviet era.

• Official Post

Has anyone heard form Piantelli's NichEnergy? It is like they/he dropped off of the face of the earth after MFMP had some dealings with them. Their website is unchanged in the 2 years they revitalized it. Of all the old guard, he impressed me the most. So unassuming, and truly a save the planet type like all of us here. Not out for the money, lived a simple life, although the investor group that took over may have changed his attitude. Old age, inheritance issues, etc. can do that also, and he is over 80 now.

Very frustrating to me that these LENR players just drop off the radar without explanation. IMO, they owe science and their followers at least a reason why.

• Official Post

Old age, ill health. And he has a note from his Ma. To be serious, I don't think Piantelli owes us anything, more likely it is the other way around.

True. He was/is a pioneer, and we do owe him for that. He took as many arrows from his mainstream colleagues, as did his peers from the old guard. In his shoes though, I would keep everyone much more informed, whether that be for the good or bad. Not only for the good of science, but also for my legacy.

He may still do so, we shall see. Hard for me to believe that, with his dedication to the field he would take his secrets with him.

• Official Post

Another interesting article.

It would make things much easier for all if a science finds a definite answer to what charge and magnetic field actually are.

Meanwhile all different surrogates are being used for something which can give origin to charge and magnetic field such as 'dark matter' or 'sterile neutrino' here:

https://www.universetoday.com/…-still-no-idea-happening/

• Official Post

AR strikes back - granted European patent EP2702593

"METHOD AND APPARATUS FOR GENERATING ENERGY BY NUCLEAR REACTIONS OF HYDROGEN ADSORBED BY ORBITAL CAPTURE ON A NANOCRYSTALLINE STRUCTURE OF A METAL" , inventor Francesco Piantelli, is now REVOKED

Alan,

Hopefully she can get this decision overturned so that her fathers patent is worth something. Odd thing is, it was overturned after an Rossi appeal last November.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.