Two Giants, Two Problems, and One Simple Answer: Help us me356!

• Official Post

I support your plea, Hank, and I know how passionately you care about this matter. But must suggest two things. Firstly, tone it down a bit, you are not helping ME356's stated worry about the amount of attention he will attract, and secondly please give up on asking the representatives of IH for information, all you will get is the 'official line'.

• Official Post

Possible, but I believe Bob is just the front man.

While he's making the videos Alan Goldwater and Bob Higgins (and other I maybe missed) will try to start a real test.

I'm also sure (and at least hope) that MFMP learned from the last "recipe" debacle, and stop making big pre-announcements like apple before a new iPhone release.
    They just should say what they know, and not make a big entertaining show.

Anyone who defends his silence in my opinion is an enemy of the LENR replication movement. Because there is no reasonable argument as to why he should keep such basic information secret.

Do not underestimate the importance of privacy. I come from the cryptocurrency world, where privacy is highly regarded.

I follow the LENR world with great interest.

-s-

• Do not underestimate the importance of privacy. I come from the cryptocurrency world, where privacy is highly regarded.

I'm afraid that if privacy is Me356's concern it might already be too late. He's already posted enough information - it doesn't even look like he's made any effort hiding it - that would make it far too easy for determined attackers to trace down his personal details and location, unless he's operating as a frontman for covering the identity of other people. So, withholding replication data on that basis would seem pointless and perhaps even counterproductive in my opinion.

• I only read the title of this thread and already knew it was Hank Mills repeating the same request that has been made multiple times in the me356 thread.

Nagging usually leads to the opposite of the desired result. As we can see, me356 hasn't been posting much recently.

BTW, Hank, me356 has already replied to your request:

Hank Mills: Please read my posts again. I have clearly written I will publish the results and required data for replication. Very probably more than you wish. But it will be just not immediately. Nothing more.

• I wish me356 would let the info out to but you really have to think about it a moment. He is seeing neutrons for a while which I don't understand because the reactions of this thing are supposed to not let them out only gammas and x rays if I understand right. So imagine for a moment that he can make it work but it is not on all the way (I.e. Transmuting neutrons resulting in heat and gammas) and the reason he has not told us anything about it is because he wants to make sure it will work right every time it is turned on so every jackass here including myself that goes out to the shop( actually my back yard) and starts playing with half of the info needed they don't transmute their own body's. I can wait longer I have waited this long I just work on something else for a while like hanging out with the family. So take a moment and really look at the implications of this beast because I don't want my body to be the exess heat and I am sure you do not either.

• /*He claims his time is very valuable, but a couple paragraphs wouldn't take ten minutes to write up. */

LOL, the same comment of mine has been downvoted before few days. This community is a typical sample of decadent contemporary world: you just want to read, twaddle and do nothing for your own good. What the more info about me356 reactor would be good for? Will you repeat his experiments just after then? I guess not - you already have plenty of another high-COP reports at the web and you did nothing.

Lets face it: what you actually want is just to sit comfortably, consume optimistic news and popcorn before your computers.

me356: Reactor parameters [part 2]

• /* He is seeing neutrons for a while which I don't understand because the reactions of this thing are supposed to not let them out only gammas and x rays if I understand right. */

A. Rossi also observed neutrons once his reactor overheated. http://www.e-catworld.com/2015/10/17/neutron-detection-and-the-e-cat/ So that the evolution of neutrons is something, which one should always consider during cold fusion experiments, because they're just on the verge of neutron expulsion.

This experience is interesting by itself, because it illustrates, how heavily the LENR depends on rather subtle change of experimental conditions. This is very unusual given the extremely difference in activation energy of chemical and nuclear reactions, because it means, by small change of input energy we can control the flow of much more energetic reaction (in range one to few millions Watts or so) and I've already a theory for it too https://www.reddit.com/r/Physi…_replicating_cold/cvtkz14

In essence, the cold fusion requires the formation of long lines of colliding atoms, which not only accelerate the atom nuclei by Astroblaster mechanism, but they also slow-down (thermalizes) the products of nuclear reaction in the opposite way - so that the neutrons cannot escape from material and they get absorbed before the long line of atoms gets broken. For to have the cold fusion running one needs to have atoms perfectly aligned, which is something that only crystalline lattice can provide for minute intervals of time. Once the material gets heated, then the long lines of atom get ruined with thermal fluctuations faster, than the neutrons can be fully thermalized and absorbed, so that they escape from material. Of course the lack of neutron absorption can also change the whole route of nuclear reaction.

• /* Unless me356 comes here and spends ten minutes of his time to share some information with us, we are doomed to watching the soap opera of LENR Forums for another week, month, or year. */

This situation just illustrates, the larger and more dense the human civilization is, the less percentage of people does the actual progress - most of people are simply watching like the bystanders. We have billions of Arduinos on the market, heating elements, chemicals and voltage sources are cheaply and readily accessible at every e-shop, people have lotta free time in their hands - but whole this potential is wasted in plain reproduction of people and nobody actually does the experiments and research on its very own - just a toying and gaming. This is unhealthy situation in comparison to quite recent human past, when many amateurs actively contributed to actual progress.

• /* He is seeing neutrons for a while which I don't understand because the reactions of this thing are supposed to not let them out only gammas and x rays if I understand right. */

Me is just trying everything that he believes may be usefull. He worked with Tungsten and that is a real pandora's box. You can get everything and You wont like it really...

• /* Me is just trying everything that he believes may be useful. He worked with Tungsten and that is a real pandora's box */

IMO he failed in his attempt, after then. The plain saying the "mixture of iodine and ammonia may explode" without further specification of details will not detract the people from future experiments, on the contrary: it will just elevate the risk for first few naive amateurs, who will try to dry it or expose to sunlight or to keep in grounded glass vial. For safe work with explosives the detailed and thorough instructions - rather than lack of it - are always the key.

One thing is for sure: it doesn't matter, how well you're trying to hide or confuse the facts - the people will always sniff the truth out, soon or later. After all, the experiments with LENR are still rather primitive: there are not lotta things to try once you get the picture of reactor.

• There is much speculation about what subatomic particles are produced by the LENR reaction: all wrong. When those particles are identified, then the road to LENR implementation and theory is a limited access highway.

• @lucasnw I can just imagine making this discovery…. An experimenter is running an experiment for days and days and still its not producing excess heat… then like many here the experimenter gets frustrated with the test and in the end gives up and "Bang" he hits the table… Just then "Ping" the experiment comes to life ;)

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.