Two Giants, Two Problems, and One Simple Answer: Help us me356!

• I find it highly unlikely that me356 is starting the reaction using a hammer. I think his "hitting it with a hammer" comment was metaphorical and not meant to be taken literally. I think it much more likely in the posted video that he has the pressure held near vacuum to vaporize the Lithium and the bump we see is me356 opening a valve to introduce Hydrogen and initiate the excess heat.

• I find it highly unlikely that me356 is starting the reaction using a hammer. I think his "hitting it with a hammer" comment was metaphorical and not meant to be taken literally. I think it much more likely in the posted video that he has the pressure held near vacuum to vaporize the Lithium and the bump we see is me356 opening a valve to introduce Hydrogen and initiate the excess heat.

The bang might be cause by a sudden release of pressure. MFMP has seen radiation procued when the hydrogen pressure drops.

• Hank has asked for his account to be closed multiple times. Now he wants me356 account to be closed. Then he wants the admins to go back in time and purge anything he or someone he deems by his writ to have their entries purged. It doesn't work that way. His heart is in the right place but attacking MFMP doesn't help his case. Nor does sounding like a broken record.

• Hey Hank mabee he is writing a very long essay for you and that is what is takeing so long. Knock it off already and just wait it out! Or else he is going to get pissed off and not tell any of us! Please as bad as you beg him I know you mean no harm and are very passionate about this but please please please stop!!! At this point if I knew how to make it work I would not tell you because of some of the things you have said. You may have ruined it for all of us already.

• "I'm not a huge fan of frivolous technologies such as bitcoin, virtual reality, augmented reality, etc." i heard the same thing 2 decades ago from my father about the internet i guess he was disappointed about the fact the he wouldn't see his flying car in 2000 . one of these technologies (ethereum https://www.ethereum.org/dao ) might be the solution of your problem it can be used to incentivise someone like me356 to distribute his trigger safely and anonymously even build an ecosystem around his system for other engineers to innovate on .
    i understand that some of those concepts require a little stretch in imagination but let's face it, energy is the life force of our society a decentralised technologie (successful lenr tech) will never be controllable by any entity "government ,laws, patents ,wars or even traditional market etc.." the only solution for inventors out there is to find a new business model and not get trapped building cars that look like horse carriages .
    my advice to successful inventors fearful of being left out :
    find a way to automatise your trigger and distribute it through existing crypto platforms it will surely be reverse engineered by few geeks perhaps distributed on ebay or some chinese marketplace but you will benefit from your platform most users will prefer to buy your system because they will benefit from a community (eg android network effect) .you will not even need to build a single device or be liable to anything, others will be glad to do that .
    there are billions of dollars to be made out of an hypothetical lenr but rest assured it will not be from manufacturing devices because that's what most people will do until they saturate the market "a lenr device might run for decades" .
    I can understand the safety argument by me356 but i think that this argument is the trap in which lenr might fall and die if handled by few entities .there is a lot of brains out there capable of solving those engineering problems very fast .it will not stop others from misusing the technology but i believe that lenr itself might help mitigate the problem .

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.