ELI25 Current status of all LENR

• Hydrogen bombs are weapons based on hot fusion, not CF. Absolutely yes, the energy released in 1952 was order of 10^16 Joule, much greater of the input.

• Hot fusion evidences...

on the Earth the first demo (to the entire world) it was 1952.

@hunter : You mix up lab work with with controlled hot fusion. There are millions of lab effects that never make it into products.

The most expensive error is hot fusion (ITER), because it only works the LENR way...

Why will ITER fail: The standard model is simply not feasible to make any predictions.., thus most ITER work is trial and error...

• Official Post

Hydrogen bombs are weapons based on hot fusion, not CF. Absolutely yes, the energy released in 1952 was order of 10^14 Joule, much greater of the input.

That technically count as confirmation.Replocations are still few.

And I am not sure if anybody really understands the process though. Rumor says that Russians once underestimated the power by order of magnitude. Good thing the explosion was in the middle of nowhere.

• For first, I compare an existing and well known phenomena (the Hot Fusion) with an undemonstrated one (Cold Fusion). Lab or not doesn't matter.

• @hunter : You mix up lab work with with controlled hot fusion. There are millions of lab effects that never make it into products.

The most expensive error is hot fusion (ITER), because it only works the LENR way...

Why will ITER fail: The standard model is simply not feasible to make any predictions.., thus most ITER work is trial and error...

...maybe iter will fail ,but W7X just recently pushed another record.

• Because I read that Cold Fusion fans claim to be able to produce huge excess energy (like Hot Fusion does).

this is one very important aspect. The claims made by hot fusion supporters are made carefully and almost always mention the experiments, which need to be conducted before telling properly, what is possible and what not.

Most of the claims, that CF supporters pur forward.... are made NOT carefully but screamed out loudly....

• Official Post

another example of delay of something clear is germs theory.

From Alexander Gordon de Aberdeen 1795, then Semmelweis 1847 to Pasteur 1857 (not even a doctor in medicine but a chemist with some marketing sense) and Lister 1867.

http://www.antimicrobe.org/h04…is%20in%20perspective.pdf

For someone aware of result, it is clear that LENR is proven like Fermi's pile or radium activity, and much more replicated.

It is however absolutely not understood (I already hear the people giving me their pet theory, which is sure the good one), which is the problem.

You can also move from the discovery of PN junction as anomalies in Germanium résistance measurement, put in the drawer in the 20s, then never replicated transistors in the 30s, then proof of concept at bell labs, and then continuous improvement from planar, to IC, SOI...

the reason LENR is considered as not proven is just the same that sent Semmelweis to the asylum, while any illiterate mother was aware of the problem, because they made the same statistics, with less precision, but more skin in the game.

Everyday I see people impervious to any fact, challenging the most recognized institutions, inventing conflict of interests, improbable artifacts in statistics, magical effects, to protect their belief. Blindness is a common problem.

• You forget that currently we are in XXI century not still in the XVIII or the knowledge of the beginning of last century.

• Official Post

Today consensus can be worldwide in few weeks, and blocks any freedom to dissent.

Today the need for budget is so huge that you can believe in any absurdity that give you a job for a decade.

Today the old mindguard of academies live longer, and the young boys need money to sustain the Western lifestyle they expect with a PhD.

and anyway you are right, because of internet, the information survived, but not in the upper level of authority.

When you see TB and measles reapearing because of Salem-like psychosis at planet scale, you don't think we evolved so much .

• For first, I compare an existing and well known phenomena (the Hot Fusion) with an undemonstrated one (Cold Fusion).

Because I read that Cold Fusion fans claim to be able to produce huge excess energy (like Hot Fusion does).

@hunter : You live in a dream world!

Can you give us the place, time where a hot fusion reactor delivered huge excess energy???

Even the hydrogen bomb will not help you, because more than 2/3 ( I would say > 90%) of the output was 6Li fission/fusion.. and not hydrogen fusion.

PS: Do you really believe that "hot fusion" is dominant in the solar energy process ??

The centuries may change, but the fearful, the wicked and the wilfully ignorant remain.

Right, I think also those persons having an excessively high opinion of themselves.

Can you give us the place, time where a hot fusion reactor delivered huge excess energy???

You talk of hot fusion reactor delivered huge excess energy, not me.

I was talking about Hot Fusion as well demonstrated Physical phenomena.

Even the hydrogen bomb will not help you, because more than 2/3 ( I would say > 90%) of the output was 6Li fission/fusion.. and not hydrogen fusion.

So?

Are you saying that Hydrogen does not "fuse" (Hot Fusion) in Hydrogen bomb? Li or H nuclear fusion it's still Hot.

Do you really believe that "hot fusion" is dominant in the solar energy process ??

Never said.

Anyway, do you claim it's a Cold Fusion? Can you demonstrate it on Earth?

PS: Do you really believe that "hot fusion" is dominant in the solar energy process ??

Wyttenbach, Don't You do ?

• Right, I think also those persons having an excessively high opinion of themselves.

Dunning-Kruger is everywhere. Especially in places, where people without proper education on a certain topic try to explain phenomenas, where this kind of education is absolutely necessary, TO BE ABLE TO TALK.

• PS: Do you really believe that "hot fusion" is dominant in the solar energy process ??

The ITER like hot-fusion process is certainly not the dominant solar fusion process. The energy we get here down on earth is more closely related to the LENR version of hot fusion. ( See new corona measurements). I guess in about 10 years we start to know how the sun really works. It's all about doing the adequate measurements!

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.