The story of electricity - BBC Documentary

• Official Post

Recently I've seen this BBC documentary (in French on Arte) about the history of electricity.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

you will recognize many problems around LENR...

See how Maxwell found the formalization very late, but how it allowed applications.

See Marconi description.
    see how Edison Provided a full patented technology platforms, with energy, transport, connections, applications, safety...
    See how tesla was helped by a tycoon, but victim of his personality.
    see how Silicon Valley was created because Shockley was an awful genial guy (and pushed all his collaborators to flee and create his own company).
    see how group of people (the electricians) were organized to investigate electricity at the beginning, not far from a sorcery circle, making magician shows.

“Only puny secrets need keeping. The biggest secrets are kept by public incredulity.” (Marshall McLuhan)
    twitter @alain_co

• The most overlooked aspect of electricity in my opinion is what could be described by a number of different names. Basically, if you induce an extreme change in an electric field fast enough, you will send off a longitudinal impulse in the aether that…

Hank when you post interesting things like this i hope you don't quit. But the dead horse with ME, just leave it be and move on. Your point is well made by now.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.