Rossi: “Steam Was Superheated” in 1MW Plant Test

• Weaver wrote

Rossi has never asked IH to release the "ERV". Nothing is holding him back from releasing the "ERV" - he has blabbed and posted everything else but claims this is the one bit of information that his attorney is making him retain. What a total and complete joke. He greatly fears the day the "ERV" becomes public information - sure do hope that doesn't interfere with any of his other "plans". Obviously, the P.R. natives are restless and when restless, move into default mode which is to swarm and "repeat the lie and make its true, repeat the lie and make it true, repeat the lie and make it true. Please make it true. Somebody, anybody make something that "Rossi says" come true:"Notice to the cretin of P.R., the drip strategy will continue to be in effect until further notice. The virtual waterboarding of P.R. vermin is proving to be quite an effective concept! Next data nugget release - TBD.

You had a bad day, Dewdrop?

This is not your usual genial twaddle, this is just nasty.

Lighten up. Rossi's supporters may be bad, sad, mad, deluded,- may even be right; but not "vermin"

• Quote from stephenrenzz: “Quote from Tarun: “I'm glad, IH refused to pay and refused to cancel the agreement (even when offered the money back by Rossi). It all hit the fan now and we will get to see it with our own eyes being debated in the court.…

Hank, I am not talking about ~1-1.2 COP lab experiments, I am talking about any other scientist or engineer on the planet producing ~50COP or 30 or 20 or 10 aka "Rossi Effect". As I said....any scientist that can do what Rossi has claimed to do. If you can point me to independently substantiated proof of this...please do...we would all love to see it.

• Quote from stephenrenzz: “I am always amused by watching Rossi speak to himself through one of his sock puppets!! ”

And what is to stop us from believing that you are the sock puppet masquerading as Rossi? You seem to be enthralled by it and want…

Excellent question IH Fanboy, you may just be a little smarter than we thought...but not quite smart enough. To answer your question, if I were to play in the sockpuppet game that Rossi plays on every forum, I would be VERY careful to give away inadvertent hints. Looking at the post history of Rossi's sock puppets are how you find his socks. His misuse of the English language along with speech and rhetoric patterns are so easy to spot. I called him out AGES ago on his extra space with paranthesis..very careless. When you are busy posting all day on your fake physics journal not only as yourself, but as all your sock puppets on all forums instead of supposedly developing the magic QuarkX that will provide heat, light, electricity as well as make excellent ham sandwiches and provide back massages, you tend to leave MANY MANY breadcrumbs over time. It matters to me not if you believe me on this, but if you are smart, you will instead watch his words and go back through his posts history. I can go back in my history and provide you with sock puppet names on JoNP as well if you are interested. Again you can stand on ignorance and doubt me or take my info and judge for yourself. Sebastian is one of Rossi's newest puppets btw.

• @Hank Mills "Other scientists in the world CAN produce Rossi's results. The only problem is that producing the strongest results is VERY hit and miss. For example, a lot of scientists can produce 1.2 COP, but producing self sustain is much more challenging. However, Songsheng, N. Stepanov, and Parkhomov (for eight minutes one time) have reported self sustain. This does not even include me356's statements about runaways."

Let's address the real issue here. IH/Darden wants to dominate the LENR industry and the earlier they do it, the less they will have to pay. Darden would like to own patents and trade secrets that even Rossi cannot use without Darden's permission. Take, for example, their current attempt to "re-patent" Rossi's patents with some details and their own engineer added in. Such a patent, if issued would give IH the worldwide rights to these additional features. Let us say that Godes comes up with additional ideas that improve Rossi's design and that he does it for IH. Then this is one more piece of IP that IH can hold over AR in the battle to own the LENR market long term.

Picture that fictitious company "AH" purchased the rights to manufacture and distribute the carbonized thread filament light bulb in half of the world. Although it is the best light bulb in 1880, AH knows that there will likely be improvements. Meanwhile the fellow AH purchased the rights to the thread filament light bulb from withholds the knowledge that one needs a superior vacuum pump at one's disposal in order to manufacture light bulbs that will last 600 hours. Then that inventor goes out looking for better filaments to your horror and chagrin. What does AH do? They obviously hire their own engineers in a desperate attempt to manufacture light bulbs which last 600 hours like the inventor's do and also try to purchase patents from anyone else who seems to have ideas on how to make good long-lasting light bulbs. Their long-term goal is to own the rights to light bulbs which last 5000 hours and keep those rights away from the original inventor which AH feels has defrauded them.

But then, how does the inventor react to this new development? He feels that AH is trying to "go around him" and do more than implement what appeared to be the original intent of the contract...that is, to be an obedient and subservient royalty paying manufacturer and distributor of the inventor's ideas over the original territory agreed upon. So what does the inventor do? He demands payment on the original contract and if that is not forthcoming, he goes to court and sues AH, pointing out that they are illegally sharing his IP and trade secrets with the inventor's competition.

The net result is a large elephant with many blind men grabbing on to various parts and coming to various conclusions. Fact is, pretty much all of the blind men are accurately describing the part of the elephant that they are touching.

If an individual is dedicated to Rossi, he doesn't want anyone talking it down.
    If an individual is dedicated to ITER, he doesn't want LENR to drain away any resources. That is 1989 all over again.
    If an individual is dedicated to Nuclear Fission power plants, he is frustrated at how LENR is detracting from more effort being placed on manufacturing more Fission Plants. This is my friend's reaction. He is a Fission Power Plant engineer and advocate.
    How about Billg, he is dedicated to traveling wave fission reactors. Did touring LENR facilities in Italy change his mind? No, he was subsequently seen talking to the heads of China and the US about promoting traveling wave reactors.
    How about MIT? Dennis Whyte is now the head of Nuclear and does NOT call LENR "pathological science" these days but does dismiss it anyway. Why shouldn't he? It is his competition?

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.
    Go to the 1 hour, 18 minutes and 44 seconds point.
    After all, ignoring LENR has "worked" for 27 years, why not make it 100 years?

And the beat goes on...

d

• This can be accomplished by analysis of the critical reactions taking place. Rossi admits to doing this via trial and error...long hours of dedication. But shouldn't we be able to do it using science and engineering?

• His misuse of the English language along with speech and rhetoric patterns are so easy to spot.

And you don't think a sophisticated impersonator wouldn't pay close attention to speech, rhetoric patterns, punctuation and the like, and then incorporate them into their "sock puppet" posts? You might be wondering about motivation (or maybe you aren't, but others might be). Do you believe IH might have some motivation to discredit Rossi using such techniques? I'm guessing you probably can't even fathom such a thing, but it is as possible and probably more so than it being Rossi himself. Even Dewey (at least someone later claiming to be Dewey) talked early on about asymmetric attacks coming Rossi's way. Could this be one of the contemplated attacks? It is plausible. And again, your considerable interest in highlighting the "sock puppet" posts tends to implicate you. Now, you may or may not be the person behind it, but it is as likely to be you or someone associated with IH as it is Rossi himself. Anything to make Rossi look like a buffoon.

• Quote from stephenrenzz: “His misuse of the English language along with speech and rhetoric patterns are so easy to spot.”

And you don't think a sophisticated impersonator wouldn't pay close attention to speech, rhetoric patterns, punctuation and…

That type of cyclical logic (or lack thereof) can go on and on....I could easily say "well that's exactly what Rossi wants you to think is that it is a fake of a fake" blah blah. Just as interesting as the hints are the context of the posts. They are obviously being used as talking points so Rossi can answer questions he wants to appear coming from individuals. Again...believe me or don't believe me. If you choose not to believe me, all you are doing is limiting your investigative resources....any spy OR double agent spy would agree deeply with me sticking to the double agent narrative.

• They are obviously being used as talking points so Rossi can answer questions he wants to appear coming from individuals.

It could just as well (and actually more likely) be IH trying to goad Rossi into taking a stance on a particular topic.

Again...believe me or don't believe me. If you choose not to believe me, all you are doing is limiting your investigative resources

And likewise, if you choose not to believe me, you are limiting your resources. Note how you talk in certainties while I talk in probabilities. Who is limiting their possibilities more?

• IHFB - patience patience patience. Timing is everything and IH is in the driver's seat thanks to Rossi's ill-advised strategies. IH will release information when that works best for IH.

Rossi also thinks that June 12 is a big date. He doesn't know much about how the legal system works.

• To be honest if the e-cat is built to use super heated steam, fits similar specifications and uses similar technology to other electrical boilers of similar size, I find it highly unlikely it was built by people who did not know the basics of boiler design, mechanics and, thermodynamics and steam engineering. I imagine to those engineers and designers we are discussing very basic normal stuff here.

Criticising the boiler design and how and where it is used on that basis is a bit like telling a chess master how to move his bishop.

I do understand though that for the most part we are just trying to understand the validity of it and how it worked from an observer point of view.

• It looks like I touched a sensitive nerve of Mr Weaver with just one post ;)
    Let me see... he is repeating only one thing since he arrived on the scene (no points for guessing what it is). So that puts us in the same school, although he is much senior than rest of us and is probably being trained under Mr Krivit, THE great Krivit, a master of this art.

• Tar - thanks for taking the bait: You get your information from the overlord of P.R directly based on your "fact base". There was no buyback offer by Rossi. Nobody would ever pay $89M for a scam test that was DOA after Rossi ripped out the IH spec'd system in week one. I'm feeling generous today though and its time for another hint. Rossi has a major flowmeter problem that the judge is not going to appreciate (I know that many of you are shocked). Talk about repeat, repeat, repeat......

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.