Rossi: “Steam Was Superheated” in 1MW Plant Test

• I have to say that the more I read of Dewey's posts here, the closer I'm drawn towards planet Rossi. A few weeks ago, when he suddenly appeared as NCKHawk on Mats Blog, I was firmly sitting at the fence/Lagrange point between planet IH and planet Rossi and read his comments with great interest and curiosity, but since his contributions to the debate on this forum have become detoriated to a degree that make Rossi with his talk of clowns and puppets look like a saint of serenity.

I can think of no honest, self-respecting person resorting to such vile and low language as Dewey has in some recent comments. If Nigel had not cited his now deleted post where he speaks of Rossi believers as "vermin" to be treated with "waterboarding", I wouldn't have missed his new low-point (which, btw. speaks against censorship). He likes to paint himself quite boldly as a valient defender of the truth but to me his language and rhetoric rather suggest the opposite.

Regarding his rhetorics, Dewey's list of 14. "facts" he presented in the recently closed topic on Mat's interview with Rossi marked the tipping point for me in figuring out his true intentions. Many of these alleged facts smelled fishy to me, to say the least, but point 13. instantly stood out to me as an obvious, blatant lie:

12. Rossi has infiltrated all of the blogs with fake handles including "Vortex" and this forum.

I have been following Vortex-L for at least 5 years quite closely. I know with 100% certainty that all posters engaging there recently are long-time members and that none of them could possibly be a Rossi sock puppet (The same is probably true for all regular posters at ECW, but I don't follow the discussion there as closely so I can't say that with the same degree of certainty).

Speaking of sock puppets: it is quite obvious that Rossi uses fakes users on his JONP to spin his own narrative. He has probably done that for years and his fake users are easy to identify for anyone familar with Rossi's peculiar use of phrases and grammatics. I agree with IH Fanboy and have also stated before that I find this litte weekness of him most amusing:

Rossi, the alleged con artist is utterly inapt to deceive with something as simple as fake posts that are not instantly identifiable as such. He does not even seem to posess the deceptive intelligence to abstain from his non-standard use of blanks when using parenthesis in order to make it less obvious! He, the masterful deceiver who managed to run this entire fraud for more than 6 years, sucssessfully scamming dozens of competent scientists, engineers, investors, journalists and even hardened venture capitalists like IH for several years and 11.5 million $. What a remarkable irony that is!

Or maybe not?

• I'm so sorry I didn't realize this simple logic. Of course it is better to not be present and working with the plant if you are going to meassure it's performance - flows, temperatures, steam, etc. Actually being on another planet might the best way to do it. Like you :D

I guess on planet Rossi deflection is equivalent to logic....that explains alot...

• As I have said before, I'm guilty of making rude statements and slinging mud in the past.

I'm convinced that the E-Cat technology is real. However, both sides in this conflict Leonardo Corporation and Industrial Heat seem more intent on destruction of each other than replication of the technology and pushing it out to the world. The constant snide remarks, threats, accusations, and name calling make me realize that humanity loves CONFLICT more than progress.

We are so close to figuring out the parameters that allow for successful "Rossi Effect" replications, I can almost smell it. However, instead of focusing on figuring out such a "recipe" both people on "Planet Rossi" and "Space Station IH" are at the bar slinging accusations at each other over the elusive beautiful woman at the end of the room. One side claims to have dated her before while the other side claims they have known her since college yet another side claims she's really a skank. In reality, she'd be a lot happier if someone brought out a monopoly board and started an activity everyone could participate in peacefully.

I actually disagree that humanity loves CONFLICT more than progress. If the Rossi effect were real and was substantiated, I would be ecstatic as would most!!! I have been following LENR as well as other new energy technologies for many years and hope deeply for a legitimate LENR device to exist. So far not one single scientist or engineer has been able to bring a device to the table to be substantiated let alone produce ANYTHING even close to COP~50 (50 - what an insulting joke!!)....yet Rossi with fake science degree in hand shrouded in secrecy soon to be knee deep in litigation has not only figured out how to produce a dramatic COP via heat with the E-Cat but has taken it to the next impossible level of QuarkX producing heat, light and electricity...in the size of a PEN!! Talk about living on a fantasy planet. King Rossi with Queen Sifferkoll sitting bravely and smugly next to his king!

Oh and please wake me when someone replicates the "Rossi Effect". So sad that we even use that bogus term "Rossi Effect". What a joke.

• LENRC - ask Rossi for the details. He'll see the IH findings, photos and maybe even the flowmeter itself in court. It wasn't very hard to figure out.

BTW, Dewey! I believe you are making all this FUD and complete lies up as a diversion with another much more evil mission. You might actually have outsmarted me so far ... and for the first time I'm a little bit worried.

Thinking about it; the only way IH have a chance to win in the trial in front of a jury is to go all in on being totally defrauded about LENR as a whole ... You are going to play the 1989 F&P game again, right?

Only then you'll have the chance to use the well funded anti-LENR hot fusion physisists of the establishment (volunteers lining up already?) and the traditional media (easy prey) in your favour. You'll of course need to descredit the works of Godes, McKubre, Wiley et al as well (and Jed will be really pissed). But you have decided it'll be worth it? Don't you? And you do not plan to tell them until it's to late anyway ... It is essential they do not know they are a part of the game at the moment.

This explains a lot; the vague statements of Apco, and the vague "substantiate" word. Since Darden is the only one that has talked officially about successes - he of course has to be sacrificed as the big gullible idiot being fooled since being only a simple very non-tech "save the world" kind of business man (well, and you of course, but you're only the hitman...). Needless to say, this will also suit all the WH/political/corp stakeholders in the energy/AGW business. Some more years of delay will obviously not hurt them a tiny bit...

http://www.sifferkoll.se/siffe…ng-to-do-the-fp-89-again/

• Quote from Hank

I'm convinced that the E-Cat technology is real....We are so close to figuring out the parameters that allow for successful "Rossi Effect" replications, I can almost smell it.

The evidence that convinces you, and for example also Mats, in no ways convinces me. Or many others. In this situation there is no point either of us arguing that those with different judgement are wrong because though this may be correct they are not likely to agree.

I'm wondering if your conviction here comes from the reports of apparent replication? If so, how long with the evidence looking as insubstantial as it does now - no better - would you wait before deciding that these apparent successes were a collection of one-off errors?

For me the issue is whether as experiments are tightened up the claimed excess goes down. That would seem to be the case so far in all experiments?

Best wishes, Tom

• Thinking about it; the only way IH have a chance to win in the trial in front of a jury is to go all in on being totally defrauded about LENR as a whole ... You are going to play the 1989 F&P game again, right?

This could very well be where IH is going with this. There has been a clear shift from "unsubstantiated" to outright accusations of fraud (at least from the unofficial IH spokespersons). Those accusations of fraud could easily blossom into LENR is a fraud and we were suckers to even get involved with any of this nonsense. But, even if IH decides to attempt to burn down the LENR movement in its entirety to save their own reputation, it is a win for Rossi. If IH doesn't believe the tech is legitimate, then they shouldn't have any interest in pursuing this path any further. And just as well. Leave it to the other folks. I must say, my initial good impressions of IH and the people behind the company, have really been dampened.

• Quote from Dewey Weaver: “LENRC - ask Rossi for the details. He'll see the IH findings, photos and maybe even the flowmeter itself in court. It wasn't very hard to figure out.”

BTW, Dewey! I believe you are making all this FUD and complete lies up…

Quote from sifferkoll: “Thinking about it; the only way IH have a chance to win in the trial in front of a jury is to go all in on being totally defrauded about LENR as a whole ... You are going to play the 1989 F&P game again, right?”

This could…

I for one am not in favor of LENR being defrauded. I think exposing Rossi as the fraudster that he is will actually help the LENR community as a whole. Everyone is currently sitting on their hands waiting for the magic to come from Rossi and ME356....all while the rest of the worlds scientists are unable to produce. If we can get past the E-Cat scam, everyone can again concentrate on the real science and look toward a possible solution. The reality is that the COP will slowly creep up from ~1 over time....Rossi claiming ~50 should be such a red flag for anyone with any real intelligence.

• One thing occurs to me ; if -IF- it's true that The Dewdrop has a direct line to IH, Darden, et al, and is dribbling out bits of information that his sources want everyone to know (for some unfathomable reason) then that does not give a good impression of Darden et al as business people.

If the situation is as cut and dried as all that, there is absolutely no need for anyone to attempt to prejudice any case. Either IH owes Leonardo a shedload of money, or it doesn't. If IH have such compelling evidence that they owe nothing, all they have to do is to keep schtumm until Rossi withdraws his suit, or until it comes to court. Seeding information or misinformation into that tiny section of the public that is interested in the case serves no purpose (except perhaps to make The Dewdrop feel important or relevant)

I am also intrigued as to whether, if Rossi/Leonardo end up on the wrong side of any judicial decision, there would be a case for a charge of attempted fraud. Is the COP claim a) genuine; b) false but brought about by general ignorance and incompetence in trial design, instrumentation, and measurement; or c) deliberately and knowingly false, resting on falsified data?

I suppose we'll know one day; although I suspect that whatever documentation is deposited with the court by the deadline for IH's reply (June 12th, is it?) may not be as enlightening as we would wish.

• Does anyone really think Dewey Weaver is who he's pretending to be?
    He might even be a Rossi fanboy with a taste for tricks: for example, stand ups comedians LOVE having a heckler in the audience, it raises the energy level. Same for bands if humor is a component of their music: fans will heckle them and they'll feed on it.
    Creating a contrast between rotten tomatoes being thrown / a product that delivers: great momentum

Ian Walker talks about an "October Surprise", DARPA is coming out about LENR, switch from hot fusion research to condensed matter research...

Rossi might be a con artist, or rather wizard, and his Grand Oeuvre is coming of age right at the time when LENR is about to break mainstream
    Really a coincidence don't you think?

Very paranoid theory: Rossi has the tech but has been directed to churn up a big ol' scam scandal to discredit it for some more years.

• all while the rest of the worlds scientists are unable to produce.

We must not be following the same LENR landscape. Granted, nobody else has achieved COP anywhere near what Rossi is claiming. But there are many more than just Rossi and me365 who have achieved above COP 1 using Rossi-like techniques. As always, time will shake the truth of the matter out. Rossi has single handedly drawn more attention to the LENR field than anyone previously was capable of doing, other than F&P themselves. Now, you might argue that such attention is bad, and if Rossi turns out to be wrong, that the whole field will be maligned. But have you paused to consider that the whole LENR field is already maligned, and has been for decades? Do you seriously think that Rossi has such power as to stop this entire movement?

• Everyone should notice that the new P.R. strategy when some effective heat rounds land. Now team Rossi kicks into overdrive to put as many pages as possible between the fact(s) and the updated discussion. It used to be that they scattered for a little while and licked their wounds. Now they spew fodder and invective in an effort to repeat their lies and make them true.

I'll make a prediction. The Rossi litigation will never get to a jury. The inbound counterstrike, however, will be an entirely different matter and will be where all the action is as long as we can figure out how to keep Rossi inn this jurisdiction. That one will go to a jury.

• LENRC - ask Rossi for the details. He'll see the IH findings, photos and maybe even the flowmeter itself in court. It wasn't very hard to figure out.

It took you more than three years, 11 MUS$ in license fees, many paid work hours, two bad elections of EVRs, one default payment and a subsequent lawsuit to make that point in defense, so it wasn't that easy, was it.

I'll make a prediction. The Rossi litigation will never get to a jury. The inbound counterstrike, however, will be an entirely different matter and will be where all the action is as long as we can figure out how to keep Rossi inn this jurisdiction.

Hmm. Are you actually hinting using violence? Are you for real? I guess this confirms my posts of today and latest hypothesis is spot on. When nervous - going for the guns ... And You're taking it literally?

• Zuff - feeling proud of your bud's accomplishments? Rossi chose the litigation & PR war route - this one is on him.

You should also know that sometimes it takes time to make sure that you've caught a repeat performer in a manner that keeps him from performing his stunts for millions again. Rossi laid out the plan and IH supplied the rope. You can put the rest of that together yourself.

Rossi is going to be held accountable.

It might have slipped you nervous mind, but it is actually IH that has been sued.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.