Why met Rossi with the Lugano professors in sweden?

• Official Post

We know by @Mats Lewan that Rossi's latest visit to sweden was planned to visit the Lugano professors and to make a bid for a manufacturing builing.

But why met Rossi with the scientists?

We also know that the Lugano professors tried their own replication and they seem to have no success.

Was Rossi there to give them some hints, so that they get undoubtable excess heat and publish scientific papers?

This could give Rossi a huge boost in the law case against IH.

• We know by <a href="https://www.lenr-forum.com/forum/index.php/User/330-Mats-Lewan/">@Mats Lewan</a> that Rossi's latest visit to sweden was planned to visit the Lugano professors and to make a bid for a manufacturing builing.

But why met Rossi with the scientists?

We also know that the Lugano professors tried their own…

That could be it. Or maybe the Lugano Professors realized the temperature measurement was wrong in the Lugano test and intends to release a correction. And Rossi was there to try to convince them otherwise.

• Dewey says "the Swedish scientists" are working to understand the Lugano test errors: and perhaps they have let Rossi know their findings. Rossi might want to visit them to give his side which is I expect that there are no errors or that the errors don't affect the result?

• They "are working to understand the Lugano test errors"?

Come on... for how long has the emissivity issue been known by now? Certainly for more than a year. And it doesn't need much work to insert another emissivity value into the calculations. Besides, it has already been done by you and others.

• But why met Rossi with the scientists?

Of course, nobody can know the reasons but Rossi. My opinion is that the visit is consistent with damage control. He needs to keep the professors quiet and Mats Lewan on his side. So, he swings into town making claims about wanting to buy a factory there to make this amazing device that makes electricity, heat, light, and propellant-less thrust. Think about how good that must feel to those scientists to be a part of a world-changing revolution. And it will be built just down the road! He probably told them all how much he loves the beautiful country of Sweden.

Sadly, Mats appears to have lost his objectivity somewhere along the way. He is still a wild card for Rossi though, because Mats could wake up at any moment. It would probably be painful for Mats given all the work he has done.

• Quote from Thomas Clarke: “
    Levi, lead author of the report, did not understand it some 2 weeks ago?”
    I must have missed that. Can you give a link to his comment?

Mats reported Levi's reply to him when Mats put the thermography issues to Levi. This was (I think) on Mats comments to his second long IH vs Rossi thread but it now seems to have been deleted (Mats has closed his blog comments after they developed into a damning reprise of teh scientific flaws in all of the Rossi tests).

Maybe somone else can find it? Or you could ask Mats. He will do what he can to promote Rossi's case, given he is certain this is true and believes the harm from Rossi not being believed would be immeasurable, but I don't think he will directly lie.

• Mats reported Levi's reply to him when Mats put the thermography issues to Levi. This was (I think) on Mats comments to his second long IH vs Rossi thread but it now seems to have been deleted (Mats has closed his blog comments after they developed into a damning reprise of teh scientific flaws in all of the Rossi tests).

Maybe somone else can find it? Or you could ask Mats. He will do what he can to promote Rossi's case, given he is certain this is true and believes the harm from Rossi not being believed would be immeasurable, but I don't think he will directly lie.

https://animpossibleinvention.…uth-on-rossi-ih-affair-2/
    Search for "I have now been in contact with Levi"

• Tom,

I will vouch that it was there. Levi told Mats he had several colleagues with knowledge, or something like that, take a look at the emissivity issue. They said the COP was +, because if you adjusted the e to 1, data still showed excess.

Please don't say things like that. This is pathological science and those people are under the Rossi spell, they're lost in (wet! LOL) mist

Hopefully with enough emotional coercition everyone will break free of Leonardo's evil embrace and science will get back to improving harmless fission or breaking through hot fusion :^)

• Quote from Shane

I will vouch that it was there. Levi told Mats he had several colleagues with knowledge, or something like that, take a look at the emissivity issue. They said the COP was +, because if you adjusted the e to 1, data still showed excess.

That is right, and the key issue is that a single emissivity (adjusted to whatever value you like) will be incorrect in this case, so Levi's reply shows that he (and whoever he discussed this with) are misunderstanding the problem. What he says is correct if you set band emisivity and total emissivity to be equal, as the report authors did by using book total emissivity for both.

• he (and whoever he discussed this with) are misunderstanding the problem

WOW Mr Clarke You and just YOU have understood the reality !
    As far as I remember, my lovely Thomas, members from three universities have participated to the test.
    But ONLY YOU knows how things are !

Mr.Clarke YOU are wrong ! And simply messing up things just to draw your OWN reality !

But ONLY YOU knows how things are !

Mr.Clarke YOU are wrong ! And simply messing up things just to draw your OWN reality !

That is some more of your selective memory problem I think?

Paradigmnoia, and several others here who have followed the matter would agree here. GSVIT and Bob Higgins made the point before I did...

Who is supporting Levi? The Swedes? Are you sure... :)

• I have never seen someone defend The Great Wizard of Rozz with more vigor, vitriol and with such an odd amount of defensive information as randombit0 since....hmmm well umm Rossi himself. For those of you who are new, read that statement AT FACE VALUE...the rest know what is going on.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.