Rossi: 1 Week E-Cat QuarkX Test to Start at End of May with Potential Cutomer/Partner

• Official Post

[feedquote='E-Cat World','http://www.e-catworld.com/2016/05/29/rossi-1-week-e-cat-quarkx-test-to-start-at-end-of-may-with-potential-cutomerpartner/']Andrea Rossi has stated on the Journal of Nuclear Physics that he planned to do some important testing of the E-Cat QuarkX in June. Yesterday he made another comment about this test on the JONP: Andrea Rossi May 28, 2016 at 8:20 PM Giovanni: As I said, At the end of May we will have […][/feedquote]

• Really?!
    Again!
    Déjà-vu!

Mr. Rossi, hand over the QuarkX to MFMP, MIT and Cal Tech.
    Let them test the device for 4 weeks.
    Wait for another 4 weeks for a report.
    Let them publish a paper in "Science"
    AND END THIS TRUE OR SCAM ISSUE.

• Here we go with another ridiculous closed test for some fake undisclosed customer where Rossi bit0 dances around words saying " I will communcate the results, within the possible limits.", which means there will be no independent or verifiable data whatsoever. Rossi bit0 must have been really good at kick the can as a child, I am guessing that is what he is REALLY talking about when he spins on his tales about his fake pursuits in running or whatever his newest story is. Nothing to see with this "amazing" revelation of nothing... lol

I love how the lemmings over on E-Scat World are already raising champagne glasses over this news and the news of the uneventful patent amendment that is pretty much understandable before a court case regarding...hmmm patents lol. The conspiracy theories over it on E-Scat World are just awesome...especially coming from a group of lemmings that cast all critical thinkers as "pathoskeptics" before banning them. Almost no one speaking on that forum has any understanding of the USPTO processes and operations. I am not sure if it is due to many of them being from other countries or what...but it is priceless to me!

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.