Mizuno USPTO Patent Application - June 2, 2016

• My critic is very tight and clear. You can never withdraw a statement (paper) based on somebody's results of an experiment done (10000km away).

It was not 10000 km away. I was right there! It says in the paper: "In October 2014, I visited the laboratory and spent ten days learning more about the equipment, watching the experiment in operation, and taking data with my own instruments."

Conclusion: Dr. Mizuno was very unhappy that the world had a clear picture of his success.

That's nonsense, but I would have published the retraction whether he liked it or not. After I saw the calibration data it was clear to me Mizuno and I had made a mistake. I would never let that stand uncorrected.

So its up to You to tell us the “true” story about what really happened. (whether Mizuno wished a retraction or the establishment? Or both.)

I did tell you the true story of what happened. It is right there in the paper, with supporting data. You have some weird fantasies and conspiracy theories, but they are not the "true" story. You want me to give you "supporting evidence" for your imaginary nonsense. Sorry. No can do. I do actual data and experiments. I do not engage in fifth-rate pot-boiler airport bookstore thriller novel plots.

• That's nonsense, but I would have published the retraction whether he liked it or not. After I saw the calibration data it was clear to me Mizuno and I had made a mistake. I would never let that stand uncorrected.

The mizuno calorimetry was designed to measure the following:

With 1 kW of input power it takes about 35 seconds to raise the temperature by 1 °C.

Please show us why your reasoning should disprove this feature!!

In fact You only saw that the ambient had a larger influence on the internal temperature than originally measured. But this does not change the ability of the calorimeter to correctly measure spontaneous heat as Mizuno did many times...

We all know that You were onsite. But when did you write down the retraction??? A weak or 4 months later as Tomas told us?

Is not about conspiracy: It's about spin & business! Both of them damage serious research.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.