Leonardo Corporation Issues Press Release Announcing Termination of Industrial Heat License

• So let me get this straight - Rossi thinks that he can take $10M from IH for a paid up E-Cat license in certain territories, not deliver any working IP, then use a press release to cancel the agreement. Am I reading this correctly? I'm not sure which planet that works on but it certainly does not work that way in the US legal and commerce systems. Talk about pouring gasoline on the fire.

• Hi Ozcar. Rossi did recently claim that IH built working reactors with his help and supervision and have all the (relevant) IP as agreed. But then he says a lot of things.

Yes it could be the case but if it was true it is highly unlikely that IH should refuse to pay and loose the opportunity to sell e-cats. More likely that Rossi hold the last piece of info to himself until he felt 100% trust in Darden. A trust that never came because Rossi is paranoid.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• I would be very surprised if IH does not challenge the Rossi cancellation of their license agreement, in some form. IH will go on their merry way with their delaying tactics, 90 days for Rossi to reply, then 90 days for IH to reply, etc etc etc for the next two or more years. Rossi needs to get product into the market place, with customers confirming. There is one thing I could not be happier about, IH’s attorneys are costing ten times as much as Rossi attorney.

• Alan - Read the contracts and get the facts. $1.5M for a 1MW E-cat purchase. $10M for a paid-up E-Cat license in certain territories. $89M if Rossi could successfully generate 1MW of excess heat 24/7 for 350 out of 400 days. IH delivered on $11.5M and has a paid up license that Rossi cannot cancel by press release decree. Rossi did not deliver on the IP license or the 350 day test. His story is boom sha-doobie, shattered. He's all in tatters.

• Alan - Read the contracts and get the facts. $1.5M for a 1MW E-cat purchase. $10M for a paid-up E-Cat license in certain territories. $89M if Rossi could successfully generate 1MW of excess heat 24/7 for 350 out of 400 days. IH delivered on $11.5M and has a paid up license that Rossi cannot cancel by press release decree. Rossi did not deliver on the IP license or the 350 day test. His story is boom sha-doobie, shattered. He's all in tatters.

Hi Dewey. Is the e-cat working? Yes or no?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Official Post

The is no logic in IH trying to cheat their inventors.
    The inventors not only owns the E-cat today, but also can produce new release of the technology.
    also treating correctly your inventor is a message to others inventors in your ecosystem.

If IH have tried to save 1% of their benefit by not paying 89Mn$, it would be killing their hope to have Ecat V4.0, and to be trusted by people like Brillouin Energy or Dennis Letts...
    Anyway they seems satisfied by IH manners, like Dewey is.

If I was Dewey and IH have done that , I would sue them for having hired Down Syndrome as CEO. (to be honest Down Syndrome guys are less stupid, more honest, and more emphatic, than that)

In the same vein, even if some paranoia could explain some strange behavior, at this level of stupidity I don't interpret Rossi's behavior as paranoia.

• Quote from I Inventzilla: “It doesnt make sense.”

On the contrary it is pure rationality.
    IH is there to build reactors and sell them, paying back Rossi for his inventions, kletting hims do the same elsewhere.

Their need is to be able to…

Alain,
    You keep stating IH's claims (or perhaps I should say IH's leaked claims since they did not give any of this detail officially) as if they were facts.

How do you know they are facts?

Also, how do you know that IH's intentions really are to manufacture E-cats as quickly as possible?

Finally, how can you justify IH attempting to control Rossi's IP for a mere $10M? Isn't this just the essence of vulture-capitalism (which has nothing to do with manufacturing anything)?

P.S. The last question can also be addressed to Dewey Weaver.

• It seems to me that Alain explains IH's actions according to some ideal of a venture capitalist he has in his mind. Maybe IH will live up to that ideal, maybe not. At least Dewey Weaver doesn't quite behave like an ideal human being in this forum. But then, humans ain't ideal and money rarely makes then more ideal - at least in my experience ;)

• Zuff - This is a multi-step process. The MTD is a technical response to Rossi's civil filing. There is much for you to learn from this document and there might not be much left of Rossi's lawsuit by the time the judge is finished with it. Rossi gets to respond as a next step - we'll see what his attorney is made of. Not very impressive so far.

Bad attorneys are in my experience underrated, but that is probably are different topic.

Anyhow, I may have been a bit unfair because it is up to Rossi make case with regards to the test, and he has not done that.

• In spite of the posters here that claim to know "the truth" about this situation, my take is that the full story is not known to anyone including the people involved in the lawsuit. At this point each side has information that the other does not.

If this actually goes to trial we outsiders will get a much better picture of what really went on. Until then This is mostly speculation based on inadequate information being extrapolated and colored by preconceived viewpoints.

It is entertaining to watch the situation play out.

Depending on what the outcome is, the consequences range from negligible to world changing. That is what keeps my interest.

• In spite of the posters here that claim to know "the truth" about this situation, my take is that the full story is not known to anyone including the people involved in the lawsuit. At this point each side has information that the other does not.

If this actually goes to trial, we outsiders will get a much better picture of what really went on. Until then, this is mostly speculation based on inadequate information being extrapolated and colored by preconceived viewpoints.

It is entertaining to watch the situation play out.

Depending on what the outcome is, the consequences range from negligible to world changing. That is what keeps my interest.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.