Leonardo Corporation Issues Press Release Announcing Termination of Industrial Heat License

• Dewey - "vernacular" ?

haha , you are right. I'm not english and had to check the meaning even of this word.

So, yes, my native language is one of the Scandinavian countries......

And again: I've heard IH is cooperating with Brullioun Energy, probably made some investments (?)

And I'm asking If you know If IH have tested their technology and confirmed Brullioun claims...?

• Oystla -Thank you for the additional information. IH made a small investment in Brillouin about the same time that it made the first payment to Rossi. The relationship is investment only and there is has never been any research activity between the two companies. Robert Godes is a good man who continues to work very hard on his experiments. It will be great for all if he succeeds.

• Official Post

I've work on optimisers and greed is defined as short term optimization, making you enter into local optimum , missing better solutions.

I know that many decisions ate taken far from selfish interest... I'm currently seeing it cause great problems with reality.
    It damaged Cold Fusion beginning, is damaging science and economy today, is damaging lives, heath, security...
    I agree my statement is a bit brutal, but I'm fed up with both stupid greed, and horrific sense of sacrifice.

anyway that is not the problem.

Only rational reason for IH to abuse of Rossi is the most stupid and risky greed on can imagine... endangering billions to save millions.

moreover if things are like Rossi says, his technology can buy oil companies. they are not rich enough to buy it.

• Hi all

In reply to Alain on the matter of Optimizers

What optimizing algorithms are you using? Base combinatorial mathematical methods such as Linear Programming, Gradient methods, a Heuristic tool such as genetic algorithms a mixture of methods. I worked in this field on a range of projects, just curious. :)

Of course the field is increasingly being lead by AI and humans are and will be replaced in such roll, one has only to consider the movement of AI to the Cloud to see the way the world is going. I think we may only be a very short while from a self aware AI based on the Web.

Kind Regards walker

• Official Post

I was just optimizing the engine, and connecting the pipe, but I leared.

I worked to help constraint programming (using simplex, boolean and interval optimizers), genetic programming (where greed is elitism), simulated annealing (which can solve greed), simple gradient (where greed is a problem)...

not so important in detail for our case.
    Only lesson is that greed is short term and is route to stupidity.
    Constraint programming teach you that some people use constraint to go faster.
    Genetic programming teach you that dumping the best should not be frequent but should be allowed.

• Alainco - The IH mission is to find working LENR technology, move it into engineering to see if something useful can be made, put to work then to bring it to the world on an affordable speed-to-ubiquity basis. Yes, investors are expecting a return on their investment should this technology make it to the commerce stage but that is not the focus. We have an air, land and sea pollution crisis and if we don't don't something in the not-too-distant-future then those who count on the sea for their protein (or enjoy seafood) are the next to be in BIG trouble.

IH is behaving just like Rossi has but with even more secretly. Where are the retests of the Lugano reactor? How can we tell if IH knows what they are doing? Will IH ever show any competence? At least Rossi says some things in his blog. IH says nothing, ever. Where is IH outreach?

• Axil - there was test after test of the Lugano reactor design across numerous iterations in the most incredible and believable labs (read multiple). The stuff provided by Rossi was not the right stuff.

I want to love IH; I want to be lead by IH into the new LENR promiseland.
    I want to replace Rossi by IH as my hero. What is IH going to do to fill my now empty heart. What is IH going to do to help me love them. By the way, I need MFMP style open data to fill my heart.

• I want to love IH; I want to be lead by IH into the new LENR promiseland.
    I want to replace Rossi by IH as my hero. What is IH going to do to fill my now empty heart. What is IH going to do to help me love them. By the way, I need MFMP style open data to fill my heart.

While I agree with you in a perfect utopian world, if you are looking in the real world for any company with commercialization goals to fill your heart with open data in MFMP style, I fear you will be waiting a very long time. Unfortunately in the world outside the research bubble, providing completely open data that would satisfy you is not only incredibly rare, but would probably not serve the business needs of the company and associated technology for many reasons.

• Frank - why do you repeatedly post the most ignorant and presumptuous statements?
    You are in the top three for Mr. Consistency 2016 on P.R. though. I'm not sure if you should regroup or make a final push for the top prize at this point. You have a difficult decision in your near future.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.