Industrial Heat Files Motion to Dismiss Rossi Lawsuit

• @Alain
    My 2 cents: IH suspects that ecat works (ask Thomas Baker Dameron and his Ferrara acceptance test) but could not replicate it as Rossi did not disclose all the secrets.

Rossi wants the 89M for those secrets, but IH wants to be able to replicate before paying. Deadlock situation.

Inviato dal mio LG-D802 utilizzando Tapatalk

• I had totally missed this part nicely pointed out here https://thenewfire.wordpress.c…nd-leonardo-corp-lawsuit/

Original 400 day timeline was replaced by second amendment. Was this just slip from IH:s attorneys, or did they omit change hoping nobody notices. Hard to believe it to be intentional, but I see some inconsistency here.

From what I read, that amendment does not have all 4 required signatures (one of them who did not sign it was the other licensee AEG).

• Argon - Rossi insisted that IH use his contract and IH had to negotiate within his document.
    Rossi's attorney handled most of that process. It was a terrible contract from the start and didn't change much from the original. IH signed it and sent money to see what would happen. If the Ecat worked then humanity was saved 10 to 20 years ahead of schedule and Rossi was a hero. If it fails then IH is out $11.5M should this end up being a total loss. Some bets work, many do not. The fact that we also have deception and unethical antics is an entirely different issue that is going to be properly dealt with.

• Official Post

TELLING LIES - A POPULAR BUSINESS MODEL! The majority of politicians, on the evidence available to us, are interested not in truth but in power and in the maintenance of that power. To maintain that power it is essential that people remain in ignorance, that they live in ignorance of the truth, even the truth of their own lives. What surrounds us therefore is a vast tapestry of lies, upon which we feed.”– Harold Pinter, Nobel Lecture (Literature), 2005

http://www.itworld.com/article…sts-lying-more-than-ever-.
    html https://www.bettermarkets.com/…ndal-its-culture-lie-more
    http://www.independent.co.uk/n…s-many-lies-10005386.html
    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/fin…agen-caught-cheating.html
    http://www.putitout.co.uk/news…oadband-con-campaign-site

• Rends - I'm starting to really wonder about you. IH is clearly capable of placing big bets on the possibility that high impact breakthrough technologies can be characterized / verified then made ready for market. If the E-Cat would have worked as Rossi presented then $100M was chump change.

Perhaps we should try another angle and see if we can make some progress. In your opinion, where would LENR research be today without the ongoing IH investment to date of $70M into the field?

• Alan - if you don't mind, perhaps you can share some additional thoughts on your post about lies as a business model. Do you think that a majority of people lie all of the time? Do you think that certain types of people habitually lie professionally and / or scientifically?

• Greetings - Any comments on this from the Rossi Blog today?

...................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Dr Rossi,IH has applied on June 1 2016 for a patent that is the photocopy of your former patents and of the Lugano report.They have put T Barker Dameron as the inventor ( the inventor of the Rossi Effect !!!). How can the investors of Cherokee Funds and of Woodford accept to be fooled with a so blatant fraud, made by these guys ? How can they hope that a patent application that is a copycat of your prior art and of the Lugano Report made by the third independent party professors can be taken seriously by the patent office ? The more they act, the more they talk, the more we understand that they are just fraudsters. What really baffles me is Woodford: how is possible that they do not understand that this patent of Industrial Heat is a fraud against you and that you will destroy what they are doing ? Are they so stupid or there is something very bad about Woodford in all this situation ?

• Official Post

Rends - I'm starting to really wonder about you. IH is clearly capable of placing big bets on the possibility that high impact breakthrough technologies can be characterized / verified then made ready for market. If the E-Cat would have worked as Rossi presented then $100M was chump change.

Perhaps we should try another angle and see if we can make some progress. In your opinion, where would LENR research be today without the ongoing IH investment to date of $70M into the field?

Investing millions?...come on, millions are peanuts! It is all about the expected US$ 20 billions per year and especially the US$ 1 billion annually royalties for Leonardo Corp. that one particularly Greedy wants to have in his own pocket!

• Rends - I'm starting to really wonder about you. IH is clearly capable of placing big bets on the possibility that high impact breakthrough technologies can be characterized / verified then made ready for market. If the E-Cat would have worked as Rossi…

Dewey said: In your opinion, where would LENR research be today without the ongoing IH investment to date of $70M into the field?

Dewey,
    This is very interesting. You should really be the one to answer this question since we know almost nothing about this.

Can you tell us more about the $60M that you claim that IH has invested in work other than Rossi's?

Can you give us the names of the companies, scientists involved, and a description of the progress so far?

How much is in Pd-D and what fraction is in Ni-H, and what fraction is in other?

How much has been invested in Brillouin Energy?

Can you tell us about the IP assignment, non-compete agreements, and associated non-disclosure agreements? Are they as strict and one-sided as the agreement with Rossi?

Thank you.

P.S. On the Rossi front, my best guess is that you still think that there's a reasonable possibility that he has something but for some reason has not transferred it to IH. Is this correct?

P.P.S. In the Lugano test, there was a switch to use self-sustained mode (ssm) but the scientists chose not to use this since they were afraid it would affect their calibration. Presumably, IH could have easily repeated the test with self-sustained mode implemented. Have they done this?

P.P.P.S. Also, Rossi has frequently talked about a "cat" and "mouse" configuration in which the "mouse" stimulates and/or drives the "cat". Has Rossi transferred this part of the IP (even if it doesn't work) to IH?

• Official Post

Alan - if you don't mind, perhaps you can share some additional thoughts on your post about lies as a business model. Do you think that a majority of people lie all of the time? Do you think that certain types of people habitually lie professionally and / or scientifically?

The links in my post indicate that lying has become a de facto mode of operation for many enterprises covering not just the government but the whole economy, public, private and academic. And the bigger the organisation, the bigger the lies (usually).

I think a majority of people lie some of the time - often with good intent or to deflect criticism, 'white lies' if you like. A smaller group of people with established sociopathic personalities are happy telling 'black lies' all day long. They do it purely for advantage - personal sexual or financial, but while they may occasionally make errors and forget the script, they know when they are lying.

A smaller number of people are 'benign sociopaths' also called 'fantasists'. Everybody has met one or two. These are the people who cannot clearly distinguish between truth and lies - for them 'sayin' it makes it so'.

• Quizz - thank you for your curiosity. You know that I am not going to be able to share any details with you regarding how IH is investing in LENR R&D. Rossi insisted on using his own agreement as the draft of the IH Leonardo agreement and was not open to many changes.

Other researchers and companies with high integrity, a willingness to share IP / data and a desire to jointly work together have signed agreements with IH and we are all very pleased with their progress. Sure there are bumps in the road and challenges along the way but that is what everyone expects.

Regarding your psstesses, I'm not sure if Rossi has anything or not. If he does, he might get to keep some of his assets if he delivers something that works to IH in the not-too-distant future. If that possibility develops, that will be on IH terms btw.

Regarding Lugano and the SSM switch - how do you know about this?

Rossi's idea of cat and mouse is very clear now to IH. Remind Rossi that when he shot at the lion and missed - the next turn belongs to the lion.

Regarding Jed and Abd - IH does not pay either of them anything for consulting on any subject. They are concerned citizens who have been supporting the LENR development for decades. They are dedicated truth seekers of the highest integrity and work ethic. The fact that they have focused their efforts on Rossi's mess is indicative of the extent of their concern for the mess that Rossi and his minions continue to make.

• Argon - Rossi insisted that IH use his contract and IH had to negotiate within his document.
    Rossi's attorney handled most of that process. It was a terrible contract from the start and didn't change much from the original. IH signed it and sent money to see what would happen. If the Ecat worked then humanity was saved 10 to 20 years ahead of schedule and Rossi was a hero. If it fails then IH is out $11.5M should this end up being a total loss. Some bets work, many do not.

Hahahaha. This sounds like decision making at IH is based on flipping the proverbial coin.
    If you need a new investment opportunity I just received an e-mail from a guy working for a bank in nigeria who offered me a substantial amount of money if I help him a bit!
    Maybe you should try to send him money and see what happens?

• Alan - thank you for sharing those additional thoughts. Some folks give others the benefit of the doubt and accept what they say as true until burned. Others assume that everyone else is a liar because they themselves are lying most of the time. Should we also consider some research on highly functioning delusional borderline personality disorder types with perhaps a criminally insane slant?

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.