New Fulvio Fabiani E-Cat Photo

• Official Post

[feedquote='E-Cat World','http://www.e-catworld.com/2016/06/04/new-fulvio-fabiani-e-cat-photo/']Thanks to Barbierir for posting about this Below is a picture taken from from Fulvio Fabian’s Facebook profile which looks like him standing in front of an E-Cat plant. This does not look to be the plant used in the 1 year test that we have seen pictures of — although I suppose it could […][/feedquote]

• It appears to be a genuine image with no edits when processed...it looks a little odd around his body because of the fluorescent lights creating a rim light effect. All of the metadata/EXIF data has been stripped from the file, so nothing can be found there.

• If one looks at the earlier photos published / revealed on occasion, one sees very significant differences. The focus on steam rather than electronics is very evident here. That the current I/O for superheated water or steam appears to be via tubes curving upwards to a what may be central external manifolds on top of the container, seems at least to begin to answer challenges based on the much earlier "relaxed" appearance of Rossi and his stethoscope etc-- in what likely was, at best, an incomplete version of what we see here. All of the steam or water or other working fluid may flow in and out via counter-current concentric vias-- hottest innermost, insulation and reflective foil, then cooler return outside that and finally an outer foil reflector and the last external insulation. As others here have explained, careful attention to heat budgets could easily cause "1MW" of claimed available power may have been quite dependent on a return of considerable "used" heat from the customer. We should all watch carefully for such details as disclosures occur....

Hopefully not in an in camera proceeding, see: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/In_camera

Such a closed "hearing" unfortunately might be allowed by a judge depending on arguments presented based on one or both parties, based on patent and other IP law, or on economic hardship etc. Further there is a risk of external actors invoking in camera -- perhaps based on perceived national security values or other issues. Any judge allowing such should be apprised of the Gould / Patlex case and its tremendous economic costs ($100s millions in royalties) following the likely several (~1957 to 1962) year delay in technological progress.

• I really don't understand how anyone at this point can still believe that Fulvio Fabiani is an "IH guy" and not Rossi's right-hand man simply because Rossi describes him as such.

Fulvio literally lives in one of the condos Rossi bought with the funds from IH, 2 floors down from Rossi himself.

Some also point to the fact that he's moved on to a new company, USQL LLC, as some kind of evidence that he's distanced from the situation.

But even the tiniest bit of searching on sunbiz.org shows Rossi is Fabio's silent partner in USQL through an entity named "Florida Energy Trust" whose mailing address is Rossi's condo, so they are still in business together today.

• Official Post

I really don't understand how anyone at this point can still believe that Fulvio Fabiani is an "IH guy" and not Rossi's right-hand man simply because Rossi describes him as such.

Guest,

Nothing wrong with that as long as it is for the right reasons. If he stands by Rossi because he is convinced the Ecat works, and Rossi is a genius destined for the Nobel, that is OK. If their friendship stems from being partners in crime, that is not. We don't know which.

Although, as many have mentioned, the roster of Rossi accomplices is fairly long. Hard to keep a scam under wraps the more involved. Especially so when they are already accomplished professionals, with so much at stake by latching onto a ridiculous free energy scam.

On a side note...does anyone know if that is Barry West in the one pic? Some on ECW said that was him. Curious how he commented on FFs behalf. So is he trying to send out signals of support -like FF, with what little wiggle room the NDA allows?

• Official Post

Whatever we think of the story, we should not over interpret the intent of actors.

Many people can do the best or the worst, support the right or the wrong, sincerely, or because of a belief, of trust, or of an ideology.

Selfish interest cannot buy some act... This have been shown in Milgram experiments.

Stupidity,not money, rules the world.

• Renzz - thank you for taking a look. Surely does look odd at first glance.
    Perhaps that was intentional - we're dealing with some crafty folks.

"we're dealing with some crafty folks" = Fulvio Fabiani. Is Fulvio Fabiani friend or foe these days for you and IH? I am just trying to identify the players and the teams that they belong to.

• "we're dealing with some crafty folks" = Fulvio Fabiani. Is Fulvio Fabiani friend or foe these days for you and IH? I am just trying to identify the players and the teams that they belong to.

I have a feeling that question may not have such a black and white answer anymore after everything that has gone on. In my opinion though, Fabiani was either in on some shenanigans or was fooled by Rossi's shenanigans. I am guessing we will not know if that is true or not until IH sues or counter sues, if they choose to do so after Rossi's flimsy claims are dismissed.

• Renzz - thank you for taking a look. Surely does look odd at first glance.
    Perhaps that was intentional - we're dealing with some crafty folks.

I find something even more odd (hopefully this hasn't been discussed already). Rossi speaks of currently having a "team" at Leonardo. Unless I am mistaken, Fabiani is no longer working with Rossi...or so says Mats Lewan (I trust little out of his mouth these days). Lets go on the premise for a moment, that the E-Cat/QuarkX/RossiEffect etc is in fact real. This would put Rossi in direct possession of the lost ark, the brass ring, the greatest find of our lifetime, and oddly enough Fabiani is either not interested or is not allowed by Rossi to be part of the development, rollout and advancement of the invention of our lifetime that could save the planet and send us to other galaxies...blah blah. How on earth could anyone be expected to believe that Fulvio Fabiani could honestly believe that the E-Cat is real knowing what it would mean to the world, and not be part of the team anymore. If the E-Cat was REAL, I would go work for Rossi for packs of Ramen noodles and a cup of water after it cools down from the E-Cat plant. There is no non-outlandish explanation why Fulvio Fabian would walk away from the lost ark unless there was real reason...not interested or not allowed. Thoughts?

• Renzz - I think you're on the right track. If Rossi has shunted Fulvio to the side while he brings the greatest thing since the spoon, sliced bread, the wheel, fire, Old Spice and Jagermeister forward then Rossi is going to have a problem once testimony times rolls around. If Fulvio is missing out on RocketShip Rossi's attainment of orbit then someone is going to have hell to pay. Having said that, the Rossis have always treated Fulvio as family and I don't suspect this has changed.

But you never know, perhaps the Levi / Fulvio pinball software breakthrough has also occurred and an entirely new and highly profitable pinball paradigm is upon us. Maybe pinball love can save the planet.

• Official Post

Alain - any room for wizdom in your world?

Wizdom, the real one, is well integrated self interest, stable, sustainable, integrating others concerns.
    I have too much heard of fake widom nice like an indian Guru sentence, and void like a politicians statement.
    Morality, the real one, the one that is not just enforcing your own and selfish concern , your own vision, your own way to solve your own problems, is in fact managing mutual self-interests.

Problems is not selfish interest, it is not understanding that we are all insid ethe same boat, that even if our interest is to be nasty, risk management need you to take care of blackswan events and thus to take care of all stakeholders.

I remember of an experiments with miners robots, collaborating in free-market way. Robots were exchanging energy as currency, proposing their workforce ... there was 2 rules :
    - a negociation need to involve 3 parties, or it is lion-vs-deer negociation.
    - a robot that is starving, should be fed, even if not competitive.

I remember of the story of that handicapped robot with one dead engine, clearly non competitive.
    He was alway losing the contracts because he was consuming too much for work. but he was fed.
    At one moment a really big rock needed to be moved, and his higher price was then competitive.

I observed this selfish morality, with disabled people, with people in trouble, in real life very often.

the error of immoral people, is often that they don't integrate the risk to make an error on their prediction, and the shallowness of their decision tree.

Morality, sustainable development, care for the weak, is just well managed selfish interest and risk management in a land full of black swan and limited data.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.