IH preventing Rossi from publishing ERV, according to Dewey Weaver

• Abd Ul-Rahman Lomax wrote:

Eh

Actually, that was not written by me, it was written by Keieueue, demonstrating his vast analytical and rhetorical skills, and I had quoted him as part of his whole post, not focusing on that phrase.

I'm not up to understanding it.. Filibustering is speaking at great length in order to postpone some decision, it specifically refers to holding the floor so that a motion to close discussion and vote will be out of order.

That cannot happen with on-line discussions, because it's trivial to ignore any postings and, in fact, I turned off Mary Yugo and it already feels saner around here.

I've been at this, on-line discussions, since the mid 1980s. When I put in the work to become more brief (it takes longer! Mark Twain wrote about this!) the complaints do not go away, they increase.

(If Mary Yugo starts making actually useful comments, as shown by her being quoted by others, I'll remove the block. This was really a conclusion that it was a waste of time, the same arguments were being presented over and over and then repeated, with no new information or sources or references of value.

The reality here is obvious, that is, the reality of what happens in these discussions.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.