IH preventing Rossi from publishing ERV, according to Dewey Weaver

• Is this fact, or is your opinion, can you support it with evidence?

JedRothwell wrote:
    expect he already revealed more than he intended to. I was surprised he said that he did not allow the I.H. expert to see the pretend customer site. Anyone can look for information on that customer, put 2 + 2 together, and see that the customer is fake. The only plausible reason Rossi blocked the door was to stop the expert from confirming that the reactor is producing no excess heat. Seeing what is in the customer site would be the final nail in the coffin. But I am sure the expert saw enough in Rossi's own site to conclude that there is no heat.

Anyone can support it with evidence. Do your homework and learn about the pretend customer. Heck, just ask yourself why would a business listed as chemical distributor need 1 MW of process heat?

I am sure the expert saw enough in Rossi's own site to conclude that there is no heat because (as I have said) I have seen some of the data myself. Anyone would conclude there is no heat. As I said, the test is a farce. It is a large-scale version of Rossi's previous farcical tests, which also proved nothing.

• @JedRothwell, thanks for your replies to the various comments. Regarding the blocking of the IH Engineer from the customer:

I thought I read it was the ERV who blocked him rather than AR himself. Is that correct?
    Do we know who the IH engineer who requested access was?
    Has IH commented to you on this aspect themselves?

Did IH get access at some later time?

Kind Regards
    Stephen

• Jed

I work in the chemical industry

Heck, just ask yourself why would a business listed as chemical distributor need 1 MW of process heat?

Why should they want the heat for processing? Is that something you know or is this a guess? The chemical industry I worked in required a great deal of heat, we just do not know enough about the customer except a great deal of guesswork. they may have wanted the heat for other reasons. I guess the customer guessed he didn't want anyone guessing about his factory, I have no evidence for my guesses though, I guess you don't either.

I guess that's me done for now.

Best regards
    Frank

• IH will release the "ERV" when the timing works best for IH.

One thing I always wondered, how much money did IH or its shareholders spend in technical consultancy before throwing their 11.5M$ in the trash bin? Whatever amount it was, it adds to the loss.

I as almost everybody was initially intrigued by, and cautiously optimistic about Rossi as long as I had metadata only to rely on, but it took few hours to realise the claims were totally BS as soon as I analysed the technical details. And many others had before me. Had IH's shareholders listened to the critics, they could have avoided this mess: and it was a consultancy for free. I am always surprised by Dewey's evident lack of awareness of the vast amount of very solid refutations of all Rossi's public demos, scattered over the Internet.

Now IH has an opportunity for saving, at least on technical consultancy (since lawyer fees must be huge). Just publish the ERV report: it will be ripped to shreds in a matter of seconds, all for free!

• Can you point me to what you are talking about? I see that Dewey says that "That is a confidential document for Rossi but not for IH." All that would mean is that Rossi and/or his lawyer has made it confidential...this has nothing to do with IH having control over Rossi releasing it. Where are you getting this from?

• I thought I read it was the ERV who blocked him rather than AR himself. Is that correct?

No, it is bullshit. Penon is Rossi's puppet. Rossi decided this, and everything else.

Do we know who the IH engineer who requested access was?

He did not request, he insisted. We don't need to know who it was. Any engineer would insist on this. The reactor shows no sign of excess heat. The only last ditch method of checking is to look at the customer site equipment and ventilation equipment.

Even if the reactor calorimetry had shown some excess it would be essential to confirm this with the customer equipment. No one will pay $89 million without first checking by every reasonable method.

• Why should they want the heat for processing?

You say you work for the chemical industry, but apparently you do not know the meaning of "process heat." See:

http://energy.gov/sites/prod/files/2015/02/f19/QTR Ch8 - Process Heating TA Feb-13-2015.pdf

What do you think they would use it for if not process heat? A gigantic hot tub? If it were steam, rather than heat, they could be running 100 dry cleaning machines. Except that . . . they wouldn't fit. And also, what the heck would a chemical distribution company be doing with 100 dry cleaning machines.

Hey, the ball is in your court. You are in the chemical business. You tell us what a small distribution warehouse did with enough heat to run a good-sized factory. Also, why don't they have any employees or income? Inquiring minds want to know.

• Possibly Rossi was tired of waiting for IH to find a customer and created a fake one and wasted 1MW for a whole year. It would be unfortunate, as a real customer would have been helpful to Rossi's cause.

Assuming that doesn't really get us that much closer to the truth though.

• So you suggest that IH would have released the ERV if Rossi had politely asked them to do so?

Forgive me but... BWUHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA! Totally made my day, still wiping the tears from my eyes. Thank you, Dewey!

He didn't say that. What he said was that if Rossi wants the ERV released he could request it. He could do two things: consent to the release, formally, with a letter to IH, and then publicly give that consent. IH has not said what they would do if asked. As Dewey says and as I read the agreement -- and this is how IH attorneys argued in the Motion to Dismiss -- they have the right to release whatever.

Polite'? How about being "civil"?

However, from the IH side, when there is a pending action over your right to do a thing, it is not considered a swift move to go ahead and do it. Rossi is claiming all the IP is his, and that IH has no rights. So. ... if Rossi permits it, then IH would no longer need to be careful, they could release it.

But Rossi claims that his attorney tells him not to release it. What I know about attorneys is that they advise but do not control. So the attorney advised him what? More accurately, why? And we have no right to demand to know. The parties will normally release information when it suits them, as they choose. We can jump up and down and shake our little fists and stamp our little feet, and it's not going to have any effect.

Meanwhile, we expect to see a Rossi response to the IH Motion to Dismiss. I'm looking forward to all the brilliant legal arguments that will save Rossi's ass. Or that will skin it. We may get to see a clearer picture of that attorney, because, hopefully, Rossi will keep his mitts off of it. Hopefully for his sake, that is.

• Possibly Rossi was tired of waiting for IH to find a customer and created a fake one and wasted 1MW for a whole year. It would be unfortunate, as a real customer would have been helpful to Rossi's cause.

Assuming that doesn't really get us that much closer to the truth though.

This is all very obvious from the Agreement and the Complaint. Rossi expected to get another $89 million in a little more than a year from the Validation and $10 million. But it wasn't happening. Testing a 1 MW plant could be much more difficult than Rossi imagined, perhaps. Remember, 1 MW was Rossi's idea since 2011. So, since it wasn't happening, Rossi needed to make it happen. There doesn't seem to be any doubt that JM Chemical was created specifically for Rossi, though Rossi's attorney. To what extent IH consented to this, I don't know, but did they release the I MW plant to Rossi? Was this the same plant that Rossi had delivered to them in August of 2013?

• Can you point me to what you are talking about? I see that Dewey says that "That is a confidential document for Rossi but not for IH." All that would mean is that Rossi and/or his lawyer has made it confidential...this has nothing to do with IH having control over Rossi releasing it. Where are you getting this from?

Read the Motion to Dismiss.

• Possibly Rossi was tired of waiting for IH to find a customer and created a fake one and wasted 1MW for a whole year. I

If there is no customer and Rossi is throwing away the heat, why would he bother to transfer the heat to a closed room? Why would he refuse to allow the I.H. expert and others to see it? Why not just waste it in the room where the reactor is located, by installing a large fan?

What you say makes no sense. The only plausible explanation is that he did not want anyone from I.H. to see what is in the customer site, and the only reason he would not want them to see it is because there is only a 15 kW radiator in there.

• JedRothwell wrote:
    He did not request, he insisted.

Was the IH engineer you? (You seem to know fine details of what happened, so seems plausible.)

No, not me, but I am flattered that you think so. I would not be qualified. I am a programmer, technical writer and sometimes translator.

Rossi was the source of this information, in his recent interview with Lewan. Rossi said the I.H. expert "insisted" but Rossi said no. Actually, he says his puppet Penon said no, but Rossi makes the decisions.

The interview is here:

https://animpossibleinvention.…ilding-plus-more-updates/

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.