Did IH's motion to dismiss ruin them?

• Hi all

Did IH's motion to dismiss ruin them?

My contention is the following:

For IH's motion to dismiss to hold water IH inherently have to accept that IH no longer have any rights to either the manufacture or sale of E-Cat's in the US, Russia, China, the Arab states etc and Rossi is now Free to license anyone else or to make E-Cat products himself.

If they try to claim the contract still subsists their motion to dismiss fails.

Rossi has them neatly skewered on the horns of the dilemma.

Kind Regards Walker

• My contention is the following:

@Walker - every other day a new speculation / opinion...why not wait until the court case is opened? Relax and lay back - both sides will probably face serious questions from the judge and IMHO AR will also have a hard time to prove any of his claims (all so far is just Rossi says, as we all know).

• Hi all

In reply to DNI on the matter of this post

Either they have to accept Rossi has removed them legally from their license or they have to argue the contract is valid because the IP works.

Kind regards walker

• Either they have to accept Rossi has removed them legally from their license or they have to argue the contract is valid because the IP works.

I'm not educated in contract law but I run my own company so I'm fairly used to contracts. As far as I know Rossi can't remove IH legally from their rights in the contract by a press release. At least it's not possible in Sweden. I would be very surprised if it was possible in the U.S. If Rossi want to remove IH from their license he have to go to court to cancel the contract. As far as I know Rossi has not done this.

You state many things. I have asked you before if you have any experience or education to back up your statements. Because I'm quite sure your contentions are wrong.

• I personally don't think so. But my guess is as good as anyone else's.

I think IH think Rossi don't have anything but they are not sure. And that's way they are not prepared to give up the license they paid 11.5 million for. And not prepared to pay an additional 89 millions. But this also just my guess.

But I can't see how this affects you legal conclusions above.

• Walker - I have to hand it to you, you've become a major noise generator who continues to clog this forum with ongoing nonsense. You are obviously directly connected to Rossi's PR campaign / confusion machine and have maneuvered yourself into the land of misfit credibility. What additional baseless thoughts will you dream up next?

• Hi all

In reply to DNI

..I personally don't think so. But my guess is as good as anyone else's...

So you have no evidence either way and are just Guessing.

Glad you are clear that you are just voicing an opinion, quite a refreshing change from those who claim insider knowledge which they never support with evidence. :)

So your opinion, based on the following statment:

...I think IH think Rossi don't have anything but they are not sure…

...is that Rossi does not have a working IP, based on no evidence you have seen, but in your opinion, that IH wants the IP based on what they have seen as real evidence.

I presume being an intelligent person you can see the fallacies inherent in your opinion.

People often do make factual errors when they allow their opinion to colour their understanding, it is called self disillusion.

By the way I await the production of the ERV because that; like the documents in the court case and the granted patent, and the tests carried out by numerous third parties; is evidence.

I also look at what various parties in the energy sector are doing, because what people do counts far more than what they say.

Kind regards walker

• Glad you are clear that you are just voicing an opinion, quite a refreshing change from those who claim insider knowledge which they never support with evidence.

Unlike you, I have no problems with people claiming insider infromation without being able to substantiate them with evidence. I trust that readers can make their own judgments and take the information for what it is. Evidence is obviously better but I think we have to wait long for proof.

It is doubtful if there are any more than Rossi, Levi, Fabiano and perhaps Penon who really knows whether the e-cat really works or not. IH can only know if it works. And I'm convinced that they do not know that. Because then they would have paid the 89 million. They could of course know that the 1 MW did not work as claimd but that doesn't prove that the IP is worthless.

Hi all

So your opinion, based on the following statment:

...is that Rossi does not have a working IP, based on no evidence you have seen, but in your opinion, that IH wants the IP based on what they have seen as real evidence.

No, that is not my opinion. I think Deweay tells the truth when he say that IH have not been able to get any result in there one labs. And that they have seen big problems with the 1 MW test. Hence IH think Rossi is a fraud. But they can't be sure the IP is worthless. There might be something that works. And then there is no reason for IH to give up the license they have paid 11,5 millions for.

I know there is no proof for what Dewey tells us. But I think this is the most reasonable explanation to the current situation. My conclusion is of course affected by the fact that I am since before very convinced that Rossi is a fraud.

• Maybe "Dewey Weaver" can answer this question, before the trial attorneys do ?

Why if, as Weaver claims, IH never measured any excess heat, has he collected millions from his investors
    in Deep River Venture Capital, when only your IP was in the portfolio of his funds, as well as in the
    Cherokee fund of his partner Tom Darden ?

• Calling planet D'eaver, calling planet D'eaver, are you receiving over?

Walker - I have to hand it to you, you've become a major noise generator who continues to clog this forum with ongoing nonsense. You are obviously directly connected to Rossi's PR campaign / confusion machine and have maneuvered yourself into the land of misfit credibility. What additional baseless thoughts will you dream up next?

It lakes one to know one!

Best regards
    Frank

• Dewey Weaver please answer this question:

Why if, as Weaver claims, IH never measured any excess heat, has he collected millions
    from his investors in Deep River Venture Capital, when only your IP was in the portfolio
    of his funds, as well as in the Cherokee fund of his partner Tom Darden ?

• Official Post

So Walker has access to the original photos of some early visits from IH with Rossi and his 1MW plant? Where'd you get this from Walker and what are you claiming this proves? Do you have a picture of the 250kW diesel generator?

These photos have been circulating on the web for a few years at least. I like the fact that TD's evil twin can also be seen in this shot. How does he do it? There are also photos of the generator and people standing in the yard around it 'in the wild'.

• Hi all

In reply to the claimed "insider" Dewey Weaver in this post:

So Walker has access to the original photos of some early visits from IH with Rossi and his 1MW plant? Where'd you get this from Walker and what are you claiming this proves? Do you have a picture of the 250kW diesel generator?

Everyone has had access to these photographs for many years. they were posted to various sites even before we knew IH were the people in the pictures.

Are you denying that this photograph is of members of IH working on Rossi's Hot Cat?

Kind Regards walker

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.