Did IH's motion to dismiss ruin them?

• Ultrasure - Have you been reading the Daily Planet / thenewflame newsfeed again? The DPRK News Agency tells fewer lies than Rossi's latest mouthpiece.

Newsflash from the bright side.......Deep River has never raised a dime for IH.

Now for more turning of the worm inside Rossi's head. He needs to stop sucking from the poison root.

• Nice picture Walker. Certainly looks like a lot of testing going on. And apparently a presentation too judging by he cameras and chair.

It looks to me like "Wendy" and "Cindy" were there too. I wonder if they are there to test and validate or there to monitor and control?

Incidently do we know what the 4 blue boxes on the roof of this older container are for?

• Nice picture Walker. Certainly looks like a lot of testing going on. And apparently a presentation too judging by he cameras and chair.

It looks to me like "Wendy" and "Cindy" were there too. I wonder if they are there to test and validate or there to monitor and control?

Incidently do we know what the 4 blue boxes on the roof of this older container are for?

In the first version of the 1MW not all reactors fit inside the container. Some had to be placed on the roof. I think that is what you see on the roof on this picture.

• you've become a major noise generator

Soon 600 posts, in six weeks, exclusively made of "soon you'll see", emotional manipulation and constant FUD

Dayum son talk about noise

• What does "Rossi's IP works" mean? What does "works" mean. There must be a specification defined that describes what "works" means. If the E-Cat meets that spec, then it works. I have not seen a spec agreed upon between Rossi and IH that defines what the E-Cat is expected to do, other than the COP=>4 over 350 days as defined in section 5 in the licence agreement.

• If I were the Judge I would recommend the two parties sit down and try to negotiate a new test procedure of say a month or two to confirm the operation of the 1 MW unit using a truly independent evaluation person with the correct skill set (HVAC?) and using appropriate instrumentation. They can just dump the heat generated so they don't need a customer to make things simple.

If the shorten test meets the jointly established criteria then IH pays Rossi his $89 million and Rossi drops the lawsuit.

This still leaves open the question of whether IH has the correct IP from Rossi to duplicate what is in the 1 MW plant. But it would more things forward.

• If I were the Judge I would recommend the two parties sit down and try to negotiate a new test procedure of say a month or two to confirm the operation of the 1 MW unit using a truly independent evaluation person with the correct skill set (HVAC?) and using appropriate instrumentation. They can just dump the heat generated so they don't need a customer to make things simple.

If the shorten test meets the jointly established criteria then IH pays Rossi his $89 million and Rossi drops the lawsuit.

This still leaves open the question of whether IH has the correct IP from Rossi to duplicate what is in the 1 MW plant. But it would more things forward.

Rossi has determined that IH cannot meet his needs as a partner in the commercialization of his reactor. The dispute is not about the money, it is about disappointing expectations. Rossi wanted IH to put his reactor on the market but IH could not do it.

IH personnel could not duplicate what Rossi could do. Even after Rossi walked IH through every step of the Reactor construction process, IH personnel could not duplicate(substantiate) that reactor construction process without Rossi's assistance. It could veru well be that the construction of a working E-Cat reactor is "over the head" of IH personnel and that IH needs Rossi to hold their hand far more than Rossi is willing to do.

• Official Post

Soon 600 posts, in six weeks, exclusively made of "soon you'll see", emotional manipulation and constant FUD

Hum, no real need to wait, the moves are clear today.
    IH have no interest in damaging relation with an inventor owning not only E-cat HT at COP50, but Ecat-X and Quark, and able to invent next version, and whose mistreatment could frighten others LENr inventors in IH ecosystem. Like they did until recently they should rather tolerate any absurd demand, like you do for Zlatan or Céline Dion...

Not paying, make things clear.
    No need to trust their (scarce) words, nor Jed, nor Dewey, ...
    Only way to make shark flee smell of blood is the smell of a dead shark.
    Don't trust, but compute.

• Axil - They have a contract. The judge is just going to see the contract, lawsuit and MTD. Based on that it just look like a failure to pay. The other things you say will not matter to the judge.

Rossi also claims that IH us stealing his IP and using it to undermine his position in the marketplace, i.e. giving his IP to Brillouin. IH cannot be trusted and therefor must be destroyed.

• DW:

Did IH build the Lugano reactor? (that's what I read somewhere)

Was it tested by IH before it was sent to the Lugano team? Or did IH send a reactor to Lugano without making sure it works?

Or maybe IH had nothing to do with providing the reactor?

I hope you can clarify. Thanks.

• LC - IH did build the Lugano reactors. Those that were sent to Lugano were not pre-tested.
    IH built many additional reactors of the same design and subsequent test both at IH and another major lab did not find any signs of excess heat. Rossi refused to come back to Raliegh and help claiming that he was too busy with the 1MW test.

• Re: the GSVIT water meter test. I notice that the city effectively meters my water in a manner that is very similar to the Wrong way in the test. Does it matter where the upturn is? For example, if the upturn is entirely below the level of the meter, will that work? Or does there need to be an upturn that is at an elevation higher than that of the meter? Would a tee making a column of static water work similarly to the upturn in the downstream flow? Is this meter upturn condition specific to this meter type?

• Well to be fair Rossi did spend a lot of time with the 1MW plant... (according to him, 16 hours a day)

This brings up a possible scenario in my mind:

- The 1MW plant works
    - IH hasn't done anything wrong
    - the IP transfer didn't go as planned, then Rossi got busy
    - Both IH and Rossi lose trust in the other party

Obviously, Rossi could have helped more with the IP after the 1MW test. But instead we know what happened.

In this scenario, Rossi's only valid claim is the $89 million and not the fraud/IP theft etc. IH can claim the IP hasn't been transferred. IH wins. Assuming that "truth" decides who wins.

The problem now is that we have a potential false negative on the e-cat. How do we avoid that?

It seems that bridges have been burnt therefore Rossi won't ever help IH with the IP.

I hope that some day we will get a definite answer on the e-cat. The ERV report might just not be it. The lawsuit might not do it. So I just hope Rossi will have enough resources to keep going and that the next partner can finally get to the bottom of this.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.