Report on Preliminary Findings From E-Cat QuarkX Testing Posted on Ecat.com

• Official Post

[feedquote='E-Cat World','http://www.e-catworld.com/2016/06/14/report-on-preliminary-findings-from-e-cat-quarkx-testing-posted-on-ecat-com/']The following has been posted on the Ecat.com website here: http://ecat.com/news/ecat-quar…eliminary-report-findings 14, 2016 on ECAT News Report Disclaimer: THIS IS NOT A THIRD PARTY REPORT AND ALL THE MEASUREMENTS HAVE BEEN MADE BY ANDREA ROSSI AND HIS TEAM. THEREFORE THESE RESULTS CANNOT BE CONSIDERED AT ANY EFFECT OTHER THAN AN INTERNAL PROCESS CONTROL, NOTHING MORE. DESCRIPTION […][/feedquote]

• Hi all

So the Claimed COP is:
    Thermal 200 if pure thermal
    Light 200 if pure light

The above 2 are interchangeable because in reality IR or Light are bother radiant output just different frequencies.

Electrical 20 at 10% of output with 90% still being output as light and heat.

Anyone remember Rossi Musing about LENR units based in street lighting?

Kind Regards walker

• At this point text and pic could be from where ever, but if specs are real, that immediately resolves 1MW hot cat reactor IP worthless in practise.

If IH:s license does not cover Quark-X that would explain lot of campaigning here and there.

Real proof is still missing and we have more waiting, and propably lots of speculating ahead of us :)

• Hi all

Blue Glow cathodic discharge in air ionising Nitrogen, that thing Thomas mistakenly said was not possible outside a Vacuum.

Could be braking radiation from Rydberg matter but I would expect a red and orange tinge too in that case.

Kind Regards walker

• If Rossi is a scammer, he certainly must be in self-destruct mode now.

First suing IH for the 89 million, despite inevitably going to be exposed in court, then almost simultanously coming up with something as unbelievable AND easily verifiable as the QuarkX...

• What an unbelievably anti-climatic announcement...I don't call it a report as it really didn't report anything. Even as a skeptic, I figured Rossi could surely provide considerably more info than this. Quite a disappointment for Planet Rossi I would think....

• Remember the output spectrum of the SunCell. The SunCell produces EMF in the XUV range and I would expect this to be true for the quark. Mills produces light at 10 mm wavelength, An important bit of info that can tell a lot of what is going on is the spectral lines coming bring produce by the quark.

The quark is converting nuclear binding energy and converting it into light over a wide range of frequencies.

• This part here is beyond ridiculous....he is using childish semantics. This technically says they could be zero. The QuarkX can has just been kicked further down the road...nothing to see here folks.

Light produced (percentage of the energy produced): 0-50%
    Electric energy produced: 0-10%
    Heat produced: 0- 100%
    Light, energy and heat can be modulated to modulate the percentages within the limits above listed, provided the combined percentages must total 100%.

• I was wondering where everybody went and just figured the R'miester had called an all hands meeting.

Glad to know the debrief went well and that Planet Rossi is happy in their sustenance mode living on pablum. The big boys want to know "where's the beef"?

• The Quark takes us one step forward and two steps back. It is a capital engineering offence to use the energy that is coming of the Quark to produce steam. The Quark cries out for photovoltaic conversion of light directly into electricity,

This means that all that work done during the 1 tear test must be discarded. The time to release a product is pushed back again.

On the other hand, Rossi could sell the quark to a value added vender and let that vender convert the EMF power output coming off the quark to something useful.

An initial product might be a light bulb.

Rossi did not mention RF coming off the Quark.

• As an electrical/electronic engineer, I find these two posts/responses especially interesting...

=========================================================================================
    barty
    June 14, 2016 at 10:03 AM
    Dear Mr. Rossi,

are you able to feed the produced electric energy back to the heating and control system of the reactor?
    If yes, are you doing it at your current test?

This would show that the reactor is 100% able to run long time completely standalone without external power and would convince the hardest skeptic, or at least your potential customers/partners.

Greetings
    barty (LENR Forum Admin)

Andrea Rossi
    June 14, 2016 at 10:26 AM
    Barty:
    No, it is not possible.
    Too bad for the hardest skeptics!
    Warm Regards,
    A.R.
    ===========================================================================================
    +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    ===========================================================================================
    barty
    June 14, 2016 at 10:34 AM
    Dear Dr. Rossi,

this is disappointing to hear (to use the produced energy to let it run in continuous self sustain mode).
    Can you explain why?

Do you just don’t have the necessary equipment/control system, or is the produced energy different in any way from the current you get out of a wall socket?

Thank you and keep up the good work!

Greetings
    barty

Andrea Rossi
    June 14, 2016 at 11:06 AM
    Barty:
    The reasons why we cannot be independent from an external source are mainly connected with safety issues. I cannot give further information.
    Warm Regards
    A.R.
    ==========================================================================================

• I was wondering where everybody went and just figured the R'miester had called an all hands meeting.

Glad to know the debrief went well and that Planet Rossi is happy in their sustenance mode living on pablum. The big boys want to know "where's the beef"?

Go peek over at E-Scat world today....feels like a funeral on Planet Rossi over there. You would think that the revelation of a COP of 200 would have everyone popping Champagne bottles....

• Quote from "renzzzie"

feels like a funeral on Planet Rossi over there..

Yep. Mind control is everything. Good for you being able to make it all go away for a while. Reality is something different though as you will soon learn...

• Yep. Mind control is everything. Good for you being able to make it all go away for a while. Reality is something different though as you will soon learn...

From what I see, the only reality we have at this point...is the reality of no proof of anything. All we have is semantics of performance of 0-100% 0-50% and 0-10% for the components of the 1mm QuarkX...performance of almost everything is 0-100%...nothing to see today...QuarkX can is kicked down the road...

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.