Report on Preliminary Findings From E-Cat QuarkX Testing Posted on Ecat.com

• Jed Rothwell said

"ya think"

Yes I do think that this is a comedy rather than tragedy.

In the wider world there are bigger comedies such as the USA burning through $500M in Syria

http://www.theguardian.com/us-…tary-syrian-isis-fighters.

There is another quote about uncertainty.. but Feynman cannot match the Bard

"The scientist has a lot of experience with ignorance and doubt and uncertainty,
    and this experience is of very great importance, I think.
    When a scientist doesn’t know the answer to a problem, he is ignorant.
    When he has a hunch as to what the result is, he is uncertain.
    And when he is pretty darn sure of what the result is going to be, he is still in some doubt.
    We have found it of paramount importance that in order to progress we must recognize our ignorance and leave room for doubt.
    Scientific knowledge is a body of statements of varying degrees of certainty
    — some most unsure, some nearly sure, but none absolutely certain"

• And all Rossi left us with was a mysterious photo of a dim blue light in a black foggy mist. If the light were red I would've thought it was the tail lights to Rossi's car driving away in the night with $11 million in the backseat.

• And all Rossi left us with was a mysterious photo of a dim blue light in a black foggy mist. If the light were red I would've thought it was the tail lights to Rossi's car driving away in the night with $11 million in the backseat.

We hear that Rossi and his new partner celebrated after the Quark test. Will learn know more as Rossi submits his patents for the Quark.

5) Andrea Rossi
    June 13, 2016 at 10:03 PM

Wayne:
    No. The results are the output of measurements made by me, but reality cannot depend on a subjective act. I honestly made my measurements together with my team and our Pertner, we celebrated, but we know pretty well that there are still shortcomings. The sole real validation will be made by the Customers when and if the QuarkX will hit massively the market. Now we must operate along two directions:
    1- consolidate the reliability of the results and the product
    2- organize a massive production
    Warm Regards,
    A.R.

By the way, Fabiani described balls of lights dancing around a reactor as those balls were melting it down. Defkalion also mentioned balls of light as seen through their peephole.

When the train, it left the station
    with two lights on behind . . .
    When the train, it left the station
    with two lights on behind
    Well, the blue light was my blues
    and the red light was my mind
    All my love's in vain

- Robert Johnson

• Dewey said "defamation action"

Quark:1960s: a word invented by Murray Gell-Man
    Originally quork, the term was changed by association with the line
    ‘Three quarks for Muster Mark’ in Joyce's Finnegans Wake (1939).

Both Murray Gell-Mann and James Joyce are in no position to litigate.

On the other hand “The Cheese Barn” may not have reached its expiry date yet.

Of the 6 quarks that I know of perhaps 'Beauty" might feel most defamed by having an X appended.

• [Via vortex] : Bob Greenyer postulates Auger Electrons : https://www.facebook.com/Marti…ct/posts/1199701140060583

(My thoughts : outside of visible, the photons could be thermalized)

I didn't see this on Vortex.

No intended connection, or lack thereof, to the QuarkX, but rather addressing Bob Greenyer's note: Auger electrons, if they were reliably documented in an experiment, might be evidence of electron capture taking place.

• The nice thing with Rossi's tiny device is that convection is very weak, and can be all but ignored in terms of energy output. If we ever get enough data to gauge the thing by, it should then be simpler to evaluate the claims.

A normal blackbody of that size would need to be at about 1800 C to get roughly 100W of power, and visible light would be a rather lame portion of the output power. (Roughly 5 W convection). To get a significant portion of power in the visible spectrum requires that the intensity in that range to be very extraordinary indeed.

It seems that the inference that Rossi would like us to accept is that this Quark device does not operate by using an incandescent effect. I won't even hypothesize about the electricity generation.

• OD of 1mm? No much space for some fuel inside. If any.

The Quark reactor could be a quartz pipette that is first loaded with powder as capillary pipette feedstock tube and then stretched to a mm OD and a very narrow inner core filed with powder but very thin.

This is similar to pulling candy peppermint sticks.

• I am losing trust in what he said... If the safety is an issue, convert the power in AC, use an isolation transformer and put back the power... Even medical apparatuses are considered safe with an isolation transformer. And what best example of a life supporting apparatus, connected to an ill person!

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.