Have IH let their E-Cat License lapse by inaction?

• This was from http://www.journal-of-nuclear-physics.com/?p=892&cpage=133#comment-1202304

He received an offer from Industrial Heat? Rossi's head is full of fuzz. Dewey made some noises that a buyback would be possible, here, in response to an inquiry. Dewey is not Industrial Heat, in spite of all the flapdoodle from Sifferkoll.

Rossi is assuming the outcome of a very shaky lawsuit that he filed, and I don't recall that he asked in the suit for the license to be cancelled. I should read it again. So he is trying to collect a payment for something that doesn't exist any more? And he is making those noises about the suit, while, at the end, saying that he won't comment "further." Maybe he should ask his attorney *before* he comments? Rossi is transparent, it's all becoming clear.

So he cancelled the IP (he thinks) and didn't return the explicit payment for it? WTF?

• Official Post

I'be been dealing with that perception for decades. It arises when I share my thinking and research process, and is associated with moderators, in the past, who were clueless. I don't do that when writing polemic. Here, I DGAF. Don't like what I write, don't read it.

I read what is directed at me. The rest not so much. But I fear that you are suffering from the quantity/quality problem. I am sure I am not the first to have mentioned this and if the mentions by others go back decades, perhaps you should ponder if there is more than a grain of truth in these remarks?

• Dewey, now we at least got clear statement what Mr Rossis standpoint is. He removed parts from my posting, nothing important, just my plea and link, but now result looks even clumsier than original. But I think it was ok at this point.

I must say that I have been very wrong in base assumptions and now we learned what his reply 'it takes two to end the war' meant. Now I understand your standpoint yesterday. You (naturally) had better insight and now it got proved.
    At least I breath easy now, no need to speculate afterwards "what if things went so by mistake/misunderstanding/emotions younameit.". And further, this process seemengly did not fail on lack of 'peace negotiation' efforts and will. When conditions for 'pece process' has been set right, all next steps must happend in parties thinking and actions. Nobody can spoon them in.

Mr Rossi seems to have been already very determined to go all in. Whatever follows does not happend accidentally, but but as result of consideration and aware of other partys public view on issue. Sad for the LENR, but as I said many times at the and everybody usually gets what they deserve. I'm not predicting, via court it comes public instead of 'somebody says'.

Shane D, I like your smart observations. I had interpreted Mr Rossi suing IH because of big surprise and dissappointment him seeing Mr Darden to walk in Chinese delegate whereas Mr Mr Rossi had thought that everything is in his control and to be kept secret from others before 350 day test would be over. If that would have been the case delegate small steps from Mr Darden cold have had chances to fix that. But as I said abowe seemingly my base asumptions were wrong :(

All the best for all parties and let wisdom to take over

• I read what is directed at me. The rest not so much. But I fear that you are suffering from the quantity/quality problem. I am sure I am not the first to have mentioned this and if the mentions by others go back decades, perhaps you should ponder if there is more than a grain of truth in these remarks?

The testimony of a witness is presumed true unless controverted. The question is not "truth." "Problem" is a story, an interpretation, and is neither true nor false. It's a problem for you. So fix your problem, I would suggest.

However, Alan, you imagine you know my purposes and motives. I'm not writing for you, obviously, except for a brief comment like this. In my long posts, I'm writing for myself, as I research and reflect, and for anyone who cares to watch over my shoulder.

There have always been those who protest, but .... I didn't ask them to read the stuff. Yes, moderators may feel that they need to skim over, at least, but that would not likely create understanding. In some cases, I'm a world-class expert, and I became that way by writing as I do and observing responses. There are people who catch and correct my errors! But there are others who would really prefer that I go away. These often seize on length as an excuse for complaining. People like Joshua Cude. Who then writes plenty when it suits him.

Let me put it this way: the people whom I most respect like what I write. There are people who appreciate depth. And there are those who want it all boiled down and pre-digested. It takes all kinds. I write polemic for the latter group, and I'm not bothering to do that here -- it's a lot more work! -- because I have no critical interest here, other than study of the related topics.

So, I have some long posts here. And then there are large numbers of posts here that are pure time-wasters. Which one is more of a "problem"?

• I have advised you to write a one paragraph abstract as a writeup forward for those who don't have the time or strength to get into the depth. Writing a summary will also teach you how to condense the important items and points into a compact writing style.

How to write an abstract
    https://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/656/1/

• Shane:

Rossi has had a very messy, controversial career, and it looks like he wants to end it that way.

It isn't all that controversial. If one looks at the objective data, Rossi has been in legal trouble in Italy for creating a major environmental disaster, for bankruptcy issues and illegal gold trading . He totally scrozzled his thermoelectric project with DOD and delivered them non-working junk he bought in San Diego and which was made in Russia. And, as far as I know, he has never accomplished anything anywhere which can be proven successful, unless you count success in deception and being accused and repeatedly tried for significant crimes as accomplishments. His "career" doesn't seem that controversial outside the small community of believer fan people who are comparatively few and who have little influence on the world of high technology. He has accomplished nothing of note. He made a poor choice of lawsuits and law firms and he will be crushed like a cockroach by Jones Day if it gets to court.

• Timar. Just be grateful that the Perry Mason of LENR gives us his time.

Of all the forums I have ever been on....I think this may be the first time I have ever seen a moderator continually personally jab at a member...one of the main contributors in fact. Quite pathetic Alan. Seems we now have a unified biased pro-Rossi team consisting of Alan Smith, Sifferkoll(R) and Keieueueueueu. This is an interesting turn of events. Queue Alan's deletion or modification of this post...3...2...1....

• Official Post

Of all the forums I have ever been on....I think this may be the first time I have ever seen a moderator continually personally jab at a member...one of the main contributors in fact. Quite pathetic Alan. Seems we now have a unified biased pro-Rossi team consisting of Alan Smith, Sifferkoll(R) and Keieueueueueu. This is an interesting turn of events. Queue Alan's deletion or modification of this post...3...2...1....

Splendid post.

• Abd Ul-Rahman Lomax wrote:
    In some cases, I'm a world-class expert, and I became that way by writing as I do and observing responses.

Certainly a world-class ego, and far too smart for the likes of me.

Definitely.

Here, I'm explaining how to become a world-class expert. I've done this in a few narrow fields. LENR is the most recent, that's all. One doesn't do this with "ego," but having the courage to say what one sees and thinks is an element. The courage to make mistakes, and then to correct them. And then the skill to listen and understand beyond personal attachments to being right or wrong. And quite recently, I was actually trained in all this, so, essentially, I know what I'm doing.

And those who don't, who are clueless, often react to it. One on one, I can deal with that, as I mentioned, I have training. But in a collective and mixed environment like this, well ... most people I know, with the skills I have, stay away from fora like this, for reasons that I find rather obvious.

I am here temporarily, mostly because Dewey Weaver is here and a few others. I originally registered here because of Alainco, who invited me. I will not always have time for this, because all this mostly goes nowhere. As a result of writing here, I have a far stronger understanding of what happened with IH and Rossi, Dewey has mostly confirmed it, it is consistent with what Mats knows about Rossi, and it will be interesting to see what comes out in court.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.