Have IH let their E-Cat License lapse by inaction?

• Alan

Frank. TBC, I liked the bit about 'full and unconditional support' - especially the 'unconditional' bit. Since it is still there I will leave my 'like' in place

Its your forum, well you know what I mean. if you (and the other moderators and administrators) don't 'manage it' who will? precisely, it will be anarchy. So my comment was considered and well meant.

Best regards
    Frank

• Shane D - thanks for the note. We're not seeing much depth or substance from Rossi or his supporters. Rossi hopes to move on to the magnificent and amazing QX and all the ways that it can save the world but is now trapped in the middle of mind-filled minefield of his own making. Looks like his tired MO has finally caught up with him. I have a feeling this is going to get downright sad as it continues to unfold (not happy about that btw). He's got what is left of the JV team doing their best to defend him along with some fringe players who are missing some nuts and bolts. Going to war with that rag-tag bunch of remnant stragglers is only driving him further into a darker and more desperate place. He seeks solace in his JNOP Q&A postings and that gives him some temporary comfort but the deluded and conjured up glory days are over. Things are about to get very tough on Andrea Rossi.

Regarding Piantelli - thanks for noticing. With the exception of Axil's attempted non-answer (respectfully typed - we're not finished with that yet), the Rossi supporters who think they are working for the future of LENR research have so far failed to resolve that massive black hole in their logic and argument. I don't expect that to improve but choose to let that question stand as posed for now.

Back to the front.

• Dewey

Going to war with that rag-tag bunch of remnant stragglers is only driving him further into a darker and more desperate place. He seeks solace in his JNOP Q&A postings and that gives him some temporary comfort but the deluded and conjured up glory days are over. Things are about to get very tough on Andrea Rossi.

Why the 'constant' ad homs? they do your case no good. Perhaps that's all you have, maybe that's the reason.

http://www.nizkor.org/features/fallacies/ad-hominem.html

Best regards
    Frank

• Quote from "theWeaver"

Going to war with that rag-tag bunch of remnant stragglers is only driving him further into a darker and more desperate place. He seeks solace in his JNOP Q&A postings and that gives him some temporary comfort but the deluded and conjured up glory days are over. Things are about to get very tough on Andrea Rossi.

Quote from "frankwtu"

Why the 'constant' ad homs? they do your case no good.

Two possible answers.

1. The simple one. Dewey is looking in the mirror and describes what he see. Psychologists call it projection and there is nothing complicated about it.

2. Intense Rossi Slandering is actually the strategy chosen by IH as the only way to go forward, since their case is so weak to start with. This is why IH has to argue Rossi has never produced any excess heat at all (allthough Dewey obviously is not able to state that with hand on bible). As you realize this is needed to argue total fraud, which they see as necessary, otherwise being toast. Darden needs to be sacrificed as a business fool and duped by Rossi, but that I believe is a calculated sacrifice.

• LFWTF - thank you for your opinion. I'm upgrading you back from nanoFWTF to littlefrankieWTF. If you haven't noticed yet, I return fire when attacked, sometimes collectively and aggressively. You guys can dish it out but you surely don't handle a return volley very well at all. If you've also noticed, I'm enjoy engaged civil conversation. Leave the leading questions, lies and slander at home and perhaps we can make some real progress on this forum without it getting too boring.

• Sifferkoll

Intense Rossi Slandering is actually the strategy chosen by IH as the only way to go forward, since their case is so weak to start with.

While I don't particularly agree, the more slandering and ad homs we see (from both sides), the more such observations gain considerable weight and momentum.

Best regards
    Frank

• Dewey

Leave the leading questions, lies and slander at home and perhaps we can make some real progress on this forum without it getting too boring.

I am particularly concerned that you think I have engaged in

(1) lies and
    (2) slander

Towards you

In the interests of good relations I am happy to deal with these accusations you make one by one and where necessary offer you an apology.

I hope in return you will agree to leave the ad homs at home FOR EVERYONE, is that a deal?

Best regards
    Frank

• I will try now to give some answers to Dewey Weaver trying to have maximum possible empathy for his difficult position.
    I very friendly recommend him to read and apply my 20 Rules of Real Life Problem Solving and to use a better strategy

A. My question re testifying that ROssi has NO excess heat with hand on Bible actually had a simple solution answer and he found it with great delay.
    It is deadly sin to lie to God but it is allowed to lie to the Evil(in this case-me)
    He had to say spontaneously: "Yes I will" but not do this if case during the trial.
    Instead it was an usual action of carpet bombing, coventrysation
    from Dewey and friends trying to destroy the question and a late response to a somewhat changed question.
    A honest answer "I am certain/not certain" there is excess heat
    It is a bit beyond my knowledeg... was not expected.

B> Dewey seems to be very interested why I believe Rossi and why I support him.
    There are two questions here, actually.
    WHY I believe Rossi? Simply because he says natural logically consistent things having continuity while Dewey and Co- IH Not
    they came late and surprisingly with an oposite scenario that is missing a definite TIME FRAME.
    Dewy, to each statement of Rossi please say is it true or not?
    1- Rossi and IH had a valid contract, for a successful test IH had to pay a great sum to Rossi.

2- IH has not paid and said the Test was not good; where is the first written document serious warnings from IH to Rossi saying this, after the 1st, 2nd, 3rd ERV report?

3- The IH employess have participated at the test in parallel with Rossi' men; is ther a written document showing they are dsconted with the Test tat is a disaster;

4- when was iscovered the total incompetence of the ERV, the inadequacy of the measuring instruments nad was sated that the measuremnets are fatally flawed? (a document at least from 2015?);

5- Rossi claims " All I know is that Darden and JT Vaughn collected 150 million $ after the test of the 1 MW E-Cat began, using the first and second report of the ERV as a tool to get the money, then after the 4th report ( equal to the former ones) they said what they said and did not pay" Is this slander false accusation?
    Dewey you are using well the words but documents speak
    Show us please a single warning message to Rossi - "we see no excess heat, test bad!" before the damned Trial!?

B. Why I support Rossi?
    Here I have the duty to tell that the merit is in great part yours.
    I have seen with some horror the violent blitzkrieg attacks against Rossi - all means, heavy artillery- yes, carpet bombing style and I found this injust and not civil.
    Injustice somewhere is injustice everywhere I have decided to fight for reason legality. You want to annihilate Rossi and do not care a bit for the collateral victims- LENR+ technology, the E-Cats.

An other injustice will be if you will try to ccuse me of illwill
    and spirit of destruction, slander for this message it is catually simple curiosity.
    Peter

• If you've also noticed, I'm enjoy engaged civil conversation. Leave the leading questions, lies and slander at home and perhaps we can make some real progress on this forum without it getting too boring.

Ok lets give this a try. Dewey does IH think that Quark-X belongs to licensing deal (derivative work), or do they think that that is different from E-cat technology and thus can be excluded from license deal by Rossi? This question has nothing to do with court case, so maybe we are allowed to discus about it.

• Quote from "Dewey the FUD"

Sifferkoll - Stop the lies - I have no problem with sworn testimony in any any venue by any means chosen by the court or judge including my right hand on a Bible.

You're a mess dude. Go back to the doc and get your meds adjusted.

Did I forget to tell you about the mirror Dewey? :D

And I (and everyone else) can once again see that you KEEP DODGING the simple question asked by Peter. As you understand we are not interested in hypothetical undefined questions; only one simple one. Here and now.

• Team Rossi - Let's try and turn over a new leaf. I'm pretty busy right now so be patient if some responses take time. This is not a discovery opportunity for Rossi so don't waste keystrokes there and remember, I return fire when attacked. Leading questions mean open season.

Sifferkoll is hopeless and doesn't count.

• Quote from "Dewey 'Dodge' Weaver"

Let's try and turn over a new leaf. I'm pretty busy right now so be patient if some responses take time
    Sifferkoll is hopeless and doesn't count.

I take that as a compliment! :D

And once again I need to remind you that the answer to Peters question has two or three letters. Surely you'll have enough time for that? How hard can it be, eh?

• Peter - I'm going to ignore your intended jabs in my response. Your attempts to parse in hopes of finding a toehold didn't work. There is no excess heat in any Rossi supplied or IH built reactors around Rossi IP. It doesn't work.

Your logic about IH coming late to the party is interesting and telling. How many 1MW devices had Rossi stated that he "sold" and "delivered" since 2011 Peter? Do you care to dive into that batch of misleading lies from Rossi? IH has legal possession of the only 1MW systems ever built/shipped and the pictures / written agreements to prove it. All the others are fictitious. IH delivered the first significant funding to LENR research in two decades and you are welcome to classify that as late to the party - I call it new life for the party. Do you want to clean that up or let that stand?

The rest of your questions are based on the frame of reference that Rossi has created for you to stand on. You are probing, perhaps on behalf of Rossi, into discovery matters and that is off limits. This is not a firm foundation for you. You seem to be a well-educated person yet you cannot interpret contract basics and that is beyond explanation as well.

Do you acknowledge that Rossi started this PR/Slander flame war?

• Quote from "Dodge Weaver"

There is no excess heat in any Rossi supplied or IH built reactors around Rossi IP. It doesn't work.

Fingers crossed, eh? Or do you have the hand on the bible? If you are not to be considerad a complete hypocrite and lier in front of your beloved god, you should be able the answer Peters orignial question with a simple yes or no. How hard can it be? Here it is again. Yes or no, please ...

Quote from "Peter Gluck"

BTW will you testify in the Florida Court, with your right hand on the Bible that Rossi never was able to generate excess heat for IH?

• Who needs a 1MW LENR-driven steam generation process when we can just drop a Dewey in water and watch him boil it down with rage and frustration?
    Granted it's probably noisier but also cheaper, and it provides entertainment!

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.