Have IH let their E-Cat License lapse by inaction?

• "You must believe us without any proof because proofs are not your business."
    This is the leit motif of Jed Rothwell and Stephenrenzzie's
    answers to my questions asked from Dewey.
    Using euphemisms this is ABSURD TERRORISM

I start to think no dialogue possible withy this well coordibnated group of oppressors. The method is old the Inquisition, Gestapo, Ceka, the Securitate, Papa Doc's police has used it.

NOTE I am NOT complaining to the moderators

Peter

Peter

• Does anyone have far-reaching contacts? Doobie, do you have friends who could have a chat with Janet Yellen? This whole 11.5m precious LENR dollars is making me mightily anxious. We need Quantitative Easing to solve this awful situation!

• "You must believe us without any proof because proofs are not your business."
    This is the leit motif of Jed Rothwell and Stephenrenzzie's
    answers to my questions asked from Dewey.

No, actually I said that even if we provided you with an e-mail, you would only accuse us of faking it. So it is not possible for us to satisfy this demand, and there is no point to trying. I also suggested you ask Rossi for information.

I also said that some of the things you are asking for are private, and none of your business.

Using euphemisms this is ABSURD TERRORISM

No dictionary in the world would define this as terrorism. Terrorism is "the use of violence and intimidation in the pursuit of political aims." There is no violence, no intimidation and no politics in this discussion.

We have answered your questions. You are not satisfied with our answers. You don't believe us. That's all there is to it. That is not terrorism. It is childish, boorish behavior on your part, but you are not being a terrorist either, except perhaps in the sense you are acting like someone with "the terrible twos" meaning a badly behaved 2-year old child.

• "You must believe us without any proof because proofs are not your business." What an absolutely excellent statement of hypocrisy from you Peter. We are expected to believe Rossi's claims without proof, as there is none at this point...yet you point the finger at us skeptics who are expecting extraordinary proof of extraordinary claims...actually I would personally settle for ANY type of substantiated proof via independent testing which has been mentioned a million times. If you want to call us skeptics..."oppressors"...fine...but understand it makes you look like a scared lamb crying attack from wolves. You mention me personally as one of the oppressors using methods of the Inquisition, Gestapo, Ceka, the Securitate, Papa Doc's police. I wonder if you realize how paranoid this makes you look...I had no clue I was such a threat to you.

extraordinary proof of extraordinary claims

- Ha, so it does work at room temperature... very interesting... does it work at room temperature + 1, with -0.001bar? have you done this experiment? no?? how do you expect us to believe you!!!

• Merely describing the skeptopath way of dealing with things that bother him: nag it until it breaks (that's FUD as well)

Basically, to prove something wrong, you simply have to ask that the same experiment has to be performed in the North Pole, in the South Pole, below water level, on the Himalayas, etc etc... because the rules of physics are unchanging, so how can something extraordinary be proven if not in each and every situation?
    And then if it does work in all those settings, then it's not scientific, because it can't be falsified (we don't know how it works): it was all a dream.

That's another form of filibustering: asking for infinite proof. Takes a lot of mental space, and a lot of time.
    Related: the pleas to "not seek for large amounts of heat" but rather "iron out the artifacts" -> hoping that experimenters will go in circles and get discouraged

Really that's a fucking sad state of scientific establishment, that relies on FUD, mind tricks and low-level hypnosis, to ensure the stability of its incomplete paradigms

• Quote from "Jed"

No dictionary in the world would define this as terrorism. Terrorism is "the use of violence and intimidation in the pursuit of political aims." There is no violence, no intimidation and no politics in this discussion.

What? If anything the definition is disputed, varied (dependent on the users philosophical aims) and broad as in the anti-terrorism legislation that includes almost anyone paying anything cash these days ...

Quote from "wikipedia"

The French word terrorisme in turn derives from the Latin verb terrere (e, terreo) meaning "to frighten"

So originally it is about using fear to achieve whatever goals wanted. Which by the way is not that far away from tactics used by you Jed, Dewey, Fred Zoepfl et al (nobody forgotten) against me, Peter, Mats (and Rossi of course) in this story. Usually in the context of fake protection of our ... credibility, legal status, careers or whatever...

So, no Jed, you got that wrong.

• This was on E-Scat World....http://www.e-catworld.com/2013/10/16/rossi-now-in-florida-real-estate-business/

almost $1,180,000....that is ten fold to the cost of many peoples homes. Your point is Axil??

The tax records show the value quoted covers the investment is 13 individual small residential units, probably as a real estate investment. This is a wise move made to park money that has a chance to make a gain on investment in a time when the effective bank interest is close to or at zero percent.

It is not unreasonable for Rossi to maintain a modest financial hedge against unexpected personal expenses like potential medical bills derived from his illness scare as a result of his year long residence inside the shipping containers which housed the 1 MW reactor.

• Jed
    who the heck is scared from some people with a perverse logic
    like you. All you can do is to insult- you have no proofs and you have no right to anticipate what I will do with your proofs if they appear
    You and your accolytes are builders of an mendacious false mythology.
    Shame on you for perfidity and lies!

Peter

• The French word terrorisme in turn derives from the Latin verb terrere (e, terreo) meaning "to frighten"

So originally it is about using fear to achieve whatever goals wanted.

First, no one is using fear or intimidation against Peter Gluck. Not answering questions to his satisfaction is not a form of intimidation.

Second going back to the original Latin meaning of a word is not a valid way to define it in the present. The word "capital" in capital punishment supposedly derives from a Latin word which means clay pot. That was ancient Roman slang meaning "head." However, capital punishment today does not involve clay pots.

• who the heck is scared from some people with a perverse logic
    like you.

If you are not scared of me -- as you now claim -- then I am not engaged in any form of terrorism. That's what I said. Your use of the word "terrorism" made no sense.

You should think carefully about this. Rossi has often lied to you and to others, with his claims of building factories and so on. I, on the other hand, have never lied to you in the past. I have no motive to lie now. You have known me for some time. You should carefully consider the possibility that I might be telling the truth, and Rossi is lying. You should also ask him for some proof of what he claims.

• Jed
    who the heck is scared from some people with a perverse logic
    like you. All you can do is to insult- you have no proofs and you have no right to anticipate what I will do with your proofs if they appear

Peter

I am distressed at this malevolent possession that has come over Jed. In the past, he was a gentleman from the old school and sensitive to the feeling of others; An Edwardian in fashion and behavior well schooled in the manners and proclivities of those gentler times. What force of sickness, evil, or bad company could have affected him so? Too bad, so sad.

• I am distressed at this malevolent possession that has come over Jed. In the past, he was a gentleman from the old school and sensitive to the feeling of others; An Edwardian is manners and behavior well schooled in the manners and proclivities of the times. What force of sickness, evil, or bad company could have affected him so.

I suggest you stop and think carefully and objectively about what you just wrote. Let's go over this:

From long experience, you know that I am a gentleman of the old school, practically Edwardian. I am embarrassed to admit that, but I agree. In my case the influence is from Japan, where I went to college. People there are careful to be polite and not to rock the boat or make false accusations. Some of that has probably rubbed of on me.

Despite my normal behavior, you see I am now making accusations, which I claim are based on data from Rossi. You ascribe this to a "force of sickness, evil, or bad company." STOP and THINK for a moment about an alternative hypothesis. Consider the possibility that I am telling the truth. You don't need to accept that, but you should consider it, or at least stop denying it is possible. Stop assuming that I am lying. That would be out of character as you note, and it would bring no benefit to me. What if what I am saying is true? What if the force of evil is Rossi? Has it even occurred to you that he might be lying? That what I am saying -- and what I.H. says -- fits the facts better than what he claims?

You know for a fact that he blocked the door to the customer site. He said that. You know that he claims the flow rate was exactly 36,000 kg per day. Again, he said that. You are familiar with instruments and experiments enough to know that is preposterous. You know that he has often claimed he is building factories or he did this or that, which turned out to be false. You know that many of his previous tests were outrageous nonsense. You see that he has not given you a single graph, table or schematic of the 1-MW test, whereas Dewey and I have revealed a lot. Why have you not asked Rossi for data?

All in all, you have no reason to doubt me, and no reason to believe Rossi. You and Gluck seem to be engaged in wishful thinking. You want this to be true, so you ignore evidence that it is false. I wanted it to be true as well. Right to the end I was hoping it would be true, which is why I signed up for Lewan's symposium. But wishing does not make it so. Wishful thinking is a logical fallacy. See:

http://www.nizkor.org/features…peal-to-consequences.html

You are the one caught up by a "force of sickness, evil, or bad company:" Rossi. You don't recognize that because you have not seen the data from the 1-MW travesty. I have, and that gives me a firm basis to judge him, and to conclude that he is a fraud. Until you see that data you should reserve judgement and not assume that he is right, or that I am right, for that matter. Do not take sides when you have no information.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.