Have IH let their E-Cat License lapse by inaction?

• Thanks Peter - let's discuss it in the open but no posting on your blog. Please understand that I will not be able to disclose details that are pertinent to the legal case. My motivation is to right a wrong that I have a front row seat for and have invested a lot of time and money into. Rossi was always a rascal to deal with and IH decided that it was worth the potential upside and downside to make the bet on him as part of a desire to see if LENR was truly ready as a breakout solution to a big problem. Rossi presented a terrible contract and was intractable when it came to making anything but minor changes. He agreed to certain test parameters to assure IH along the way and got to the $11.5M payment milestone before things really started to get suspicious. The fake customer details are sickening, his deceptions in the 1MW test are incontrovertible and his immediately launched litigation all added up to no-good. I jumped in after Team Rossi launched a slander and libel-filled PR war against some really good guys that I have known for a long time. Rossi's hyper-conspiracy stories were so far from the truth that a counterbalance was needed and I jumped in to try and slow or stop the madness. I am starting to believe that Rossi doesn't have the ability to deal with reality and is able to overlook his numerous intentional deceptions as part of his ongoing rush to "massive production" and the associated hero worship that he so craves and desires. Look at all the time he spends on JNOP and end solutions. You can clearly see that he is almost purely money driven in the way he entertains various markets, market sizes and solutions. His ongoing obsession with the 1MW configuration is so telling. A real effort starts with a characterized and vetted experiment - making billions of euros, shekels or dollars might follow but he has to survive step 1 in a credible way. He has gotten to millions with his system but that gig is up.

Now he has vectored in some serious legal attention onto himself and he is in big trouble as a result. If the legal fight gets far enough, I am very much looking forward to his deposition and court testimony. He isn't going to last very long based on his past and inability to be bound by anything sound.

Do you know if you have to place your hand on the Bible when under oath in Florida?

Want to talk about his harassment of Piantelli next?

• Official Post

Regarding Rossi's MTD response, they've thrown a lot in the blender. Working my way thru it. Not very inspiring so far but he might be able to put some points on the board once all the case law is sorted thru.

Dewey,

I came to the same conclusion. It is a well written, and researched response. Whether the case history supports their assertions, we won't know for a awhile (although Abd will take a crack at it I am sure :) ), but they made it a point to mention that the law does not require a very high burden of proof from the plaintiff (Rossi) at this stage. Probably they are right and the MTD will be denied, allowing this to proceed to the next stage.

One other mental note I made: Rossi apparently became pissed when he negotiated the deal with Cherokee, and instead had to sign with IH. Clearly that got his hackles up, so he was instantly -before the ink was dry on the contract, suspicious, and we all know...you don't want him suspicious of you. Gosh, he is paranoid enough as it is.

It would not surprise me that from that day forward, Rossi started dicking with IH. He probably decided that day and henceforth, IH was not to be trusted, and withheld some key secrets. From reading your Deweyisms, I suspect you may think that a possibility too.

Looking at the situation after this MTD response, I think your cockiness may be a bit premature? This no longer looks like a cake walk...speaking of cakes. On the bright side, looks as if IH will have to bring out the heavy guns, and we may finally get to see that ERV report.

• @ D'eaver

He isn't going to last very long based on his past and inability to be bound by anything sound.

You didn't think he would survive this far, but here he is, brushing aside all and I mean all the points made in Darden et al's Motion to Dismiss. So what's your guess, will the judge dismiss? We shall see.

Best regards
    Frank

• What Dewey Weaver says about Rossi rings true. Rossi is a "top dog" personality. Nobody is going to tell Rossi what to do. Rossi believes that there are many other Top dogs out to subjugate him(clowns and snakes). He is much like Donald Trump. It's his way or the highway. And he does seek validation and adulation from people; he maintains a fan base.

No doubt, Rossi setup to protect himself as a top priority from the very first in his dealing with IH. IH made a mistake in that they could not find a loyal employee who could keep up with Rossi; If you are going to put up with Rossi's obnoxious behavior, you must have top quality technical personnel in place who can understand and put his IP to work for IH. It does not look like IH did this important job. A person of the highest technical ability like Piantelli would be such a type person who could extract the essence of this IP and make it work for IH. Fabiani might have been such a person but I do not now understand where Fabiani's loyalties lie.

IH is just some more Road kill on the Road to massive production for Rossi.

• Official Post

I jumped in after Team Rossi launched a slander and libel-filled PR war against some really good guys that I have known for a long time. Rossi's hyper-conspiracy stories were so far from the truth that a counterbalance was needed and I jumped in to try and slow or stop the madness.

@Dewey Weaver

https://thenewfire.wordpress.c…ry-vs-leonardo-corp-ecat/

I can not judge if what is written here is correct, or whether it is a part of what you describe as 'Rossi's PR war', but since you are on this list, it would interest me, what is your opinion on this conspiracy story?
    Greets
    Felix

• Rends

What a find, very informative. Just a snippet here hope no one minds:

"The conclusion of the analyses of all available data could only be, that Thomas Francis Darden II and his accomplices (John Mazzarino, John Linger, JT Vaughn, David W. Crane, Craig M. Cogut, Jos van der Hyden, Jim Szyperski, Joseph Forbes, Stephen C. Knapp, Christopher Wedding, William McDonough, John Dewey Weaver, Roy W. Mall, JT Thompson and many more) started their engagement with Industrial Heat LLC in the Leonardo Corp. ECAT of Andrea Rossi not to develop a marketable LENR product in a short time, because they can not be interested in producing the ECAT in the near future, since the disruptive character of the ECAT LENR technology would massively jeopardize their just started multi billion dollar investments in solar energy".

So why would manufacturers of Solar Energy equipment want to invest in something that would decimate their industry?

"A functioning LENR reactor like the 1MW ECAT system of Andrea Rossi would make any investment in solar energy completely pointless".

Best regards
    Frank

"A functioning LENR reactor like the 1MW ECAT system of Andrea Rossi would make any investment in solar energy completely pointless".

You can never tell what technology will work. It is good to have many irons in the fire as possible. If LENR does not work out, then solar power is still available as a backup.

IH can make twice the money if first they sell solar then replace it with LENR at a later time. Of course, LENR must be delayed.

There is one complication on the solar power conspiracy theory. Delay of product release or destruction of Brillouin also fits this theory. But why expose Brillouin to the US government if IH needs to destroy it.

• Good Question, but it is just like Leonardo, I can not see that Brillouin has a product, or have I missed something?

Brillouin's slow pace of development might fit in with the make your money twice gambit. What IH might not want is massive production in the very near future.

• Shade D - Rossi has to live with his poorly written original complaint. He doesn't get to recover trying to clean up with his response to the MTD. Those steps will have to come later. Rossi's lawyer has worked a little harder on this document and he should have put that effort into the original complaint. If he got some things right on the supporting case law then we just might get to the ERV!

• Rends - Rossi's slander, libel, uberconspiracy efforts are what drew the attention of several heavyweights that Rossi didn't want sniffing around his garbage cans and online trail. It may end up being what really does him in beyond civil matters. I'd say they got 20% of the stuff correct about me and did some highly duplicitous picking and choosing in their efforts to try and spin a yarn on folks that have done a whole lot of good in the world. It's how Team Rossi runs though. They tell lies for a living - it's their system, methodology and frame of reference. The poor folks who cannot discern otherwise stay in the back of the pickup with their ears flopping in the wind. Belief and reference systems are all very powerful things. The facts, truth and law are going to put an end to it all in due time

• Thanks Peter - let's discuss it in the open but no posting on your blog. Please understand that I will not be able to disclose details that are pertinent to the legal case. My motivation is to right a wrong that I have a front row seat for and have…

Dewey,
    The first part of your post (e.g. "Rossi was a rascal to deal with etc...") sounds believable. However, the stuff about Team Rossi sounds absurd and completely destroys your credibility. There's also the little issue of the license agreement which appears to be very one-sided towards IH (but which you state was written by Rossi) but which Rossi indicates in his recent response to IH's motion to dismiss was primarily written by IH!

To be honest, I don't think that you're really helping IH's case by your public comments here.

• Peter - a word about Jed. He is much smarter than I am and probably most others on this forum. He has invested the last two decades of his life supporting LENR research. He made his money solving a really hard problem in the early days of the computer industry and has put his money where his mouth is for the LENR cause. He has more than earned the right to say anything that he wants about anybody in the LENR sector. I do wish that he would not feud occasionally with a couple of the researchers that I like but really smart folks sometimes butt heads and have personality conflicts.

I've seen Jed's work with specific researchers - he is an exceptional analytical genius. When one draws his ire, they usually deserve it. He is going to tear Rossi and Penon apart limb-by-limb once the ERV data becomes available.

• Official Post

The facts, truth and law are going to put an end to it all in due time

@Dewey Weaver
    Thx, understand! But what I do not understand is why Rossi filled this lawsuit, that would break his neck if you are right? It is not against your statement, or that I do not believe you, is more a general question of understanding, because it simply does not make any sense to go to court to get yourself unmask as an impostor, that would be schizophrenic!
    Greets
    Felix

• Peter - a word about Jed. He is much smarter than I am and probably most others on this forum. He has invested the last two decades of his life supporting LENR research. He made his money solving a really hard problem in the early days of the computer industry and has put his money where his mouth is for the LENR cause. He has more than earned the right to say anything that he wants about anybody in the LENR sector. I do wish that he would not feud occasionally with a couple of the researchers that I like but really smart folks sometimes butt heads and have personality conflicts.

I've seen Jed's work with specific researchers - he is an exceptional analytical genius. When one draws his ire, they usually deserve it. He is going to tear Rossi and Penon apart limb-by-limb once the ERV data becomes available.

I hope he can quickly get over it, when he realizes how people like you have been using him

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.