Have IH let their E-Cat License lapse by inaction?

• He has forgotten how Bill Gates and microsoft released an atrous product that failed 10s of times be day and it gained popularity because Microsoft failed to enforce their copy protection protocol.

Microsoft never had copy protection as far as I recall. In 1976 Gates said "it gets in the way." Anyway, that wasn't the reason their products were unreliable.

• Hi all

stephenrenzz why are IH so afraid of publishing the ERV's report, it is a simple matter for them to do?

Kind Regards walker

Your question shows your lack of understanding of the legal realm. Not only would a good lawyer tell IH to wait to release the ERV when the timing is correct for their defense in the lawsuit file on THEM...but also there is absolutely no motivation or reason for IH to do such. They have nothing to prove to the court of public opinion, therefore they have no reason to release it at this point. Now Rossi on the other hand obviously has MUCH interest in the court of public opinion...all one has to do is look at the amount of posts on his site. Why has Rossi not released the ERV's report?

• Official Post

Alan...your actions as well as that statement are showing your bias...not an honorable quality when in the position of a moderator.

Stephen. I see you are of the 'if you aren't with us you are against us' mindset. Before making such claims I suggest you go check exactly how many comments from both sides of this petty dispute that I have removed. I think you would find the numbers pretty even. What you have to appreciate is that you are suffering from 'positional bias'. A mild insult from a Rossi supporter is far far worse in your mind that anything a Rossi opponent could say. As I have no skin in the Rossi game, I don't have this problem and moderate according to what i consider to be acceptable standards of behaviour. Sorry if you don't like it, but I consider my honour to be still intact. As the Actress said to the Bishop.

• Stephen. I see you are of the 'if you aren't with us you are against us' mindset. Before making such claims I suggest you go check exactly how many comments from both sides of this petty dispute that I have removed. I think you would find the numbers pretty even. What you have to appreciate is that you are suffering from 'positional bias'. A mild insult from a Rossi supporter is far far worse in your mind that anything a Rossi opponent could say. As I have no skin in the Rossi game, I don't have this problem and moderate according to what i consider to be acceptable standards of behaviour. Sorry if you don't like it, but I consider my honour to be still intact. As the Actress said to the Bishop.

There is no doubt in my mind that you are cherry picking...you can justify it all you want by projecting back on me with the "'if you aren't with us you are against us' mindset." and that I am "suffering" from 'positional bias' all you like, but that is not a very honorable measure either as a moderator. Just your statements there alone strengthen my point. I would really try to curb your bias...I am not seeing it from the other moderators...

• Official Post

That's because they don't moderate as much. As I said, go back and take a look, and you will see i have moderated both sides - and liked both sides. As for 'strengthening your point',you can justify it all you like, but your 'point' is built on an erroneous assumption and therefore can never be strengthened.

See how it goes this moderation game? Axil as good as suggests Jed is past it (or worse) I remove the (to me) offensive part and Jed says..." Don't be ridiculous! There was no need to remove that, for crying out loud. This is political correctness run amok. I am the one the comment was directed to, and I don't give a damn about it, so why should you or anyone else?"

The point was, that I cared.

• Hi all

In reply to stephenrenzz

So you agree that IH are afraid of what the ERV's report says, just wanted to get that on record. ;)

Kind Regards walker

• I see that many of the bomb and molotov throwers from Planet Rossi have come out to play tonight.
    A look at the "ERV" may be why Mats has gone so quiet of late. Or might he be taking the summer off?

Rossi knows very well that the "ERV" caves in the roof of his 1MW house. I've stated it before and I'll state it again - IH will release the "ERV" when it most benefits IH. Those of you who keep taunting around that on behalf of Rossi will just have to sit and continue your howling at the full summer solstice moon.

• Not one single intelligent person on here falls for that type of garbage Walker...putting words in someone else's mouth not only completely derails the converation, but is so very dishonest in nature. While we are all speculating here, I would think IH is definitely NOT afraid of what the ERV report says, quite the opposite I would guess. I will again reiterate the reality...Not only would a good lawyer tell IH to wait to release the ERV when the timing is correct for their defense in the lawsuit file on THEM...but also there is absolutely no motivation or reason for IH to do such.

I have answered your question...now answer mine. If you think I am wrong in my view...then why is Rossi not releasing the ERV report if he has nothing to hide? Logic logic logic....

• Microsoft never had copy protection as far as I recall. In 1976 Gates said "it gets in the way." Anyway, that wasn't the reason their products were unreliable.

Unlike other software, in the early times, Windows had no product key. The failure of your memory should give cause to question the reliability of the information that you supply.

Dewey Weaver is a master at this linguistic technique, I am listening closely and learning a lot.

• Don't be ridiculous! There was no need to remove that, for crying out loud. This is political correctness run amok. I am the one the comment was directed to, and I don't give a damn about it, so why should you or anyone else?

I understand, the moderator is just disappointed that I am using the same depressed level of language and innuendo as you have been using to disparage me. The moderator should be applying judgement for language exclusion equally and equitably across all posters but we all have flaws.

• POST REMOVED DUE TO UNWARRANTED MENTIONS OF MENTAL ILLNESS. I DID SAY THERE WERE LIMITS. AND THERE ARE OTHER MODERATORS.

Alan, this is what I was referring to in the earlier post. Although it says at the bottom that you edited Dewey's post, could you also perhaps sign the body of the text with your name?

I've seen you edit Dewey Weaver's posts many times now. I've seen inflammatory posts coming from others that have not been similarly edited. I recently saw one post from Axil that was edited by you, very recently, which I'm going to guess wasn't at all inflammatory and didn't need to be edited. (I don't condone editing at any rate.)

• Official Post

Dewey,

I was trying to make light of the "hand on the Bible" theme the past few days. Added my own twist with the amens. Actually I am a devout Catholic. Hey, some times you win, some times you lose. I lost and my post bombed.

But my question was serious about Piantelli, and your accusation that Rossi "terrorized" him. You have brought this up several times recently ...begging it seemed for someone to ask how? No one picked up on it, so liking you like I do, :) decided to help an old friend out and offer a hand.

So?

• Quote from "theWeaver"

yes, I would testify under oath with my right hand over a Bible that IH has never able to generate any excess heat with Rossi IP and / or technology

Here we go again. Another Dodge and a wriggle, trying to look sincere ... But still making up a question of his own (with lots of space for different interpretations about what he considers Rossi tech etc.) and answering that one instead of the original question by Peter. Which was:

Quote from "Peter Gluck"

BTW will you testify in the Florida Court, with your right hand on the Bible that Rossi never was able to generate excess heat for IH?

and can easily be answered with a YES or a NO.

BTW. This Weaver behaviour is revealing. It shows that he is unable to back up the fraud scenario he is spinning with the hand on the bible. That scenario requires a straight answer to Peters question, which he obviously continue to dodge.

• Many have said "oath on the Bible".
    I classify that with "I swear to God" which is uttered
    by so many young so glibly in this city.

Peter Gluck brought it up first so I shall quote
    one of his countrymen: Richard Wurmbrand.

"“The Bible is a wonderful book. It is the truth about the Truth. It is not the
    Truth. A sermon taken from the Bible can be a wonderful thing to hear. It is
    the truth about the truth about the truth. But it is not the truth. There have
    been many books written about the things contained in the Bible. I have written
    some myself. They can be quite wonderful to read. They are the truth about the
    truth about truth about the Truth. But they are NOT the Truth. Only Jesus
    Christ is the Truth. Sometimes the Truth can be drowned in a multitude of
    words."

I have no skin in this Rossi versus Darden dispute.

If God wishes to delay industrialisation of LENR
    for three decades that's fine with me. The price of
    energy is over 50 times less than it was in the time
    that Jesus walked on earth, and that cheap energy has
    made little difference to our moral condition or the
    condition of the poor .
    Reducing the energy cost another 5 times or ten times
    is no cornucopia of blessing
    ..the poor will still be with us.

I can assure you that that is where Truth is
    .. with the poor and the downtrodden

I quote Wurmbrand again.

"Whoever wishes to meet Jesus must meet him in places
    where brothers and sisters of Jesus are hungry,
    thirsty, naked, unwanted, sick or in prison.
    Whoever keeps himself distant from these places remains distant from Jesus."

The Truth is not with Dirac or in this forum
    It is in prison

I

• Official Post

Alan, this is what I was referring to in the earlier post. Although it says at the bottom that you edited Dewey's post, could you also perhaps sign the body of the text with your name?

I've seen you edit Dewey Weaver's posts many times now. I've seen inflammatory posts coming from others that have not been similarly edited. I recently saw one post from Axil that was edited by you, very recently, which I'm going to guess wasn't at all inflammatory and didn't need to be edited. (I don't condone editing at any rate.)

I don't think you have seen me edit DW's posts 'Many Times'. And even if I did it would have been justified on the grounds of content. Many people cheered when I removed Sifferkoll's TC post, which goes to show how partisan the moderation game is becoming, which is flat-out wrong. As for Axil's post, he stepped over the line IMHO when he suggested -in effect - that Jed Rothwell a respected member of this community, was losing the plot because of his age. Even if Jed didn't care, I did. I assure you I didn't remove that part of his post for fun.

• Quote from "theWeaver": “ yes, I would testify under oath with my right hand over a Bible that IH has never able to generate any excess heat with Rossi IP and / or technology”

Here we go again. Another Dodge and a wriggle, trying to look sincere ...…

Since you downvoted sifferkolls post I have to repeat it again. Mr Weaver does lots of fuzzy accusations, but every time fails to answer directly, like this important very clear question that would be answered simply yes or no. Of course I fully understand why DW does not answer directly or why IH does not release ERV before time is right from their position. It has also become very clear that Mr Weaver refuses to state do they still see value in Rossis IP even 'they could not substantiate'.
    It has also become absolutely clear that IH refuses to give up on contract with Rossi even he would pay 11.5 m$ or even double of that as 'compensation of damages'. You don't need scientist, engineer nor VC to understand why they act like this. Downvoting someones post doesn't make that glowing reality to go away.

So IH playing their strategic cards this way is not an issue nor surprise for me, but endeless fuzzing around topic with so childish reasoning that you would be ashamed to show even to you family/spouse, makes me sad. This fuzzing game will never play out in court nor in markets. It just seems to dig out your real level of humanity especially when you write behind anonymity.

• Alan

I don't think you have seen me edit DW's posts 'Many Times'. And even if I did it would have been justified on the grounds of content. Many people cheered when I removed Sifferkoll's TC post, which goes to show how partisan the moderation game is becoming, which is flat-out wrong. As for Axil's post, he stepped over the line IMHO when he suggested -in effect - that Jed Rothwell a respected member of this community, was losing the plot because of his age. Even if Jed didn't care, I did. I assure you I didn't remove that part of his post for fun.

I must admit to straying into the abyss myself when taunted by DW and Abd, but its only to give as good as I get. I wouldn't dream of doing this to say Eric Walker, one of our 'gentleman contributors'. So, I for one would welcome impartial and aggressive editing and censure, particularly against ad homs. But like you say, it has to be impartial and like all social engineering projects, subtleties can be exploited by the resourceful and there in lies another abyss.

Very best of luck and my full and unconditional support for you and all the moderators.

Best regards
    Frank

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.