Have IH let their E-Cat License lapse by inaction?

• Quote from "Abd"

Sifferkoll seems to downvote about everything of mine, regardless.

yes I do.

I guess mostly I do it on form. You use way to many words to say almost nothing, and I get the feeling you do it on purpose. It takes up space on my screen and I get tired scrolling down to the downvote button. And by the time I get there it is very easy to press :D

BTW, I get downvotes too... And when there is lots of them, I take it as a confirmation of being on the right track ...

• "Why can xyz use the F word and I can't?"

Come on guys, let's have some decorum and civility. It is not fun reading expletive this and that. It creates noise. I prefer signal.

We can be on opposite sides without being boorish.

Moderators: my suggestion is that if xyz uses the F word and you see it, edit it out and replace with [expletive deleted]. It gets rid of the use of the expletive as an adjective.

• Dewey, thank you for your clear reply. I had hoped the parties themselves could be active and carry on from here. Since I still carry some naive hope and see difference in what Mr Rossi has said in Mats interview and what you propose now, I will mix myself one more time to this.
    I feel somehow responsible starting this dream and glimmer of hope and want to make absolutely sure no stones gets unturned or Rossi possibly missed this discussion, I will link your clear reply in JONP and plea him to consider that against what he has said to Mats.

I hope I haven't caused or cause more mess with my activity.

With good intentions,
    Argon

• Suffernut - Darden doesn't need or use "hitmen" but thanks for an additional glimpse into what is going on inside your head.

Conclusion: The serial liars on Planet Rossi think others lie all the time because they lie all the time. And its all okay in the Topsy Turvy Kingdom.

• Axil - pls don't ever type that Fulvio was an IH employee again. For a period of time he was a contractor who reported to Rossi. His care, feeding, housing and love come from Rossi, his surrogate father. Fulvio is a smart man who was and most likely still is Rossi's right hand man.

Also for your product planning knowledge - when you license IP, it includes everything needed to make it run. You don't get to hide behind an excuse like what you dreamed up to escape liability. If fact, that kind of conniving contributes to the treble damages argument.

• Quote from "DodgeWeaver"

Axil - pls don't ever type that Fulvio was an IH employee again

But he was, wasn't he?

• Quote from "FudgeWeaver"

Darden doesn't need or use "hitmen" but thanks for an additional glimpse into what is going on inside your head.

OMG! A glimpse it certainly is :) .... Are you saying that you do all this independently? ... Actually I heard you are the right hand of Darden and do exactly the things stated, like trolling over here ... etc. You should maybe go back and read what you've written earlier on this assignment to get a clearer view of what you really believe in (except for the "book" of course). Tell me; how does it feel to go from selling an energy revolution to anyone bother listening to selling the same thing as a world record fraud? No suprise that you appear as somewhat schizophrenic... (and mad)

• Quote from "Renzzzzie"

Maybe you should try reading what he says rather than skimming it and making incorrect judgments. I really do not think you are suited to be a moderator...

:D :D :D You are a funny guy ... And somewhat stupid as well ...

• Jed:

I never use the F word. Heck, I hardly ever the D - Damn or H - Hell words. I am more a "darn, oh shucks, my goodness" kinda guy.

Wrong F word. The one I used means to deceive for profit.

• I wonder if the issue of Fabiani's loyalty will arise in the upcoming trial. First off, what employment agreements did Fabiani enter into such as non compete and non discloser. Does the contractor have the same loyalty obligations as an employee? And what does it mean to the contractual status of the employer when a contractor undercuts his employer in favor of another party's' interests? If the member of the IH employment team intentionally undercuts his employer to favor the other party in the fulfilment of a contract, does the other party in the contract have any legal liability. Such fine distinctions are critical in in the outcome in legal cases. What does Florida state law say about this issue?

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.