Jed Rothwell on an Unpublished E-Cat Test Report that “Looks Like it Worked”

• Rossi has not and will not build a plant in Sweden or any place else. Or do you know what plant he has built so far despite claiming a robotic plant. Remember? It's a magnificence, ROTFWL!

• Quote from "Maaaary"

Or do you know what plant he has built so far despite claiming a robotic plant.

Well, I do know more than you, obviously ... And I know that IH is shitting their pants about it ... Darden went to Sweden to do damage control (ie place FUD and lies), but failed miserably ... Darden is a douchebag and cannot be trusted, having Weaver as a friend is enough proof of this :)

• Rossi has not and will not build a plant in Sweden or any place else. Or do you know what plant he has built so far despite claiming a robotic plant. Remember? It's a magnificence, ROTFWL!

A robotized plant in the act of massive production is like a cathedral to our faith. A promised place of worship that we faithful might one day take a pilgrimage to see the wrilling robot arms make dreams come true. Every faith has a holy place where the faithful must follow the Hajj, a once in a lifetime visit, to become renewed in the spirit and reach a higher plane of existence. The ritual of pilgrimage involves walking seven times counterclockwise around the plant all the while reciting the holy words from Rossi's blog until a state of ecstasy and salvation is achieved.

• Eric Walker: Along these lines, one question I've had is where does the excess heat arise in a PdD electrolytic system?

You can read about excess heat only in Jed Rothwell's collections and in the various ICCF. Nothing about that exists in the ordinary nuclear data banks. Jed Rothwell's accurate list has nothing to do with Generally Accepted Science represented by EXFOR. They are two parallel worlds. As for me, I only rely on Exfor.
    The first excitation function for dd I have found dates back to 1946, seventy years ago.

The papers on lenr-canr.org and in the ICCF proceedings generally assume excess heat occurs at the cathode, and most of them assume some kind of reaction that consumes deuterium. I recall the occasional paper here and there that questions the deuterium assumption. But I do not recall any that question whether heat originates at the cathode (in contrast to the anode). There are several large assumptions like these that became fixed early on and that persist to this day.

I appreciate your relying only on EXFOR. My question for you: are the conditions of the experiments tabulated in EXFOR analogous to those of the experiments found in the ICCF proceedings, or are there some procedural, material or otherwise relevant differences that hinder the drawing of conclusions from one set of experiments to the other set?

A robotized plant in the act of massive production is like a cathedral to our faith. A promised place of worship that we faithful might one day take a pilgrimage to see the wrilling robot arms make dreams come true. Every faith has a holy place where the faithful must follow the Hajj, a once in a lifetime visit, to become renewed in the spirit and reach a higher plane of existence. The ritual of pilgrimage involves walking seven times counterclockwise around the plant all the while reciting the holy words from Rossi's blog until a state of ecstasy and salvation is achieved.

Gak! That is stupendously stupid. Or perhaps you think Tesla's battery plant will be a cathedral? Wow. Really dumb, even for Axil.

• You can read about excess heat only in Jed Rothwell's collections and in the various ICCF.

The sono-fusion experiments (Pt, D2O) show a very good correlation between excess heat and He4 production, mainly because the "fusion" happens on the surface. The helium measurements are magnitudes better than the confidence intervall.

• @Eric Walker

are the conditions of the experiments tabulated in EXFOR analogous to those of the experiments found in the ICCF proceedings, or are there some procedural, material or otherwise relevant differences that hinder the drawing of conclusions from one set of experiments to the other set?

I offer you a nice example; Reifenschweiler is a scientist largely known in the cold fusion world. Instead for IAEA and BNL the "Refeinschweiler effect" doesn't exist at all. Cold fusion and Generally Accepted Science seem to belong to different worlds. Try yourself.
    As Italian, I am interested in Italian scientists working in cold fusion, say Celani, Violante, Levi, Rossi. For EXFOR they do not even exist. You can find their names only in Rothwell's collection.

• The papers on lenr-canr.org and in the ICCF proceedings generally assume excess heat occurs at the cathode, and most of them assume some kind of reaction that consumes deuterium.

There is a lot of good evidence that the heat originates at the cathode. For example:

Videos showing boiling occurring at the cathode but not the anode in heat after death.
    Heat damage to the cathode.
    Reactions that work with one cathode but not another, using the same anode.
    X-rays originating at the cathode, which are clearly blocked by the anode.
    and so on . . .

There is less evidence that the effect consumes deuterium. It produces helium, which presumably means it consumes deuterium. It is not possible to measure the decrease in deuterium.

• I think you might have missed something.

• IH Fanboy

And I'm afraid Arthur C. Clarke was right when he said that this would go down as one of the greatest scandals in the history of science.

Maybe, but after 27 years of hard commitment we do not can buy a cold fusion reactor yet, can we. If you don't rely on Generally Accepted Nuclear Science you will have to face bitter deceptions.

• Maybe, but after 27 years of hard commitment we do not can buy a cold fusion reactor yet, can we. If you don't rely on Generally Accepted Nuclear Science you will have to face bitter deceptions.

What about the sixty years of hard commitment to hot fusion??

LENR delivers COP's in the range of 1..600 by now, but yet nothing to buy, except 1MW...

Hot Fusion delivers COP's of -100000 to - 100'000'000'000.... and you will never buy anything.

- (negativ) COP means: You deliberately spoil energy....

• I don't like the looks of Sigmund's face there

Why ? What is your point ? You don't like Sigmund Freud as a person and don't trust psychology or you feel bad that a "shrink" is reading your posts ? BTW by your avatar communicate many things about you. (Note that is the only "negative" avatar in that forum.)
    Have you ever thought to ask help for your problem ?

That poster is a complete, vacuous and illiterate moron.

And so after hour of pondering you decided to "kill" me . I'm no more who I'm but just a"moron", and idiot, a mentally deficient person. So I'm no more a "threat" for you and you can continue your life safely closed in your own "cage".
    Very well, George, but this I think that will not help you. I was expecting this reaction, and also the rest of the comment reflect clearly your personality. Try to answer the questions George. Why not give this possibility to yourself ?
    Open your cage. You have the keys!

• IH Fanboy

And I'm afraid Arthur C. Clarke was right when he said that this would
    go down as one of the greatest scandals in the history of science.

Maybe, but after 27 years of hard commitment we do not can buy a cold
    fusion reactor yet, can we. If you don't rely on Generally Accepted
    Nuclear Science you will have to face bitter deceptions.

Commercially viable LENR systems is a relatively new possibility. I'm pretty sure that you know that prior to the LENR+ development of the last few years, LENR was basically a lab curiosity with low reproducibility (which, by the way, left it in a nice safe comfy place for the trillion dollar energy interests of the world, including the hot fusion academia folks). Now that evidence is emerging from multiple quarters in support of the viability of LENR+ systems, the sleeping dogs are beginning to awake, and foam at the mouth.

The present situation is not acceptable to these folks, because it threatens their financial interests. This is not conspiratorial. It is simply humans protecting turf, which happens all the time. So, we are now faced with a situation like in a funny house, where the mirrors make everything look out-of-whack and out-of-proportion. Why? Because financial interests are at stake, people are greedy, and academia don't want to come out of this affair with egg on their face.

Consequently, everything will be slowed down, by hook or by crook. But in the end, nature does not lie, and truth always has a way of eventually being set free.

• Typical believer nonsense, IH Fanboy. If high power LENR were real, it would be widely acclaimed and universally sought after. Nobody and nothing could stop it any more than anyone in the lamp oil industry could have stopped electricity -- anymore than anyone can stop the development of electric cars, now that battery problems, safety and range are somewhat under control (if still expensive). Why do we have to continue repeating that if high power LENR were real, a few critics and skeptics on obscure forums couldn't impact it any more than impact with a bee would stop a 747 in flight.

• If high power LENR were real, it would be widely acclaimed and universally sought after.

Not necessarily. Low powered LENR is real, and it may well lead to a high powered version, if it can be controlled. But it is not widely acclaimed or universally sought after. History is full of example of useful technologies that were ignored for a long time, or even reviled.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.