Rossi: Industrial Heat Offers to Sell Back License to Leonardo Corp.

• Official Post

[feedquote='E-Cat World','http://www.e-catworld.com/2016/06/24/rossi-industrial-heat-offers-to-sell-back-license-to-leonardo-corp/']Today on the Journal of Nuclear Physics Andrea Rossi made this statement: Andrea Rossi June 23, 2016 at 5:05 PM Ruby Shale: As usually, the guys of Industrial Heat are ready to sell what they do not own: now they are offering us to buy back our license, the license that they do not have […][/feedquote]

• They knew that they have no chance in winning the courtcase and also their licence became worthless with the introduction of the Quark. It's more interesting for them to make their own unique IP from the transferred knowledge of the e-cat.

• Another implication (assuming this offer has indeed been made, so far it is only "Rossi says"): Contrary to the FUD spread by Dewey, IH knows that Rossi has valid IP. If they were convinced that Rossi is a scammer and none of his technology works, such an offer would be pointless. I don't think it makes any sense to assume it to be a tactical move to expose Rossi, as in this case they would have made a big deal of their offer and didn't leave it to Rossi to inform the public about it.

• Planet Rossi is the realm of dreams.
    1. Rossi saying that IH is no longer a licensee doesn't make it true. He can't unilaterally cancel the contract.
    2. The MTD has not failed (unless I've missed it)
    3. IF the Quark-X worked and IF IH ACTUALLY offered to buy back the contract (both preposterous), Rossi would have to jump at the chance since otherwise IH own rights to sell Quark-X in half the world.

• Ok, now Mr Rossi and e-catworld misused something purposely and started what is pure PR-war and click hunting nothing else. Even more reasons to ignore what someone says. Very sad to witnes this in front of wide open eyes.

I think time to start concentrating court case and tangible proof, nothing else cannot be trusted. Guys you just lost me.

Shit oh shit,
    Argon
    Alan Smith feel free to make s... words green, but i think I had good reason to use them now!

• ...again another "walker speculation"...come on guys, stop messing up the situation further, and simply wait for the court reply / decision. Many here feel to be the judge for this case it seems...

• What a crock of dog poo! Team Rossi is digging such a deep hole that you can't even see the dirt coming out the top any longer. Their misdeeds, deceptions and mistruths are now plainly obvious for everyone to see and interpret. This is how they roll. Heads are also going to roll in the court of law.

This bunch of bozos will learn the fate of the MTD in about 30 days or so. Wishing it away today is the equivalent of canceling his paid-up $10M license by press release. What a deluded bunch of foolish knuckleheads.

• Official Post

@Dewey Weaver NB: We all would appreciate more your arguments with less imaged expressions :huh: . As an French married with a Javanese I know that in many languages you can be very negative (even insulting) with nice and subtle words. Anyway I won't throw the first stone...

on Rossi's behavior, it seems probable that the technology is not as claimed. My personal questions is whether it ever worked as Jed suspect, or never as we can fear from the past dubious tests.
    And assuming that E-cat works like a charm, and Quark-X technology is real, then since the trust is broken between the inventor and the investor, best is to divorce.

The license says that licensee have access to all derived work of E-cat, which is on the long term the only valuable asset. If the inventor is not willing to share, better get your money back and play with serious people.

• Maybe the most active "confusers" (on both sides) should be temporarily banned

The difficulty is that the two sides cannot agree who is acting as a "confuser" and who is telling the truth. That is why there is a controversy. For example, Peter Gluck is convinced that I am lying and that the timing of events is crucial. Whereas I assert that I am telling the truth, and I say it makes no difference whether I.H. rejected the results during the first month of the test, or on the last day. So who is a "confuser" in this instance? I suppose that depends on whether you agree with Gluck or with me. Who should we ban under your policy? Again, that depends on who you agree with. Your policy solves no problems.

• Are results rejected because "Dr." Rossi does not respect the academic protocols for measurements? Coming from someone with no impressive credentials (not a Phd), it sure must be unbearable for the academic types.

It might very well be that all this drama is because some dudes are jealous that a rogue inventor succeeds where they fail

• Official Post

Let me clear this up: Argon wanted to try and open up dialogue between Rossi/IH. He made a post to JONP on June 21 asking Rossi to please consider doing so. Rossi's response:

"I am not happy to make a war, but I am ready to make a war if I have to. To make a war it takes two parties, as well as to make a peace it takes two parties."

That could be interpreted as Rossi keeping the option open, with a little bargaining bluster to make him look strong. So Argon made another appeal to him June 22. Rossi did not answer, but allowed the posting. Keep in mind, Rossi never allows something on his JONP unless he wants it there.

So Argone came back here to LF and opened up some discussion. Most here missed it...possibly due English being a second language to Argon. Dewey, although in a precarious situation, gave some input. I mentioned that recently, Lewan met with Rossi, and put on his An Impossible Invention blog this Rossisays from that interview:

"During summer 2015, IH offered Rossi to back out from the test and cancel it, with a significant sum of money as compensation. Rossi’s counter offer was to give back the already paid 11.5M and cancel the license agreement, but IH didn’t accept."

Argon wanted to take one more stab at getting the two together, but with something concrete to offer, so I offered to him that maybe, since Rossi told Lewan of his offer last summer to buy back the IP from IH for $11.5 mil, he may be amenable to doing so now. Dewey made his comment that indicated IH would be OK with this if accepted.

Argon presented the offer to JONP. Rossi allowed the post, but edited out the part about the details ($11.5 mil to buy back the IP and 1MW). Rossi did not comment about the offer directly to Argon, but instead waited for an opportunity to comment with another poster which is the topic of discussion now.

On the whole, I think it was a commendable initiative by Argon. I feel certain that both Rossi, and IH knew of this, and saw it as an opportunity to negotiate..or began the process. Had Rossi accepted the terms he made last summer that Argon presented to him, IMO IH would have been at his lawyers office with the papers to sign the very next day.

So this was real. Is it dead now? Or is Rossi posturing now for a better package? We shall see, but one thing I am certain of now; these blogs are a means of indirect communications between the two sides.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.