Thread with the most fact-based posts on the Forum shut down from flame warring

• One more Lomax in stage... (Member of lawyers..)

see post above D.E. 19 - Reply In Support of Motion to Dismiss.pdf...

Seems to be a desperate filing: Claiming that submitting a patent is not ownership of a patent = unlawful enrichment...

• Wyttenbach - if you're referring to Rossi's MTD response then you will be correct. He threw a bunch of case law up against the wall with water for glue and not much, if anything, may stick. If you're referring to the IH rebuttal filed yesterday -it is legally and factually devasting to Rossi's case. The impact will now but up to the judge. On Planet of the Rossis, under the topsy-turvy kingdom logic imposed of late by the overlord and with the assistance of his head of PR/lies and slander dept, legally and factually devasting actually means that Rossi has advised his followers of a great victorious day overnight. I'm sure they are still celebrating. I'm also sure that approx 300k Icelanders (20k went to bed) are still celebrating as well but that was for a truly amazing victory, not one imagined or longed for in the topsy-turvy kingdom. In fact, the IMS has picked up some new information from Planet of the Rossis that may or may now be dispatched over on "The Playground" later today.

• What.... can no one at ECW afford the access fee to the docs? The silence is deafening over there.

Well, I saw the PACERmonitor listing, but before I would go to the trouble of digging up my PACER login, and navigating that system, which is a weird design, I searched, and found your kind upload here.... Thanks, Dewey. Meanwhile, please don't kick them when they are down, okay? It's rude.

• One more Lomax in stage... (Member of lawyers..)

Yeah, I noticed that quite a while ago. No relation, AFAIK.

see post above D.E. 19 - Reply In Support of Motion to Dismiss.pdf...

Seems to be a desperate filing: Claiming that submitting a patent is not ownership of a patent = unlawful enrichment...

What has been happening is that residents of Planet Rossi, again and again, demonstrate confident ignorance of law and legal reasoning. The Complaint alleges *patent infringement," which is a specific thing, and no element of patent infringement has been shown in the case. A patent submission cannot "infringe" another patent. I highly recommend reading the IH filing carefully, this is well explained. Patent infringement was one of the weakest claims in the Complaint.

Someone who imagines this reply is "desperate" has no clue. This is a clearly written brief, factual. I'm happy to note that it added this or that, corresponding to my comments in the shut down thread on the Rossi Memorandum. I was not predicting total dismissal. I now am, though this is far from certain. The strongest Count was Count I, and I see that IH points out that the Complaint does not allege estoppel, which would be necessary given the plain signature defect, and a signature defect is not a mere technicality with agreements like this. The lack of signature can indicate a lack of meeting of the minds, and in this case, the crucial lack of signature is a lack of any writing, which Jones Day now points to, setting the date (and conditions) of the GPT. That writing was explicitly required in the second amendment, and thus it would be necessary to claim estoppel, which requires factual assertions not shown in the Complaint.

And if the Complaint is dismissed, there goes our idea that we will all learn What Happened from this lawsuit.

Meanwhile, meet Patricia Silver, founding member of the Silver Law Group. Nice, eh? The photo is not recent, however, she is close to my age, here is a recent video: https://vimeo.com/116893481. I'm sure she is a competent attorney, from her history. This is Annesser: https://vimeo.com/116893484

And, on the other side of the ring: Jones Day (Wikipedia). The Reply is signed by is Christopher R.J. Pace, who appears to be lead counsel, by Christopher M. Lomax, and by Christina T. Mastrucci, The tone is calmly professional, unlike the Memorandum, signed by Annesser.

This is what you get when you decide to include a $2.2 billion corporation as a defendant, perhaps on the idea that they have the money to pay a claim or settlement. You get the largest legal firm in the United States on the other side of the courtroom. You get the kind of clear and cogent argument on the other side that would be respectable as legal argument in an appeal.

And if the judge does not dismiss the case, expect an immediate appeal, which would stay the case.

• This is what you get when you decide to include a $2.2 billion corporation as a defendant, perhaps on the idea that they have the money to pay a claim or settlement.

I like US big money: Big bucks big sucks. And if the bad boy at the court is not behaving well, more big bucks. Luckily the supreme court is now no help after second stage...

If the judge, by mistake is a techy.., then IH will be flattened.

• Quote from Abd Ul-Rahman Lomax: “This is what you get when you decide to include a $2.2 billion corporation as a defendant, perhaps on the idea that they have the money to pay a claim or settlement.”

I like US big money: Big bucks big sucks. And if…

On Planet Rossi, big corporations suck. Money sucks. Reality sucks. It's unfair! (Queue three-year old tantrum!)

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.