I was wrong about Rossi, but what I fear most is that I might be partly right

• Quote from "Dewey"

Ciao

Wow! Imagine that... Not even claiming victory - just flying off into the sunset. ... Never to be seen again!

Cheers (with something appropriate to the occasion)!

(yes, it is the Stockholm city hall to the left, where LENR will eventually be awarded a Nobel price)

• Jed is not being paid by anyone or any company associated with IH.

I notice that you always flip my question into present tense "is not being paid." Are we to understand your statement to mean that he has never been (past tense) paid by you, IH, or any of IH's affiliates? Jed, do you agree that you have never received any money or compensation from Dewey, IH, or any of IH affiliates?

Understand, I don't ask these questions in an accusatory manner. Dewey, don't take offense. I want to give you and Jed an opportunity to settle this publicly in an unequivocal manner.

Dewey has flown the coop apparently. Time to give this a rest, don't you think? Alan.

• Official Post

The Sharyl Attkisson video Siffer linked to is a must see. She puts this together so well. Not to mention she is such a beautiful, intelligent and poised lady. This astroturfing is propaganda on steroids. With the advent of the internet, and instant communication; dictators, governments and their bureaucracies, large corporations/industries, have new tools at their disposal to manipulate on a mass scale never seen before. Even very small groups with the time, and money can alter public opinion to their benefit, on whatever their pet cause is.

But, the same communication tools used for nefarious reasons, can also be used for good. Siffer believes APCO was hired by IH to advance their conspiracy to suppress LENR, but I think, as I am sure most do, it was to protect their now tarnished public image. And Rossi is doing his best to do just that with his accusations in the suit, and his words on JONP...so I do not blame them for protecting themselves.

Could be wrong :) , you never know in this world, but IH has IMO been good for LENR. They have started their own LENR lab in Cary, NC and according to Dewey, their team has seen some promising results. They have invested in others in the field too. That is good, as during my short (6 year) interest in LENR, I have read how many of the old pioneers say they ran out of money, and had to gave it up. Most of these individuals, and even the labs are on a shoe-string budget. Every bit helps.

• Quote from Dewey Weaver: “Jed is not being paid by anyone or any company associated with IH.”

I notice that you always flip my question into present tense "is not being paid." Are we to understand your statement to mean that he has never been (past…

What utter horseshit! No matter how many time this question is asked and answered you'll keep asking it in different ways. Give it a rest and leave Jed alone! Can't you just concentrate on LENR and its validity instead of trying to attack and impugn real individuals?

• [quote='Mark H','https://www.lenr-forum.com/forum/index.php/Thread/3393-I-was-wrong-about-Rossi-but-what-I-fear-most-is-that-I-might-be-partly-right/?postID=26912#post26912']

IH Fanboy wrote:

Quote from Dewey Weaver: “Jed is not being paid by anyone or any company associated with IH.”

ENOUGH! Hair-splitting and intrusive. I deleted some of this by accident - but not putting it back. Alan

• Alan, methinks Mark H doth protest too much. This is a legitimate question floating around multiple forums and I think Jed should be given an opportunity to address it in an unequivocal way. If Dewey felt offended and left by this question, then well, I think that speaks volumes. I've always been respectful and didn't mean any harm.

I'm sure you didn't but the question has been asked many times, don't be a nag. If it has been asked elsewhere it can be answered there. Sorry to censure you but you know how it is - nobody loves a Mod.

• Or could it be coordinated event. Maybe big boys called dogs home. See latest court docket updates from Cherokee. I don't have account there.

Maybe something else has progressed in dispute. Their response didn't get any additional dates, so MTD rounds are over, and maybe judge has said something?

• And thanks for the links to Mathis work- though here I am not so confident. I'll check out the Steve Jones link later.

Yeah, my paper kind of reads like crazy talk, but if you actually read his papers that I link to, it makes much more sense. There are just far too many scientific mysteries he has been able to answer with straightforward logic and transparent math. No bending over backwards or obfuscation. I can't see how that could happen unless he was on the right track.

Steve Jones talks about "freedom energy" in his presentation. Well that is just Mathis's charge field or b-photons. It's nothing mysterious, and it's all physical and mechanical. No virtual particles or tunneling through the vacuum, with particles magically disappearing and then reappearing in just the right place at the right time.

• Thanks for that, Siffer. The main thing I noticed on a brief browsing is this:

THIS CAUSE is set for trial during the two-week trial period that begins on September 18, 2017.

The world should be swarming with Home Depot copies of QuarkX long before this matter comes to justice, right, Siffer?

• New court documents in the docket could be one explaination for the Dewey/Abd/Renzz/Jed/etc dead calm. Looks like we are in for the long haul ...

<a href="http://www.sifferkoll.se/sifferkoll/new-court-documents-on-pacermonitor/" class="externalURL" rel="nofollow" target="_blank">sifferkoll.se/sifferkoll/new-c…ocuments-on-pacermonitor/</a>

Thank you for posting this sifferkoll. I agree that we're in it for the long haul. I don't think any of us wanted this.

• Quote from &quot;MY&quot;

The world should be swarming with Home Depot copies of QuarkX long before this matter comes to justice, right, Siffer?

IKEA will do fine :)

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.