15 Davie Blvd, LLC - Registered Agent
    1619 S.W. 25th Street, LLC - Registered Agent
    22200 Boca Rancho Drive, LLC - Registered Agent
    2502 St. Regis, LLC - Registered Agent
    A & E Laundries, Inc. - Registered Agent
    Abco, LLC - Registered Agent
    Allied Financial Investments Sicav LLC - Registered Agent
    Amaltheia E-Capital Fund, LLC - Registered Agent
    Bellwether Global Corporation - Officer (S/T)
    Burma Investment Group Corp. - Registered Agent
    Colleen Nance LLC - Registered Agent
    Dr. Sage Enterprises LLC - Registered Agent
    Eglise-Catholique Apostolique Notre-Dame Du Mont-Carmel, Inc. - Registered Agent
    Entrepreneur Investments, Inc. - Registered Agent
    Evergood Capital Partners, LLC - Registered Agent
    Evergreen Investment Companies, LLC - Registered Agent
    Florida Investments Condo Corp. - Registered Agent
    Gamle Venner Companies LLC - Registered Agent
    Green Oak Owners Association, Inc. - Registered Agent
    Iron-Clad Affordable Storage, Inc. - Registered Agent
    Jacob'S 80 Circle LLC - Registered Agent
    Jaumont Florida LLC - Registered Agent
    Lasting Impressions Designs, Inc. - Registered Agent
    Lincoln 220 Corp. - Officer (S/T)
    Mama Florida, LLC - Registered Agent
    Mama Usa Corp - Registered Agent
    Miami Real Estate Holdings LLC - Registered Agent
    Mid-Florida Properties, LLC - Registered Agent
    Oberholtzer Construction Corporation - Registered Agent
    Rangeriders, LLC - Registered Agent
    Ravenswood Office Warehouse Owners Association, Inc. - Registered Agent
    Refc Real Estate Corp. - Registered Agent
    Saint Lucie County Rentals, LLC - Registered Agent
    Sam Lewis Ltd. - Registered Agent
    Shangri-La Star Investments Corp. - Officer (PSTD)
    Steering Creations, Inc. - Registered Agent
    The Conquer Colon Cancer Foundation, Inc. - Registered Agent
    The Florida Land Company, LLC - Registered Agent
    The Student Affairs Cancer Foundation, Inc. - Registered Agent
    Tracer Exports, Inc. - Registered Agent
    United States Quantum Leap LLC - Registered Agent
    Us Bond And Real Estate Investments Fund, LLC - Registered Agent
    Whb Holdings, LLC - Registered Agent"

As I said, this is bread and butter for lawyers. It doesn't mean that the company or the company's parent company is necessarily "fake."

IH Fanboy wrote:

I'm just curious what evidence you have beyond the "didn't give access" clue?

Jed wrote:
    Mainly the fact that 1 MW of heat was not produced in the customer site.
    Therefore it was fake in the sense that it had no equipment.

Well, that is the main dispute and why we are gathered together today. How do you know the customer's area had no equipment during the 1MW test?

You claim you have secret evidence that 1 MW of heat was not produced. We outsiders will just have to wait to see the evidence and make our own judgment. I actually do give your opinion weight on this. But as you know, there are others in the blogosphere stating exactly the opposite.

• If fraud was involved, it is not always easy to detect. After all, criminals are clever and they deliberately hide their tracks.

Well, Rossi's attempt to hide his pretend customer site looks like fraud to me. It was not clever. It is a ham-handed attempt at fraud. It did not fool anyone. Also, in his 1-year test, his absurd choice of instruments and some of his data looks like a crude attempt at fraud, but again it did not fool anyone.

I agree with Jed that there is no evidence that IH were idiotic.

I do not know. I cannot judge without seeing the details. However, on the face of it, paying $11 million seems like a poor decision in retrospect. It seems kinda dumb.

I.H. may have been idiotic then but they seem to be doing a pretty good job now. The situation with Rossi is awful but I have heard that some of their other projects are going well. Perhaps they have learned from experience.

• I.H. may have been idiotic then but they seem to be doing a pretty good job now. The situation with Rossi is awful but I have heard that some of their other projects are going well. Perhaps they have learned from experience.

Once bitten, twice shy. I would be very wary of IH and their claims.

• Then IH should face the consiqences of the violation, IT WAS THEIR TEST AND THEIR REACTOR.

It does not work that way. The company that rents or owns the property and operates the equipment is responsible. Even when you rent equipment you still have to ensure it is certified for operation. If that were not the case, industrial companies that cause accidents would be able to escape responsibility by pointing the finger at the equipment vendors and places that rent equipment.

I used to work in a factory, where I filed insurance claims for industrial accidents and dealt with state safety regulators. I am 100% sure that is how the law works. There was rented equipment there, but the company was responsible.

• You claim you have secret evidence that 1 MW of heat was not produced.

It is not that secret. Dewey Weaver discussed it here. They looked for heat coming out of the vent, and did not see it. It is very easy to detect 1 MW of heat, in the form of hot air or steam. If you have read his messages, you know as much about this as I do.

(You may doubt what he says, but I am sure it is true. Although I do not know anything more than he said, I do have some independent confirmation.)

If the machine input 20 kW and output 100 kW, that would not be so easy to detect.

• It does not work that way. The company that rents or owns the property and operates the equipment is responsible. Even when you rent equipment you still have to ensure it is certified for operation. If that were not the case, industrial companies that cause accidents would be able to escape responsibility by pointing the finger at the equipment vendors and places that rent equipment.

I used to work in a factory, where I filed insurance claims for industrial accidents and dealt with state safety regulators. I am 100% sure that is how the law works. There was rented equipment there, but the company was responsible.

Rossi did not rent the property, the shell company created for IH did; A company created solely for the test. IH approved this deal because that is the way that IH likes to play. That company no longer exists as is IH's modus operandi.

• One should be even more wary when the good doctor comes through town selling his new snake oil. It comes in a tiny 1mm vial but cures ALL ailments...true magnificence!

This is true, Rossi makes his living by milking VCs. Rossi said as much in this blog. The VCs know what they are getting into and accept the risk.

• Thanks Jed for replies today. I looked JM Chemical products link you posted above and one detail caught my eye.

This is question to anybody who can clarify.
    I think at some point it was speculated that customer had been subsidiary of JM Chemical Products (or even parent company JM) from England. Then I think someone was busy to emphasize that it is JM Chemical products inc (I can't recall who was it). In contract the name JM Chemicals Inc was corrected by hand in contract page25 here to JM Chemical products inc (in England there is subsidiary of JM called Johnson Matthey Chemical Products.)

Now If I look the link Jed posted. There is (9/3/2014) registered company name change from JM Chemical products inc to JM Products inc?
    Probably again nothing special, maybe this be just changed to avoid confusing it to England company or is there any better explanations?

• It is not that secret. Dewey Weaver discussed it here. They looked for heat coming out of the vent, and did not see it. It is very easy to detect 1 MW of heat, in the form of hot air or steam. If you have read his messages, you know as much about this as I do.

(You may doubt what he says, but I am sure it is true. Although I do not know anything more than he said, I do have some independent confirmation.)

If the machine input 20 kW and output 100 kW, that would not be so easy to detect.

Then the ERV must have been a fraud, but the ERV worked for IH, so IH must have also been and is a fraud.

• Rossi did not rent the property, the shell company created for IH

As far as I know, Leonardo Corporation rented the property where the reactor was installed. I have not read the legal documents carefully, so perhaps I am wrong. I am sure Rossi owns the fake company J.M. Chemicals so if there was 1 MW of process heat going into it, he would be responsible for that, too.

Anyway, there was only 20 kW so no safety law was broken. If there had been 1 MW, it probably would have killed someone, because Rossi's reactor and his test equipment are sloppy and poorly designed. It would be dangerous if it were real.

• Then the ERV must have been a fraud, but the ERV worked for IH, so IH must have also been and is a fraud.

You seem to have no grasp of the law or how business is conducted. When an employee in a company defrauds the company, the company is not at fault. The police arrest the person who defrauded the company, not the company president or officers.

For example, when a bank teller embezzles money from the bank, they arrest the teller, not the bank president. (This seldom happens nowadays thanks to computers.)

• You seem to have no grasp of the law or how business is conducted. When an employee in a company defrauds the company, the company is not at fault. The police arrest the person who defrauded the company, not the company president or officers.

For example, when a bank teller embezzles money from the bank, they arrest the teller, not the bank president. (This seldom happens nowadays thanks to computers.)

I am at a loss for words that you are having to explain these rudimentary points that we were taught in grade school...on a forum about cold fusion. FACEPALM!!!

• You seem to have no grasp of the law or how business is conducted. When an employee in a company defrauds the company, the company is not at fault. The police arrest the person who defrauded the company, not the company president or officers.

It was IH's test and IH staffed that test, and IH required that the ERV be employed in the licence agreement, so IH is responsible for the behavior of its contractors.

• Ease up on the sodium, renzzzie. Think of your arteries!

Oh no salt today Keieueueueue...I am having a ball today! I am not trying to be scarcastic...I honestly am blown away today by the logic problems in todays fine discussions!! It's friday man...salt free!!!!!!

In all honesty I take none of this personally...as someone who started out on and ran BBSes back in the days of 150bps modems and 8" floppy discs...trolling has no effect on me. When you started out on forums before a web browser was even thought of...its hard not to be quite seasoned at the keyboard. I am quite sure this is the case for many people on here...its fun to jab and poke, but at the end of the day I would never disrespect you to your face...or even Sufferkill or Axil or anyone...its just internet fun while we wait out an extraordinary circus.

BTW that was pretty funny...sodium and all lol

• I am at a loss for words that you are having to explain these rudimentary points that we were taught in grade school...on a forum about cold fusion. FACEPALM!!!

All you good old boys are intentionally misallocating responsibility to Rossi when IH was in control and was calling all the shots. Rossi may have help IH out because of their unsurpassed stupidity in order to get himself paid but that does not confer any testing setup responsibility onto him.

• You can look for Rossi's equipment here. You will not find it:

should read

You can look for IH's equipment here. You will not find it:

Let me rephrase. You can look up any equipment at that site, by address. You will not find any. Regardless of who it belongs to.

How absolute the knave is! we must speak by the
    card, or equivocation will undo us.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.