Leonardo/Industrial Heat Court Case on “Complex Track” — to go to Jury Trial in September 2017

• Official Post

[feedquote='E-Cat World','http://www.e-catworld.com/2016/06/30/leonardoindustrial-heat-court-case-on-complex-track-to-go-to-jury-trial-in-september-2017/']Thanks to Sifferkoll for providing links to the latest court documents in the Rossi/Industrial Heat court case. Andrea Rossi has gotten what he requested so far — the court case has not been dismissed as requested by Industrial Heat, and it will go to a jury trial. However there will be a long time to […][/feedquote]

• I believe that Rossi wanted to delay having to prove the E-Cat is real by filing the lawsuit...and he got it...quite brilliant after taking over $10million in investors money! Rossi appears to have quite the nice property portfolio in Florida now from said investor money. This whole circus will be wrapped up in court for many years. I am guessing Rossi will be shredded when they bring in the "expert engineering and scientific testimony" that is mentioned in the document.

• I believe that Rossi wanted to delay having to prove the E-Cat is real by filing the lawsuit...and he got it...quite brilliant after taking over $10million in investors money! Rossi appears to have quite the nice property portfolio in Florida now from said investor money. This whole circus will be wrapped up in court for many years. I am guessing Rossi will be shredded when they bring in the "expert engineering and scientific testimony" that is mentioned in the document.

The evidence that will convince the ordinary people in the jury will be simple and straightforward; LENR is real, it is in the stores right now, and Rossi make this possible.

• The evidence that will convince the ordinary people in the jury will be simple and straightforward; LENR is real, it is in the stores right now, and Rossi make this possible.

Rossi sure better start stocking those store shelves with E-Cats and QuarkXs quickly before this goes to trial....the science and engineering experts that will be brought in are going to shred him.

• Rossi sure better start stocking those store shelves with E-Cats and QuarkXs quickly before this goes to trial....the science and engineering experts that will be brought in are going to shred him.

The expert testimony will go over everybody's head. IH lawyers will tell the jury how Rossi likes to torture animals and people in steam filled rooms with no windows. He is just a bad man.'If it doesn't fit, you must acquit'

• The expert testimony will go over everybody's head. IH lawyers will tell the jury how Rossi likes to torture animals and people in steam filled rooms with no windows. He is just a bad man.'If it doesn't fit, you must acquit'

I don't think it will be that hard for the jury to follow informed intelligent experts...the E-Cat will be easily debunked.

• Official Post

Instead of spending the few million it will take to prepare for the trial, for almost no money the 1MW could be unlocked (both IH and Rossi put a padlock on it), and a team of truly neutral experts could tell in a few days if the thing works or not. Problem solved. If it works IH forks over $89 million and becomes mega rich, Rossi would get rich and famous.

I think IH would be more than happy for that as a compromise, but I get the impression that Rossi would not. It would be such a simple solution, but Rossi could FU a wet dream it seems, and surely he has dug his heels in here like the stubborn old codger he is. Yes, I am pissed at him. He has been at this for 9 freakin years, and it is even more a mess now than when he first popped onto the scene...with no resolution in sight. If he has something, then he should have taken the damn Ecat to a reputable company at the beginning. But no, the old fool had to do it all himself, and then for some strange reason decides late in the game to team with a VC group!

I see the trial schedule has a mediation period. Maybe IH could propose this to the mediator, and see if Rossi will go along? Worth a try. If not, looking on the bright side...it should be a hell of a trial! I may even drive down there and attend.

• Instead of spending the few million it will take to prepare for the trial, for almost no money the 1MW could be unlocked (both IH and Rossi put a padlock on it), and a team of truly neutral experts could tell in a few days if the thing works or not. Problem solved. If it works IH forks over $89 million and becomes mega rich, Rossi would get rich and famous.

I think IH would be more than happy for that as a compromise, but I get the impression that Rossi would not. It would be such a simple solution, but Rossi could FU a wet dream it seems, and surely he has dug his heels in here like the stubborn old codger he is. Yes, I am pissed at him. He has been at this for 9 freakin years, and it is even more a mess now than when he first popped onto the scene...with no resolution in sight. If he has something, then he should have taken the damn Ecat to a reputable company at the beginning. But no, the old fool had to do it all himself, and then for some strange reason decides late in the game to team with a VC group!

I see the trial schedule has a mediation period. Maybe IH could propose this to the mediator, and see if Rossi will go along? Worth a try. If not, looking on the bright side...it should be a hell of a trial! I may even drive down there and attend.

Rossi wants a divorce from IH because they let out his ip into the public view. IH and Rossi are over.

• Instead of spending the few million it will take to prepare for the trial, for almost no money the 1MW could be unlocked (both IH and Rossi put a padlock on it), and a team of truly neutral experts could tell in a few days if the thing works or not. Problem solved. If it works IH forks over $89 million and becomes mega rich, Rossi would get rich and famous.

He already covered himself with this by almost simultaneously announcing a change of the "charges" with the end of the test. All he has to say is, "Of course the plant doesn't work now. I was in the middle of changing the charges! I took them out, but didn't put it back in yet!" QED. No worries about revealing the salting of the Lugano spent fuel by isotopic analyses and no worries about explaining why it doesn't work. Of course, should it be the case that he actually didn't remove the charges, he will say that "As I already said, the plant had lost efficiency; the fuel became spent." Either way it goes, he has pre-planned for those eventualities.

Regardless, they can fire up the plant (if they have not already) and run a post calibration. That presumes that the instruments used during the test were not removed, as Rascal already suggested. Again, very convenient for him. IMHO, there is only one reason to repeatedly thwart attempts to gain proper measurements and objective data: it does not work and he knows it. I'm sure someone less constrained in thinking will provide an alternative explanation. :)

• Official Post

Axil,

Is there anything about Rossi that pisses you off? I can understand believing he may have something, as I myself still hold out some hope for. But as a person, the guy is an a...hole. I just do not understand how anyone can take him anymore. I am so tired of his games on JONP. Time after time he has outright lied. Covers one lie with another, without even batting an eye and no one calls him on it...or if they do, he censors them. Makes stuff up on a whim. He has a whole genre of subtle non responses he excels at. No one has ever, and I mean ever, been able to nail him down as he craftily slips away from probing questions. I am just insulted he thinks I am stupid enough to fall for his BS.

9 long years into this and he has yet to clear the final hurdle of proving his product. 9 freaking years. He has had opportunity after opportunity, and always (will give him some credit for Ferrara, and Lugano for his efforts) BLOWS it. And that does not somehow get you the least bit angry? I do not know how old you are, but I started following Rossi well before my retirement. Was not even thinking about hanging up the old flight suit at the time. Figured by now I would be enjoying my grandkids reaping the benefits of the new energy paradigm. Well, now I am fully retired, and he is right where he was when he first caught my eye. Actually worse off, as the "benefit of the doubt" most of us gave him, is gone.

I may be dead and buried before this incompetent old corrupt geezer puts a product on the market...if he has anything at all. And I very much doubt that.

Take care. Nothing personal by the way.

I

• This is an excellent perspective on all accounts. I feel like Rossi has created a combined situation of "Boy Who Cried Wolf" and "Groundhog Day". Month after month...year after year...decade after decade Rossi has been able to fool people and he some how manages to reset the clock and fool more people. This is beyond fascinating, as you mention, 9 years and we are still yet to see him proving his invention of magnificence. I believe Rossi's lawsuit , by design, will allow him to yet again delay having to prove his invention for many years to come...quite brilliant strategy when you look at how many years a court case of this type can drag on. A Rossi support is not able to even conceive the notion that Rossi might not be honest about ANYTHING...even when he has admitted he lied in the past...it was excused as being necessary because of "snakes in the grass". Many many brilliant minds are going to look VERY foolish at some point when the truth comes out about all of this....and I am quite sure which side of the fence it will be.

• @Shane D

You should recognize that you are just a bystander in the contest between Rossi and the people who want his IP, a witness with your nose pressed up upon the glass who is witnessing the great contest of the century. In this state of passive observation, we are powerless and must be patient. Rossi's machinations are directed toward funding his R&D and at the same time not letting his ideas out into the public. You feel vicariously, the frustration of those who have conspired to extract his technology. I must admit to studying Rossi in order to get inside his head to see what can be gleaned therein, but I have treated such an effort as a puzzle solving activity from which I have accumulated a great deal of insight into LENR and the confident assuredness that this insight provides. In my own heart, I know how Rossi's technology works but I do not yet understand or do I care to understand how to setup a reactor to breathe life into that technology. This LENR science is far to complicated for me to convey to others because it sounds to them as word salad. So I don't make and effort anymore. I have revealed my predictions about LENR in public and we will see how the future judges them.

Rossi is a slippery SOB but only a person of his nefarious abilities could have gotten as far as he has without any help from the powers that be. As an engineer he has no equal and as is typical of such people, they are honest as the day is long in what they say about what they are doing in the work that they do. As I have grown in my understanding of his science, I can anticipate what he will say and that leads me to have confidence in his systems.

I dislike the hate filled recriminations heaped upon Rossi as an act of jealous barbarism that despoils and discredits the people who do it more than the objects of the hate. This is a feature of my personality who has always had compassion for the underdog, who is repealed by hate and jealousy, who rails against the pack and the mob in sympathy for the lone and embattled victim.

• Rossi wants a divorce from IH because they let out his ip into the public view.

So why did Rossi sell an exclusive licence to IH granting them the right to sub-license the technology? If Rossi wanted to hide his IP from public view, and he never intended to transfer the IP, and yet accepted $10M to do so, doestn't that constitute f----?

• So why did Rossi sell an exclusive licence to IH granting them the right to sub-license the technology? If Rossi wanted to hide his IP from public view, and he never intended to transfer the IP, and yet accepted $10M to do so, doestn't that constitute f----?

Excellent questions. It's amazing how the puzzle pieces do not fit for Rossians when they try to recreate the story backwards isn't it?

• As IH is just an office inside

Cherokee, 111 East Hargett Street, Suite 300. Raleigh, North Carolina 27601

further on, is an asset that already burnt down most of his "infusion" capital, we must believe that either the laywers are payed by Cherokee, or they work for IH on a provision bases...

My educated guess is: Within some weeks the company name IH will dissapear and they will nail an other tag on Dardens door.

• @Shane D

You should recognize that you are just a bystander in the contest between Rossi and the people who want his IP, a witness with your nose pressed up upon the glass who is witnessing the great contest of the century. In this state of passive…

In my own heart, I know how Rossi's technology works but I do not yet understand or do I care to understand how to setup a reactor to breathe life into that technology. This LENR science is far to complicated for me to convey to others because it sounds to them as word salad

This is due to the fact, that YOU ARE POSTING WORD SALAD (remeber ? e-catworld ? magnetic monopoles, tachyons and all Your other bull....t. What ever You think, You might know in Your heart, is WORD SALAD.

As an engineer he has no equal

YES, HE HAS, THERE ARE A LOT MORE SIMILAR TROLLS. Wanna a list?

This is a feature of my personality who has always had compassion for the underdog

Nice, and now ? So what ? Does this make the stupid Rossi story more reliable ? Does it allow You to post bazillons of long, silly, fantasy-pink-unicorn assuming statements ? Does this justify, that You do nothing else, then making advertisement for a fraud ?

• Wow damnrightman, your salt levels are on par with renzzie's

Don't let it go unused, you should try to cure all that beef you've got with Rossi!

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.