Florida Boiler Safety Section information

• Just one thing to think over:

A Porsche has 400kW. If you are stuck in a traffic jam, you use may be 1 or two. Also a plane, once up in the air, flies, in average, half power...

Was there a point in the contract that he had to deliver 1 MW 24/h ??

• So what is all this fuss about Florida Boiler Regulations

No fuss at all. It was merely an observation. A hypothetical -- IF the gadget WERE real, it WOULD BE a threat. But it isn't, so not to worry.

You have blown it up into a pretend fuss. You have read into the discussion many things which no one else said, or implied.

• "There are no regulations in Florida or anywhere else pertaining to cold nuclear fusion reactors, because most scientists do not think they exist. If there were a 1-MW nuclear fusion reactor, the authorities would have no regulations governing it, but that does not mean they would allow it to operate. If they found out about it, I am sure they would close it down, and probably cordon off the neighborhood with dozens of police cars."

It doesn't matter whether ithe device is nuclear, zero point energy, or millions of Maxwell's Demons dancing on a stage...the important meme here is "experimental". Prototype devices being tested for industrial applications are simply not regulated to the same stringency as devices being sold commercially. They are in a different category. I know this from twenty years of experience working with such systems. Admittedly, my experience is largely in Louisiana and Texas, both of which have far more industry of this sort than Florida, but I would think that would mean that such regulations would be more comprehensive rather than less. Instead of repeatedly regurgitating the same silly comments, just point me to the section of Florida's regulations that apply.

The minute Rossi started selling his 1MW plant (and advertising it as a commercially available product), he stepped out of the "experimental" protection realm. If you have a million dollars, you can purchase a commercially available 1MW E-Cat plant today...you are just flat wrong on this one.

• stephenrenzz

Well it doesn't surprise me your logic does not extend to the consideration of fact. Nor does it surprise me that circumstantial evidence of the sort you provide is much closer to a fairy story than reality.

Best regards
    Frank

• Frank, you are making less and less sense with each passing post. It makes me wonder about those credentials you told us about. It doesn't match unless you've had some thinking issues recently.

• stephenrenzz

Well it doesn't surprise me your logic does not extend to the consideration of fact. Nor does it surprise me that circumstantial evidence of the sort you provide is much closer to a fairy story than reality.

Best regards
    Frank

This makes absolutely no sense in the context of the topic. All I can think is that we again have a communication gap..or your first language is not English. I posted fact and rock solid logic...and you answer with some strange unrelated lofty blather. You really are slipping farther and farther from reality there FrankWTF.

• stephenrenzz

This makes absolutely no sense in the context of the topic. All I can think is that we again have a communication gap..or your first language is not English. I posted fact and rock solid logic...and you answer with some strange unrelated lofty blather. You really are slipping farther and farther from reality there FrankWTF.

So would your rock solid logic be:

WHAT WHAT WHAT? What makes one think you believe in Rossi?? Hmm I dunno, the fact that you argue every single point made by skeptics about Rossi. I can't believe I even read that!! That is like saying to a wolf licking his lips that has blood all over its face and deer bones at its feet....did you eat that deer mister Wolf? And the wolf responds...what makes you think I eat deer...you didn't see me eat it.... good lord.

You should get you Mom to read you nicer bedtime stories.

Mary Yugo, stephenrenzz & Jed

For what its worth have a look at Andrea Caloan's interview with Peter Gluck egooutpeters.blogspot.fr/2016/…-interview-with-lenr.html posted by AlainCo

This is close to my ‘philosophy’ for discovery. Andrea is quite optimistic about the reality of LENR but feels its success will be
    limited until an acceptable theory can be established. He is also ‘sceptical’ of Rossi’s claims.

So you see stephenrenzz, no mention of drawling wolves, do you have a peer reviewed reference to that 'scientific discipline' as a discovery process?

Best regards
    Frank

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.