Rossi on New Reports from New Plant Tests

• Official Post

[feedquote='E-Cat World','http://www.e-catworld.com/2016/07/02/rossi-on-new-reports-from-new-plant-tests/']As mentioned in another thread, Andrea Rossi does not seem to be upset about the projected time of the IH trial being moved to September of 2017. Leonardo has unilaterally revoked the license with Industrial Heat (I am sure this can be challenged legally), and is acting under the assumption that Leonardo has sole rights […][/feedquote]

• Oh this is rich!! Again, I do not understand how the good doctor can be so oblivious to the fact that his press release does not constitute revocation of the license...that matter will be determined in court...not on his ridiculous egotistical blog via press release. Next we get to hear more about the fake magical company JM Chemicals...how intelligent people can still be fooled by this whole JM Chemicals is beyond me! I mean good lord, this fake company is fronted by Rossi's lawyer!!!!!!!!!! A 9yr old child would raise a red flag when told about the circumstances regarding JM Chemicals!!!! Such naivety among those on Planet Rossi over this one!! Oohh and he is building "low temperature" plant for them now...fascinating! We have NEW REPORTS coming....I am sure they will be third part independently verified...ohh and I also am sure that pigs are flying today! We all know these 'reports' will be a 3 lines of text on his blog about how amazing the QX is going...she is magnificence! Hopefully we will get another blurry de-rezzd jpg of a while LED...or maybe a different color as the QX can produce any color according to the good doctor. I just can't get past the humor of JM Chemicals!! Rossians will continue to believe their favorite story about the 'boy who cried wolf'...or better yet the "doctor who cried wolf". I always think to the scam doctor in Pete's Dragon who comes to town selling snake oil...

• Alas, poor Renzzzy!
    Stay salty :^)

Again no salt here my friend! I am starting to wonder if there is a communication gap or if English is not your native language, since you seem to misunderstand the tone of some of my posts. Let me give you a quick education on communication especially related to online conversations. When someone says things like "Oh this is rich!!", "she is magnificence!" (funny Rossi reference), "I just can't get past the humor of JM Chemicals!!", and referencing funny kids movies...this is said all in the context of humor..albeit somewhat sarcastic humor. When someone types something like "Oh this is rich!!" it is most likely said while laughing or smiling...laughing in my case as I wrote it after laughing at the post itself. Now when you use the term "salty"...this implys the writer is upset, angry, frustrated or generally in a negative space. It is so illogical to use the term salty for humorous satirical comments...it just makes you look like you do not understand the reference you are using...which is in fact true. One might also guess that someone using a "salty" reference to be projecting ones own salt. So again, I do not know if you misunderstand the reference of being "salty" or if you are projecting your own frustration...but either way it makes you look a bit naive or uninformed. If you are not frustrated by this ridiculous revelation from the good doctor, I would be surprised...he just continues to fool you guys so well. It really is funny to me to watch so many people fooled by a con-artist!!!

• This avalanche of words indeed gives credence to your insightful analysis

If exclamation marks and suspension points were harvestable energy sources we'd simply have to feed your FUD into a device to solve a few energetic issues!

• The is a slight risk the forum will run out of exclamation marks soon.

Fear not Alan, the good doctor has recently said that along with heat, light, electricity, thrust, toasted bread, synthetic tea (tastes very close to the real thing)...the QuarkX will also produce as many exclamation marks as your heart desires. The only side effect we have seen is that pesky extra space around quotations that the good doctor just cant seem to get a handle on...(or a mysterious group of individuals cough bit0)

This is actually quite a civil day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!+1! F8 for much super magnificence!!!!

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.