Rossi responds

• I definitely do not consider your #1 and #2 to be of any significance at all to my question...those hardly qualify for promises kept by Rossi. I have seen both of those links and neither qualify as showing promises kept...

• Anyone knowledgeable about patents can tell you that Rossi's is worthless. It describes an electrical heater. The SGS *self* certification is equally worthless. Rossi has only sold anything that we can prove he sold, to IH and they are refusing to pay him even in face of a lawsuit.

IH Fanboy
    I didn't "question" the reality of a Lugano test after the fact nor that of a possible buyer for the IP. I simply wondered how anyone could be so stupid as to buy Rossi's claims. I admit I was wrong about that. Someone was. As to the test, I was amazed to find that Rossi had found some people dumb enough and bovinely tractable and easily led enough that he would entrust them to perform a test. I didn't think he could find people that malleable but amazingly he did! As I always said, Rossi's real gift is in identifying and using his "marks" (bamboozlees and flumoxees).

So what has Rossi done? Pulled the wool over some not overly bright but overly desirous Swedish professors and a pair of silly venture capitalists who evidently have little respect for other people's money. Some accomplishments. But yes, I did not predict those! They exceed my expectations.

• Keieueueueue do you not see how foolish you look with your hypocrisy here? You can't invest in a long term argument on a forum for discussion about a topic and then point the finger with such a ridiculous claim when you yourself do the same thing....oh good lord I feel like I am talking to a 8yr old child about how hypocrisy works...this is sad lol.

Let's try to use an analogy you might understand

What would you think about someone going in a movie theater and nagging people, telling them the movie they're watching isn't real?

You're either a nutjob or a FUD machine. Maybe both?

• Let's try to use an analogy you might understand

What would you think about someone going in a movie theater and nagging people, telling them the movie they're watching isn't real?

You're either a nutjob or a FUD machine. Maybe both?

Lets try to help you understand your own analogy. Your analogy implies that lenr-forum is the Rossi-believers "movie theater"...that is where your analogy falls apart. I have hope that LENR will prove itself, the Rossi situation is apples and oranges from LENR at whole. Therefore this forum is no more a theater for you than it is me...I am here for LENR information...the Rossi scandal is icing on the cake. Your analogy falls apart even worse when I turn it back around to ask you...what would thing about someone going into a movie theater and nagging people, telling them the movie they're watching IS real...when its quite obvious you are watching Alice In Wonderland. Hopefully you can comprehend how badly your analogy fails...A+ for effort there though Keieueueueueue!!

• Quote from "Renzzzzie boy"

The only difference here is that you and Sufferkill have absolutely no inside information, and Jed in fact has been privy to actual inside information pertaining to this circus. You and Sufferkill have even taken the "court of public opinion" to a whole new level on an order of magnitude above what you cast on Jed with your ridiculously biased and misinformed blogs.

Are we playing that game Renzzie fool...?? You have absolutely no XXXXXXX idea what information I got. IH obviously planted some distortion info on Jed (or maybe Jed made it up himself). But I can assure you Jed is a GIANT SPINNER OF FUD (ie. lier). You may of course say whatever you feel about it, but I KNOW, that you know, that you don't know the whole story ... (then of course ther is the possibility that you and Jed are teaming)

• Are we playing that game Renzzie fool...?? You have absolutely no XXXXXXX idea what information I got. IH obviously planted some distortion info on Jed (or maybe Jed made it up himself). But I can assure you Jed is a GIANT SPINNER OF FUD (ie. lier). You may of course say whatever you feel about it, but I KNOW, that you know, that you don't know the whole story ... (then of course ther is the possibility that you and Jed are teaming)

Well lets play that game then Sufferkill...I'm game. What grand weath of insider information are you going to honor us with? I am absolutely on the edge of my seat! And since you are so proud of this insider information, how did you obtain it. Let me guess, in a typical Rossi-esq fashion, I am sure that is classified info right? It's amazing how you craft these ridiculous little conspiracies about pretty much everything you see. Just so I have it clear, on Planet Rossi, IH planted distortion info on Jed, you make him sound like a cyborg that IH uploaded virus code into...AWESOME!! It gets better...and NOW I have teamed up with cyborg Jed to spread global infectious FUD (FUD term is almost as worn out as Rossi Says or substantiated). This is making for an excellent sci-fi story Sufferkill, please let me know when you get to the part where Rossi attacks me and cyborg Jed with his QX powered phase pulse arm mounted cannon...riveting!

• Thanks for being deliberately obtuse renzzie, but let's ask you again: since people who believe in Rossi are obviously fools, why do you come and nag them? such a clever guy like you should know fools can't be reasoned with.
    Do you spend time on My Little Pony forums telling people their favorite fiction show is not real? do you write several hundred lines everyday on Flat Earth forums to disprove the Earth is flat?

What would you think about someone doing those things? probably that he's a nutjob, eh?

So, what are you? Nutjob or FUD machine? you know that there are a lot of threads discussing other LENR ventures, but strangely they don't seem to interest you... very strange indeed! For someone interested in LENR, you're sure obsessed with Rossi.

Why might it be? :^)

• "Rossi has spoken about manufacturing plants of magnificence that he HAS running...yet we have never seen a single shred of evidence of these manufacturing plants."

Can everyone agree that the longer the story goes on with more promises of "massive production" and no examples of actual installation of even a few beta-testing sites, the less credibility Rossi has?

d

• Official Post

Can everyone agree that the longer the story goes on with more promises of "massive production" and no examples of actual installation of even a few beta-testing sites, the less credibility Rossi has?

Dartin,

As this Rossi story has progressed the past 5 years, many have quietly slipped away after reaching their saturation level on their BS meter. One can only hear him say the same thing over and over again for so long without seeing it come true, before most reasonable people have had enough. Those remaining as supporters have some inner tolerance reservoir I lack, as I also jumped off the Rossi bandwagon after my BS meter pegged out when (IH) did what they did.

Rossi apparently stays attuned to the LENR blogosphere, and realized one of his weaknesses needed patching up as he ramps up his PR machine before trial -has to develop that "little guy" image after all :) , which was about his many boasts of massive production, and customers with nothing to show for it. So the other day, for the first time I recall, he allowed a question from a German so that he could then answer that very thing. But in so doing he actually revealed what appears to be another sign that his 1MW does not work. Rossi admitted he had sold a 1MW in Nov 2011, but the customer "did not make the first installment payment".

As Rossisays many times, the 1MW customer always gets a due diligence before buying, and I would think this one customer exercised that right....and then walked away by Rossi's own account. Then he said IH came next and bought the very same 1MW, and now IH is walking away after even more DD.

Along those lines, he recently...after the suit, said he was making 3 of the 1MW's for this mysterious customer, and would deliver in 180 days. Since then, he has done his usual backpeddling via mis-answers, no answers, vague answers, until finally he did what he always does also, and shut the topic down by saying "let us not talk about it anymore until a product is out". With history as a guide, you will never see those 3 plants in operation, or meet the customer (except in court).

Now, the exact same pattern continues with the Quark-X. And why not, it works.

So the other day, for the first time I recall, he allowed a question from a German so that he could then answer that very thing. But in so doing he actually revealed what appears to be another sign that his 1MW does not work. Rossi admitted he had sold a 1MW in Nov 2011, but the customer "did not make the first installment payment".

I missed that. Can you quote pls? I wonder how Rossi explains someone passing on the greatest invention of the current century. Maybe IH Fan or Sifferkoll know?

• Official Post

Dear Mr. Rossi,
    here in Germany some statements from earlier are still under discussion:

October 31st, 2011 at 9:01 AM:
    We have started the manufacturing of 1 MW plants. Who wants to buy them whatever its Nation, can contact us at:
    November 23rd, 2011 at 3:14 PM:
    The 1 MW plants are already for sale. The small E-Cats will be for sale within 2 years.
    November 28th, 2011 at 6:48 PM:
    Today we sold in the USA a 1 MW plant which will go to a normal Customer. This installation will be visitable by the qualified public.

What were the delays at that time and can it happen today also again?

God bless you,
    Martin

Andrea Rossi
    July 4, 2016 at 11:59 AM
    Martin Pietsch:
    October 31st: yes, it was the plant that eventually has been tested.
    November 23rd: in fact the 1 MW plants were for sale at the time; about the domestic, I assumed 2 yesrs would have been enough for the safety certification, but I was wrong. My mistake.
    November 28th: yes, we sold it, but later the Customer did not pay the installment that had to be paid at the order. Eventually that same plant has been sold to Industrial Heat.
    There are issues that do not depend on me and would need a cristal ball to be foreseen…besides I am sometimes too optimistic, this is a characteristic of mine…and of every inventor.
    Warm Regards,
    A.R.

• I just explained why I am part of the Rossi discussion...did you write this without even reading what I posted...or are you not able to comprehend it? I would repeat it again, but I don't want FrankWTF to lose his mind with another repeat of something. No wonder skeptics have to repeat things...the air must be too thin on Planet Rossi. -Facepalm-

• Excellent find Shane...I can't wait to see how Sufferkill and his minions try to spin this one in the thin air of Planet Rossi...

• Quote from "stephenrenzz"

I am here for LENR information...the Rossi scandal is icing on the cake

So that would imply that... the cake is LENR debunked, and its icing, Rossi being a fraud?

Or do you think that LENR is "interesting", "thought-provoking", "deserving of further studies with good, wholesome science", and then, why do you devote nearly all your forum activity to anti-Rossi sarcasm, since you think he's a fraud?
    It's not like the theory is done, why don't you move on if Rossi is a con man? Surely this can't be healthy, bathing in vitriol all day.

Do you register on ghost hunters forums to tell them how wrong they are, while thinking that a life after death possibility is something that should not be discarded firsthand?

The reasons for your online activity are as muddy as Jed Rothwell's opinion of the report

• Good god Kieueueueu I can't believe I am explaining this yet AGAIN!! (Sorry FrankWTF I am trying my best not to repeat for your sake) I believe that LENR is possible because trusted scientists have seen anomalous yet uncontrollable effects...I think there might be something there. Then we have Rossi who walks right past brilliant scientists and engineers who are seeing the anomolies and slams down a working product of ~50 COP. Yea no big deal...no other human on the face of the earth can control LENR past ~COP of 1.X yet he not only perfected it into a product he has for sale, but now has the QuarkX that even washes your dishes. So again...wow...I find interest and hope in the technology of LENR, but am quite convinced that Rossi does not have what he claims. Please copy this to a text file on your desktop so I do not have to repeat it again and upset FrankWTF by repeating.

• And yet again, why do you devote nearly all your forum activity to anti-Rossi sarcasm, since you think he's a fraud? It's not like the theory is done, why don't you move on if Rossi is a con man... surely you can understand how Rossi is not CEO of LENR USA, and that posting daily twenty times about him only provides him publicity?

His fraudulent scammy hypno-reactor will soon face Justice, it's very strange that you spend so much energy on a con artist...

• And yet again, why do you devote nearly all your forum activity to anti-Rossi sarcasm, since you think he's a fraud? It's not like the theory is done, why don't you move on if Rossi is a con man... surely you can understand how Rossi is not CEO of LENR USA, and that posting daily twenty times about him only provides him publicity?

His fraudulent scammy hypno-reactor will soon face Justice, it's very strange that you spend so much energy on a con artist...

Probably the same reason most are here...because this has gotten VERY interesting at this point. You keep pointing the finger at me for being part of the conversation yet keep dodging my point that you are being completely hypocritical by it. Do you understand the term hypocrisy? By the very fact that you are arguing with me why I argue...oh god why continue..you are beyond help.

• Oh but I already explained why I am here: to play Internet Police

oh god why continue..you are beyond help.

Thank you for your service

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.