Crashing the US Dollar, Using LENR to Revive US Manufacturing, and Promoting Social Justice

• We are on the verge of a very difficult and probably dangerous transition.

Barack Obama and his crew have engineered the bloody mess in Ukraine. They engineered that mess so that they could justify placing economic sanctions on Russia. They intended to force Russia to discontinue using the US dollar in transactions involving the sale of Russian oil and gas. They know that when Russia stops using the US dollar for such transactions the international exchange value of the dollar will decrease by 30 to 40 percent. That decrease in the value of the dollar will crash the US economic system, but the impending introduction of LENR technologies will greatly reduce manufacturing costs in the US, making US exports much more competitive in international markets.

We could have had LENR technologies 20 years ago but the elites would not allow that. It is now to their advantage to scuttle the dollar and introduce LENR technologies. They have positioned themselves to profit from the dollar’s crash and they will also be the prime beneficiaries of the introduction of LENR technologies.

While the elites are profiting from the bloody events that they have engineered, most Americans will become impoverished. The elites will call this result "social justice".
    And who could disagree with that?

See “De-Dollarization: Russia Is On The Verge Of Dealing A Massive Blow To The Petrodollar”
    http://theeconomiccollapseblog…e-blow-to-the-petrodollar

• Official Post

Interesting vision.
    I have a tendency to blame short-term vision, demagogy, incompetence, comfort, lasiness, as explanation for stupid geostrategic decision.

Many economist consider US behavior as a junkie addicted to keynesian central bank money, refusing to stop, and increasing dose to avoid withdrawal.
    some interpret it similarly French and alike government, who cannot manipulate their currency, as addicted to debt.

I interpret all that tragedy and bias, like in Syria, Libya, as conformism and groupthink initiated by human-rightism without geopolitical competence not political competence.

Maidan place coup-d'etat was treated like a victory, while it was breaking the rule. You can compare that with the way an illegal referendum of autodetermination was treated...
    Both are illegal but there is a scale of horror to respect, at least formally.

now seeing Blackwater soldier of democracy help the axis of Good, and that axis of good blocking a river to starve Crimea from water, I know that media are not more honest on Ukraine tha on Cold Fusion. Putin is not my kind of Hero, but I'm afraid what he said with effective propaganda and great art of war, is anyway partially real. Like in Syria and Lybia, I'm afraid there is no good option.

“Only puny secrets need keeping. The biggest secrets are kept by public incredulity.” (Marshall McLuhan)
    twitter @alain_co

• During the second part of an interview with Paul Sandhu (May 20, 2014), Jim Willie (GoldenJackass.com) said, “What Washington and New York are essentially doing is telling the Russians, ‘Please kill the dollar global reserve standard so that we don’t have to’”.

“INTERVIEW WITH PAUL SANDHU ON[TARIO] (IN TORONTO)”; http://www.goldenjackass.com/main5.html at the time mark “1:00:45”.

The U.S. spent $5,000,000,000 laying a foundation for the overthrow of the government of Ukraine. They are obviously implementing a long-range plan. I believe that Jim Willie has correctly deduced the ultimate purpose of that plan. The U.S. dollar is toast and that is exactly what Obama wants.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.