The Superwave

• Official Post

about superwaves, if confirmed (it seems by McKubre & others) it means the phenomenon is very non-linear.
    if the phenomenon was linear, just sending white or colored noise would do the job.
    here the phase between the frequencies is important.

no surprise as it is clear LENR is non-linear.

• about superwaves, if confirmed (it seems by McKubre & others) it means the phenomenon is very non-linear.
    if the phenomenon was linear, just sending white or colored noise would do the job.

Both Rossi and Fabiani have admitted that they use EMF stimulation to activate the LENR reaction.

Fabiani: "We have photographs of creatures that emit pure light that have completely melted the reactor down, all in a very quiet way. You just turn off the stimuli system and the reaction is switched off. It’s impressive."

By the way, the only balls of photons that emit pure blue light that I know about are Surface Plasmon Polaritons (SPP)

• about superwaves, if confirmed (it seems by McKubre & others) it means the phenomenon is very non-linear.

Thank you all guys for answering my queries about superwaves. I gather it is related to Freak waves for mechanical waves:
    http://folk.uio.no/karstent/waves/index_en.html

The problem is that they are random. Does that make LENR random?

• Thank you all guys for answering my queries about superwaves. I gather it is related to Freak waves for mechanical waves:
    folk.uio.no/karstent/waves/index_en.html

The problem is that they are random. Does that make LENR random?

I thought the freak-wave problem has been solved some years ago?

What is need: Two currents ( wave-flow caused by somewhat distant strong opposite winds) with the usuall wave interference and a middle soliton like wave added on "top" to the inference!
    The recorded freak-waves didn't have a typical inference shape.

Of course the ocean soliton wave is more or less random!

As I posted above, we can electronically generate soliton waves! (not random!)

• Freak waves at the ocean enjoy the positive feedback of wind: such a wave works like the sail capturing the wind the better, the higher it is than another waves, which occasionally leads into avalanche like development of freak waves. I don't see any analogy to cold fusion here.

The cold fusion runs apparently without support of any wave at all, when the deuterons impact the surface of molten lithium. On the other hand, the activation of LENR just by heating implies, the resonance of waves within material gets dominant.

• Official Post

Thank you all guys for answering my queries about superwaves. I gather it is related to Freak waves for mechanical waves:
    folk.uio.no/karstent/waves/index_en.html

For me rogue waves are related to what Dubinko describe with his Discrete Breathers and LAV
    http://arxiv.org/ftp/arxiv/papers/1510/1510.06081.pdf

maybe Dubinko could support or refute my feeling...

• A Rouge Wave is a high amplitude wave that is many times the size of the average wave high.

The superwave is a method to create a high frequency waveform using simple circuitry and cabling without the need for expensive wave generators or lasers. The way to do this wave formation is through using sharp wave starts and stops as in square, trapezoidal, or saw tooth waves.

Rossi is using EMF stimulation in the Quark reactor in preference to heat stimulation. At .5 Watts, not much heat can be generated to drive the 100 watt Quark reactor.

• What Dardik did was slightly different: F(t)=Asin2(ωt)(1+A sin2(ωt)).

Start with slide 5:

Once more: http://lenr-canr.org/acrobat/DardikIexcessheat.pdf

Experiments were superwaves were used. Sample 64 is notable.

http://lenr-canr.org/acrobat/DardikIultrasonic.pdf

The gas phase might require a alternate wave formation equation directed to producing high frequency waveforms in the terahertz range.

• /* It should be possible to differentiate occasional fusion arising from acceleration of small species under electric fields */

IMO it should be distinguishable with geometry of accelerating fields. So far the laser fusion experiments focused (literally) on creation of spherical compression field, whereas these smarter ones (Holmlid, LeClaire) already utilize the low-dimensional character of laser beam for local momentum magnification with Astroblaster-like effects.

• It is difficult to generate much power at frequencies over 100-300 GHz using electronic components. There exists a so called wavelength gap between the highest frequencies that can be generated by electronic means and the lowest IR frequencies, usually generated by lasers. Phonon frequencies fall into that gap. Low power (milliwatt) THz sources are available and typically consist of a ~10 ps pulsed laser exciting a nonlinear optical medium.

So far as superwave, assuming it is generated by conventional semiconductors, the max frequency is probably no more than a few hundred MHz. Note the risetime given for power FETs is typically in the tens of ns. Take the inverse of the risetime and that will give a good estimate of the max frequency in a signal. Higher frequency power sources are available but involve microwave semiconductors and special design techniques involving transmission lines, and matched impedance, etc. It also becomes increasingly difficult to transmit power across any distance due to the dielectric and conductor losses in cabling.

• I do not see a thread to post a link about high temperature super-conductors, has the playground thread been removed by the moderator?

From the link... "While studying purple bronze, a molybdenum oxide, researchers discovered an unconventional charge density wave on its surface." I have been looking at SC lately, and any good links would be appreciated.
    http://nextbigfuture.com/2016/…aterial-property-may.html

Also this is be best explanation I have seen on it if you have 2 hrs of free time. Sean Hartnoll has a very energetic and down to earth speaking style. It makes the a long lecture interesting.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I do not see a thread to post a link about high temperature super-conductors, has the playground thread been removed by the moderator?

Are you talking about this thread?

High Temperature Superconductivity and LENR

Hole superconductors is a new idea that will take a long time to penetrate the superconductor community.

See also

http://arxiv.org/pdf/1601.02040v1.pdf
    Discovery of an Unconventional Charge Density Wave at the Surface of K0.9Mo6O17

and

http://phys.org/news/2016-07-n…l-property-high-temp.html
    Newly discovered material property may lead to high temp superconductivity

This new superconductor is confusing folks because it does not depend on phonon coupling with electrons. The electrons seem to be sequestered on the surface of the material therefore becoming 1 dimensional.

Well that is what superconducting holes do, they push the electons out to the surface and keeps them there where those electrons transform into a topological superconductor.

It is looking like at least one cause of LENR is a fallout of superconductivity. There are others like SPPs which may form a symbiotic relationship with hole superconductivity through BEC entanglement.

• This material (molybdenum bronze) is not a superconductor but so-called topological insulator. You may imagine such a material like the brick soaked with electrons in similar way like the sponge with mercury: due to surface tension the electrons will be expelled from its pores and they will concentrate at its surface. They will exist there in somewhat compressed state in similar way, like the electrons at the surface of graphene (which can be also considered as an infinitely thin topological insulator with no bulk) or like the electrons attracted to hole stripes within high-temperature superconductors.

And this is just the connection point of topological insulator with superconductors: the compression of electrons and their localization at lower number of dimensions, i.e. the 2D surface. Otherwise, the scientists are just ignorant idiots as usually. It was Johann Prins, who recognized first in 2002, that the surface electrons can be compressed even more by attracting them to the positive charge (ions implanted beneath the surface) and to prepare the room superconductor in this way - but his finding was attacked and subsequently ignored. So that when someone writes by now, that this finding "may lead into high-temperature superconductor", I just must shake my head in fascination about such ignorant hypocrisy, the main purpose of which is to preserve the jobs of existing theorists as long as possible and to maximize their profit in this way.

• /* Well that is what superconducting holes do, they push the electons out to the surface and keeps them there where those electrons transform into a topological superconductor. */

You're just twaddling again about the things which you don't understand, while confusing concepts of different topics randomly. The holes are positively charged, so that they will attract the electrons instead. But the topological insulators contain no holes - on the contrary, their effect is caused by collective repulsion of electrons from the bulk by their atoms, thus making the topological insulator nonconductive there (as its name implies). The famous toy grapeball can serve as an illustrative model of electrons expelled from bulk into a surface of topological insulators

In addition, the superconductivity has very little to do with cold fusion, primarily because fusion is nuclear effect, while the superconductivity is electronic one.

• This material (molybdenum bronze) is not a superconductor but so-called topological insulator. You may imagine such a material like the brick soaked with electrons like the sponge with mercury: due to surface tension the electrons will be expelled from its pores and they will concentrate at its surface. They will exist there in somewhat compressed state in similar way, like the electrons at the surface of graphene (which can be also considered as an infinitely thin topological insulator with no bulk) or like the electrons attracted to hole stripes within high-temperature superconductors.

And this is just the connection point of topological insulator with superconductors: the compression of electrons and their localization at lower number of dimensions, i.e. the 2D surface. Otherwise, the scientists are just ignorant idiots as usually. It was Johann Prins, who recognized first in 2002, that the surface electrons can be compressed even more by attracting them to the positive charge (ions implanted beneath the surface) and to prepare the room superconductor in this way - but his finding was attacked and subsequently ignored. So that when someone writes by now, that this finding "may lead into high-temperature superconductor", I just must shake my head in fascination about such ignorant hypocrisy, the main purpose of which is to preserve the jobs of existing theorists as long as possible and to maximize their profit in this way.

I am not expert, but I understand that two dimensional topological insulators are conducting at their edges only and the Meissner effect does not operating in them.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Meissner_effect

Edge physics in two-dimensional topological insulators
    http://arxiv.org/pdf/1511.06141v1.pdf

In the purple bronze superconductor, it is a full functioned superconductor with the Meissner_effect in place but is weak and an unusual one

http://www.nature.com/ncomms/2…262/full/ncomms12262.html

A disorder-enhanced quasi-one-dimensional superconductor

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.