Myron Evans ECE (Einstein - Cartan - Evans) theory

• So how did Horst react to your question ?

Vielleicht..

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Hoffentlich nicht

Ich warte..

• Ich warte..

Horst did reply

"Dear Robert,

thanks for this hint. The paper of Wyttenbach states what also we at the

AIAS institute say: the standard model of elementary particles is a

collection of experimental findings that have been brought into an

ordered scheme, and nothing more. It is not so easy to understand his

torus with 4 spatial dimensions. He is successful in deriving elementary

quantities from this geometrical model, which is definitly a progress.

In ECE theory, we go a different way and derive physical properties from

fundamental equations of state, which in turn are derived from basic

geometry. A torus structure in any dimension then should come out as a

solution of an equation set. The equations of electromagnetism and

gravitation are the same on the geometric level, this is our

unification. As a result, both fields comply to general relativity,

which is not the case for standard quantum mechanics or electrodynamics.

Concerning your question, particle masses must come out from solutions

of a generally relativistic wave equation in our theory. Perhaps one can

assume point masses in a first approximation. In my paper it was shown

that the static electric field depends on the ratio between mass and

charge density in the vacuum. One would have to make assumptions on the

spin connection, i.e. space curvature for such a situation. For

point-like particles, its dependence of radial distance is 1/r like the

potentials.

A simple reasoning (without any progressed theory) is the following:

assume a proton and an anti-proton (or an electron) in static distance

and compute the field energies of the electric and gravitational field

between both. The ratio between both energies depends on the masses,

charges and field constants like G.

Regards,

Horst

• It has been 5 days since I sent my articles to Horst. He doesn't want to change anything... He doesn't want to change his mind! Horst does not want to notice Maxwell's completely obvious mistakes! This is pride! This is vanity! All of this bothers us all! People like Horst block the development of physics by ignoring my articles... If things go on like this, it will be difficult for experimenters to understand the physical phenomena in their LENR installations.

• Robert ! It is important for us to know Horst's opinion. Ask his opinion about my articles, please! Maybe he just didn't have time to study them...

• If you are really interested to know exactly where the doublet of Euclidean spaces manifests itself in physics, then let me explain that the Lie algebra of tangent linear vector fields of a 6-dimensional space with a neutral metric (3+,3-) is isomorphic to su(3)

• the Lie algebra of tangent linear vector fields of a 6-dimensional space with a neutral metric (3+,3-) is isomorphic to su(3)

6D SO(4) has a 4D tangent space as already the name (O4) implies. 6D Clifford torus physical action needs a bit more thinking than basic algebra. You have to find the invariant between magnetic flux and charge!

• Let me remind you that the group of undisturbed symmetries of the standard model of elementary particles is the product of $U(1)xSU(2xSU(3))$. And now attention - this product is easily generated by the algebra of linear vector fields of an 8-dimensional space with a neutral metric, i.e. a doublet of Minkowski spaces. Thus, nature tells us that the dual Minkowski space is not observable, since it is folded into the product of $S^{1}xS^{3}$, but the doubling of the Minkowski space generates all gauge (electromagnetic, weak and strong) interactions.

• The 8-dimensional space itself is dead, and its soul is matter moving in it. In turn, the equations of motion of matter (Newton, Maxwell, Schrodinger, etc.) follow from the condition of local minimality of vector fields of accelerations of moving matter.

• and its soul is matter moving in it.

But what of Gravity, by which we measure the weight of the soul?\

is there a mathematical relation in 8D?

"Gravity.

Surely this force must be capable of an experimental relation to electricity, magnetism, and the other forces,

so as to bind it up with them in reciprocal action and equivalent effect."

Faraday...

Notebook entry (19 Mar 1849)

• Calibration fields are set by twisting the vacuum vector field of accelerations of moving matter, and gravity is set by changing the geometry of the vacuum vector field. Imagine that the coordinates of the Minkowski space are the helical lines of an 8-dimensional cylindrical manifold. Then gravity manifests itself in the form of a change in the pitch of these helical lines. And finally, the twist and pitch changes of the helical lines are interrelated.

• The 8-dimensional space itself is dead,

One aspect is the dimension of the mathematical space the other is the dimension of the physical space. Call Furey did show that in O (octonions) you can unify all current standard model quack approaches. This implies : If the SM failed for 100 years to find anything of value its end of game.

The real physical space is SO(4) 6D and of course potentials are nonsense as a primary physics quantity in dense matter physics! All physical action is 2:1 D so only its square (2:1)2 is allowed as a next step. Octonions are a special case as this allows for parallel sets of SO(4) actions.

The world is full of dreamers adhering to fields only. It will take a lot of brain washing time to wipe out such irrational first order models. Such models onyl work for engineering!

• Please explain.

Check out the work of https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Farhad-Ghaboussi

From a math point of view everything is clear fields and dual spaces are synonyms. There is do "trial space" hence there are no 3D tensor fields with a 3D generator. But You can have a kind of 4D fields with a 2x2 generator! But there is no single radius potential.

Ghabussi missed it and we started once a private discussion.

• Horst did publish these documents already in autumn 2023:

http://aias.us/documents/uft/Paper454.pdf

http://aias.us/documents/uft/Paper455.pdf

Titles of these:

The homogeneous and inhomogeneous ECE current, Part I and II

He mentions something interesting in the 2'nd document chapter 3 Discussion and conclusions

related to the extraction of energy from the vacuum:

"If energy is transferred from the vacuum to material particles, then this energy has to

be replenished in the vacuum. This will take place through additional, com-

pensating vacuum currents, and possibly through the extraction of energy from

the physical (material) environment. This may cause the “cold current” effects,

where temperature decreases."

I suppose most of the cases the writers don't pay much attention to this energy balance.

This would be ideal for the warming climate - to extract energy from the vacuum

but take away the same amount of that from the environment.

• FYI:

Alpha Institute for Advanced Studies (AIAS)

homepage seems to be updated.

From there I noticed that Horst Eckardt has made a youtube-presentation about the (very) basics of ECE-theory already earlier this year.

The german version is also available.

Thank you, I will definitely familiarize myself with this theory. At the same time, let me share my research. According to my theory of minimal flows, Maxwell's equations are a differential condition for the local minimality of flows of vector fields in Minkowski space. In other words, these equations describe locally minimal level surfaces in 4-space with the Minkowski metric.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.